Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

*~*~* REPROFIT - Cycle Buddies *~*~*

643K views 6K replies 198 participants last post by  bundles 
#1 ·
^wave^ and welcome to your Reprofit cycle buddies support thread.

The purpose of this thread is to support those who are currently having similar treatment @ Reprofit, in the lead up to your treatment and the immediate aftermath. As such we ask that for those undergoing treatment, discussions in this thread remain on topic and supportive for them.

This thread is open ended and it's anticipated that members will use it for support and then move on to other areas as and when required. If you have finished your treatment cycle, you are more than welcome to continue to support those coming along after but please bear this in mind.

For general chit chat and general support outside a cycle, please use this thread: http://www.fertilityfriends.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=267859.0

For general pregnancy & parenting support in this area: http://www.fertilityfriends.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=261043.0

If you'd like to be added to the Czech Hall of Fame, please PM me and I'll add your details: http://www.fertilityfriends.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=267052.0

Please bear in mind Site Guidelines: http://www.fertilityfriends.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=260253.0

Some other useful links:

Questions for your first consultation
Information About supplements and diet
What can improve egg quality and quantity
2WW- ladies in waiting
Links For Info on OHSS
Negative Cycle follow up questions
Support ~ Pregnancy Boards
Post Your HCG Levels
Waiting For Early Pregnancy scans

^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ Tis xx ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

See less See more
#5,727 ·
Hi Jet
There are a couple of people doing embryo adoption at the mo. I think it takes a few day to get an embryo offer depending on your criteria. I see you went to serum, what did penny say? Did you get the hidden c done and the Greek Hysteroscopy? I think reprofit will give you clexane, steroids. People do have intralipids there but not sure how they get to have them

#5,728 ·
Jet I've just done a fet embryo at reprofit.For me it hasn't work but a friend of mine doing fet like me is now pregnant with twins. wonderful clinic,doctors and coordinators(as I'm italian,I speak with an italian speaking coordinator,so lovely). we had no waiting list,simply we fill the form on line that coordinator sent to us,and we had already an embryo waiting for us. all embryos are coming from donation,and donors are Young and checked.
costs:1 adopted embryo 1140 euro,(with array cgh 1500),2 adopted embryos 1680 euro(with array cgh is 3000euro),you can find these prices in reprofit website.
I had only a 3d scan,because I had already done hystoroscopy before.
For immune issues they suggest intralipids treatment,they can do this in clinic(as they suggest even to me,I don't have immune issues).

#5,730 ·
Does anyone know when reprofit are open as usual? I emailed Eva last week and still no response

Nic
Xx

#5,732 ·
Thanks Hun

Nic
Xx

#5,733 ·
Hi can anyone help please. I had my lining scan today and it is only six mm not a minimum of seven. When I emailed dr STepan I got his out of office. I now do not know if this embryo donor cycle will be cancelled or if I should take the progesterone. Is there anyone who has been in a similar situation. Will my lining thicken over the next few days does anyone know ?

Thanks for your help
Gib

#5,734 ·
Gib, I can't answer your question about lining however I emailed Eva the other day with a question and she just forwarded the post to another dr within the clinic who answered me very quickly, I think the other drs details are on the out of office reply

Nic
Xx

#5,736 ·
Thank you dillydolly and big apple for your replies most helpful
I am going to email reprofit for the next step :))
Have a good day
Jet x

#5,737 ·
morning ladies,

apologies in advance this is an 'all about me' post  :(

i have been following everyones advice regarding only putting 2 embryos back instead of 3 (if we get that many with mini ivf) ..
i have had my full immunes done with reprofit and had myself convinced that they will find something... i got my results back this am and im happy ofcourse that they are normal but now in limbo as to why i have never had a permanent implantation  :( ...i was convinced i had nk cells..

i dont know what to decide now regarding the embryo amount to put back and also can anyone answer,can i still go ahead and choose to have intralipids... heads melted now ^idiot^
the only thing i have done different with this cycle is...
chose to have; minimul ivf stimulation
                        endo scratch
                        different clinic
and now im getting myself worked up that i havent given this my all  :(

im sorry if i come across selfish in this post,i follow every day and im really glad to see the progression with you all...

lots of love n babydust xxx

#5,739 ·
Hi Itsy Bitsy,

How did you get your Immune testing done at Reprofit? Like you I'm trying to think if everthing for our next cycle. We are not due out there until 18th July.

