Fertility Friends Support Forum banner

my story

2K views 21 replies 7 participants last post by  Lara1673 
#1 ·
Hi everybody!
I’m new to this board!
Wanted to introduce myself briefly and to get some advice.
So if to be short due to the  huge amount of fibroids I’ve done hysterectomy. so as you might understand i can't carry out a child now.
I don't have children at all but i really want to become a mother. I found an option for myself - surrogacy as the variant bcz i have completely healthy husband who wants to have his own child.
so we decided to try.
read a lot inf and positive responses on clinics all over the world. Maybe you will advise me sth.
and  i also want to know your opinion on surrogacy as a whole.
waiting for your responses
thanx a lot :)

#2 ·
Hi Lara,

Welcome to Fertility Friends. I really hope that you find the information and support that is available on the site helpful. Personally I don't have any experience of surrogacy, but there is a section on the boards dedicated about it, which can be found here:

Surrogacy ~ CLICK HERE

Do have a good look round the site and post in whatever section you want and make yourself at home. There are so many sections here with a huge amount of information, so whatever you are going through there will be someone here to help you.

As you are new to the site, you may find the following links helpful to get you started:

Regional ~ CLICK HERE

What Every New Member Needs To Know (includes a list of common abbreviations) ~ CLICK HERE

Our live chat room has a new member chat at 8pm on Wednesday. Here is our Chat Zone section which will give you info on other chats: CLICK HERE

Please feel free to ask more questions here, or on any other part of the site, there will be wonderful helpful people there to give you lots of support, information and cyber hugs if you need it. We go through all the highs and lows of treatment together.

Good luck!

#3 ·
Just wanted to wish you good luck Lara,
there's a few members on here who have had successful surrogacy and will help and support you as you take this route to motherhood, I met a former admin called Jo and her son who was born via surrogacy and I was privileged to meet such a miracle
Good Luck making your miracle !
^fairydust^

~Dizzi~

#4 ·
I have just (4 months ago) given birth to twins as a host surrogate

any questions feel free to ask

It was a truly amazing experience and one i hope to have again

x

#7 ·
now i'm going to use the services of ukrainian clinic.
it suits me bcz surrogacy is legal there and the program includes all expences except tickets.
they also give the guaratee...don't know and maybe don't believe completely but it's the most appropriate variant for me now.

#14 ·
studied a lot of information and decided to go to one ukrainian clinic. meassured all pros and cons abt surrogacy in Ukraine and think that it's not a bad variant for me.
so i called a manager and made an appointment.
now i'm packing my things and gathering necessary documents.
hope everything will be alright! ::)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.