Fertility Friends Support Forum banner

cancer diagnosis

2K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  tisonlyme 
#1 ·
Hi, I'm a newbie here and have been diagnosed with endometrial cancer.  At the moment I'm just so overwhelmed and sad.  I'll be on hormone therapy for another 6 months in an attempt to get rid of the cancer, but in 6 months theres a 75% chance of a hysterectomy.  If this happens, we'll be looking at surrogacy.
Looking to hear from anyone with a similar story / advice on surrogacy.  Thank you!

#2 ·
Hello honey and really sorry to read of what you are going through. Im sorry no one has replied, but I guess is quite uncommon.

There is a surrogacy section which may be useful for your future consideration where there will be ladies doing/considering surrogacy for a variety of reasons:

http://www.fertilityfriends.co.uk/forum/index.php?board=57.0

There is also a website called Hystersisters where women have/are planning hysterectomies (again for a varierty of reasons).

It's really hard for you honey, sending you lotd of love and hugs xxx ^hugme^

#3 ·
Hi. I'm so sorry to hear about your diognoses.

We have twins born through surrogacy. Feel free to pm me. Xxx

#4 ·
Hi, I was diagnosed with womb cancer when I was 30 and had a total hyster not long after. I had no children and to say I was devastated is an understatement.  However, we went the surrogacy route and I am currently listening to my little one snorIng away.
Feel free to pm if u want to chat, I am also part of ** womb cancer support grp if u would like info on that.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.