Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Egg Share TTC & Undergoing Treatment Chat

18K views 329 replies 20 participants last post by  Rosie P 
#1 ·
^fairydust^ ^reiki^ New Home For You ^reiki^ ^fairydust^

^hugme^ This Thread is for those undergoing treatment and ttc doing eggshare ^hugme^

HAPPY CHATTING ^gossip^

#2 ·
is there whee i am suppose to be posting now?!!! x

#3 ·
Hi Ladies,

I feel sad for us to be seperted but really understand why :).

I'm so sorry Katie and Nat and anyone else if you felt like you couldn't post on the original es chit chat thread anymore ^hugme^

So I just wanted to drop by and wish you all lots of luck with your treatments and say I can't wait for you all to get your BFP's ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Lots of Love, Luck and ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^
Hayley x x x

#4 ·
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Woohooo New thread!!

I like it  ;D

Katie totally with you there hun.  ^hugme^ Nice to have you back!!

Emsy... Hang in there hun ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

OMG I havent updated the list for ages... Slap my wrists!

Nat xxx

#5 ·
I have done my best with the list... I need to research some people!

Dame boss!!!  :mad:

#6 ·
hello girlies well this is weird having 2 rooms now but its cool all i got to say to that is                                                                                                  ^reiki^ C`MON YOU BFP ^reiki^

#7 ·
I agree Vikki!!!  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ Sooner we can all move to that other thread the better!!

PS... I will add you to my ** soon hun!

How are you doing?

#8 ·
im good thanks natalie xx  ^hugme^ just AF is very heavy just want it to calm down b4 scan  cos otherwise it wont be to pleasant lol head aches quiet bad but i think thats just the stress of everything at the mo in my life just cant wait to start stimming  :) so your going to the lister im going to go there if this clinic dont pop out a BFP for me this time x

#9 ·
I hated DR Vikki... Felt like Cr*p all the time! Whens you baseline??

I was planning to go to the Lister... But my clinic have called and want me to share with them next year.... We have an appiontment on the 24th of November.... But I am not sure what to go now.. Go to the Lister or stay at the Chaucer??

So confused!
Natalie xxx

#10 ·
i know this sounds weird but i really got my heart set on going with the lister next time dont know why but somethings just telling me wish i was with them this time really, i know its sounds horrible but just dont have much faith in my clinic this time!  :( but fingers crossed its just i go on the tread for my clinic an dont get me wrong theres lots of BFP but its disheartening when someone comes on an tell you they got a BFN  :( i DONT want to be that person again

#11 ·
Oh Vikki I know what your saying hun.. I am so positive about you this time.. Any idea what does your'll be on so you dont get OHSS?

I am in just 2 minds... I think in my heart I should go to the Lister... As like you feel like I have lost faith in the Chaucer.

xxx

#12 ·
i think there starting me on 150 or 125 of puregon last time i started on 175 which was a last minute  decission from the DR !!! lets see if she gets it right this time!!!!
but good luck hun on wat ever you choose hunnie were here for you xx  ^hugme^
im going now so chat tomoorow hun xxxx have a good evening x

#14 ·
hi Katie,Nat ,Vikki,Emsy
;) I'm so worry ed as i have so many follies i will not make it to fresh ET Thur ::) hubby seems so relaxed about it saying it be OK and if they have to be  ^snowflake^ then that will be men ???

Katie did you say your EC was painful ???

#15 ·
Hi girls,

Long time no speak!! I was all confused with the new 2 thread thing, took me a while to work it out ^confused^ ^idiot^

I feel like a bit of an intruder as I'm not a sharer anymore, but I just wanted come and say hello to everyone,  ^wave^ And to see how you are all doing??

I can see by the new thread there has been a lot of success recently!! It will soon be our turn  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

I can't read back enough to see where everyone is up to? But I see that Veng is having EC tomorrow??? Good luck I will be thinking of you xx

As for me I have been stimming on short protocol for 11 days now (slowly again & on the highest dose of Menopur) EC is booked for Wednesday morning  ^scared^ So if it's OK I will pop on and let you know how it goes.

Love & hugs to all LL xxxxxx  ^Cuddle^

#16 ·
morning Lady's
well aim very nervous and my tummy is very bloated  i relay hope i can get to ET

lots of luck for wed Lisa ^reiki^

#17 ·
VENG - GOOD LUCK TODAY ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^
X X X

#18 ·
Veng... GOOD LUCK for today hunny tinking of you xx

hi ladies how u all doin x

#19 ·
hi katie..

imm not doing too great to be honest, me and DP had awful awful argument last time, resulting in me being a complete emtional sobbing wreck not good for me and embies on board th mothership..the worse thing is i think if this tx doesnt work, m and DP cant survive. its very hard when e has 2 kids already and his ex is sooo dependent on him...OMG so sorry to go on like that

emsy xx

#20 ·
Hi ladies,

I was just wondering if I am ok to join you.  I have an appointment with Liverpool Hospital on the 19th November to start the IVF E/S process.  I have posted on the egg share thread before but there has been loads of red tape to sort out so that an appointment could be made.  To be honest the whole start of it has been so frustrating!!

Anyway, it will be lovely to get to speak to you all and find out the ups and downs of this TX - maybe I will be a cycle buddy with one of you.  ^hugme^

Love

Nicola
xxx

#21 ·
Hi Katie,

Well I have had an appointment at Chester hospital already to discuss ES so I am hoping that this appt is a bit more productive!  Unfrotunately it has taken since the end of July to get here which is so frustrating as I really just want to get on with it now!!  I am hoping to get started as soon as poss as I am not getting any younger  ;D

Good luck honey for your next TX but obviously I will be around a bit before then - you never know we could be cycle buddies!!

xxx

#22 ·
hi nicola an welcome xx
how is everyone good i hope ! x
me i m ill got damned cold which makes my head even worse as dregging is killing my head an now with this cold as well feel like its going to explode!! getting excited about friday now cant wait hopefully i can start stiming
veng hunny good luck with ECxxx its a doddle
katie glad to see you back babe xx

#23 ·
hello

nicola hello how r u?

veng..how u feeling hunnie??

katie hello howz ur day bin hun?

well ive just booked myself an aromatheraphy massage 2morrow, destress myself!!!!

emsy xx

#24 ·
Hi Ladies

How are we all, sorry not been on today.. But I had to see my mum!

Emsy.. Oh hun, its such a stressful time the 2ww... the extra pressure can make even the strongest couples argue. So please dont be too down hun, keep positive for your little embies. You know we are always here for you hun. Enjoy aromatheraphy! Lucky thing!

Katie.. Is that book by any chance called the Stork Club?? I read it the other night!!! Great minds think alike!  :)

Vikki.. Dame cold when DR.... I had that the first time round.  ::) Take some paracetomol... It may help.

Veng.... Thinking of you hun!! I hope your ok.  ^hugme^

DH and I made a descision about the Chaucer v's the Lister and we are going to both appiontment and then we will make our minds up.  ;D

Take care
Natalie xxxxx

#25 ·
sadly im not going to have ET and i will have FET later on im in danger of OHSS as i had 42 follies and 36 eggs  :-[ i was hoping to ET thur but i guess they are thinking about my health first  :-[

#26 ·
OMG Veng... 36 eggs!!!

Well done on the great number you got!! But I understand that ET is delayed... I do hope you recover nicely and ready for FET soon!

^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.