Sorry I've not been posting but I had 2 AF's in January and 1 on February 17th since that nothing until Monday past. I was displaying some pregnancy symtoms (in my head) being sick though, I was too scared to test. Knew it was  too good to be true that means that is normally is!

Sorry Itsy for butting in and I know the the other ladies will help good luck x

#5,740 ·
Oh I forgot to say congratulations to all the BFP's and the twins clubs... Reprofit sound fantastic and giving me/us hope sometimes I wonder if I'm too old!!!

Take care of yourselves xx

#5,741 ·
heya happycatz,

dont be silly,i love people butting in,i do it all the time  ;D

sorry to hear of your unfortunate witch playing up and giving you fulse hope... i live every month with fulse hope but am defintly starting to give up now....

when we went out for our consultation, the dr said he was going to do my immunes...full profile costing 330euro... other ladies have stated previously that they have been charged 220 so i quieried eva on that today and she said that because they are using a new lab in prague thats why the price is different...  ^idiot^

ask away at any questions...the girls on the reprofit ******** page are saying they got a shot of medrol injection on transfer day also and this helped with their bfp's and it only costs a fiver... :)

im learning something new every time i log on lol ;D ^idiot^

good luck xx

#5,742 ·
Hi Bitsy,

We haven't gone out for a consultation we did the virtual thing. I think when we pay our deposit I wiil enquire as we are going out a few days before transfer. Where are you going/been for your end? Are you trying anything else?

Yes I think you are right, better just to forget about the natural way now, much heartache.

You are going soon aren't you?

X

#5,743 ·
Sorry Icsi Bitsy I meant Endo Scratch I really should read my posts first !!!

#5,744 ·
Evening, :)

I had my endo scratch in gcrm Belfast, I travelled up from Dublin although I'm originally a northern girl, it was 150 sterling although the gcrm Glasgow charges 250 :/ n they are the same clinic!!!
I'm defiantly going to have intralipids when I go over, I get one before egg collection n then one on transfer day!!
Eakkk I'm getting excited now,

It won't be long in coming round for you also, how are ya feeling or are you doing anything different this time! I was going to do my acupuncture again but you mostly benefit from it on transfer day and apparently in Czech they put the needles in your ears :( so I've opted out! Just hope I don't regret it!!!

Xx

#5,745 ·
hi all just a quick question things are going around in my head and i am sending myself mad as i've not done this for 4yrs i am taking estrofem and then hoprfully if linning is good start to take progestrone now when i go out for egg transfer it will be day 21 of my cycle does all these drugs stop my period from coming  as i'm worried if my period starts 3 days later after e/t im doing double donor cheers for any advice  :'(

#5,750 ·
Hi ladies,for those who have done the "scratch lining",just a quick question for you:  after this scratch  your lining has grown better or worse during the cycle transfer ? I'm asking this because a doctor says to me that the scratch has no influence on the lining growth,another one says it will grow better and last one says he has noticed the lining grows less when scratched the cycle before....I don't know who is telling the truth,have you got some experiences about?thank U & sorry as Always for my english.

#5,751 ·
Pepper Pig - the combined dose of estrogen and progesterone basically shuts down your own hormones (works as if it is a strong dose of the pill) so you shouldn't expect a period until stopping the medications for the time you are on it.

Nicknaknoo - I think there are some stats are on the Reprofit website but not sure how specific they are according to your age range - you might be better to email your IVF coordinator or the clinic directly to ask.

Gibson - hope your lining has thickened up some more  ^pray^  - how did you get on?

Hi to everyone else especially the cyclers!

Love Rachel x

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.