Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

BFP - due date September/October 2014 Part 4!

100K views 1K replies 34 participants last post by  carrie lou 
#1 ·
BFP - Due date September/October 2014 Part 4

How can we be on part 4 already?! :eek:

To bookmark the thread please use the "Add Bookmark" button at the top of the page.

*** If you'd like to join the list below, please let me know your EDD and if and when you find out whether you're having a girl or a boy, I'll put a ^pinkted^ or ^blueted^ by your name ***

Happy chatting ^gossip^ ^gossip^ ^gossip^

xx Carrie xx :-*

[csv=]
Name, EDD, 12 week scan, Flavour

In hope of a miracle, 19/8/14
Roygbiv, 23/8/14
cedrickerry, 24/8/14, 13/2/14
susieque44, 27/8/14, 12/2/14, ^baby^ ^baby^
Emmaw1205, 27/8/14, 21/2/14, ^pinkted^
mrs ross, 28/8/14
Amz2006, 28/8/14, , ^blueted^
BECKY7, 28/8/14, , ^blueted^ ^pinkted^
carrie lou, 29/8/14, 18/2/14
jules40:)x, 29/8/14, 21/2/14, ^pinkted^
Tiggs81, 29/8/14, 25/2/14
Moonbeam08, 31/8/14
Hubro, 2/9/14
HertsLass, 3/9/14
Crystabel, 3/9/14, , ^pinkted^
-Susan-, 5/9/14, , ^blueted^
GeorgieGirl81, 5/9/14
Moonface kitty, 6/9/14, , ^blueted^
CaroG, 6/9/14, 6/3/14, ^blueted^ ^pinkted^
Coldilox, 8/9/14
pandagirl, 8/9/14, , ^angel^ Baby Michael. Sleep tight.
diamonds18, 9/9/14
ayah, 9/9/14, 27/2/14, ^blueted^
Perfectlyflawed, 13/9/14, 25/2/14, ^blueted^ ^blueted^
caf123, 13/9/14, , ^pinkted^
clare22, 13/9/14
HappyHopeful, 19/9/14, 6/3/14
Mitch@, 26/9/14, , ^angel^ ^hugme^
PoPs., 28/9/14, , ^blueted^
Curlyone, 3/10/14, , ^baby^ ^baby^
Victy, 3/10/14, , ^pinkted^
wibble-wobble, 5/10/14, 25/3/14, ^pinkted^
helenff, 5/10/14, , ^pinkted^
Ceejay81, 8/10/14
Babytinks, 10/10/14
rtsaintly, 10/10/14, , ^blueted^ ^blueted^
NatW, 12/10/14, , ^angel^ ^hugme^
mrsbp, 14/10/14
kazzamc01, 16/10/14, 1/4/14, ^blueted^
magsandemma, 18/10/14
monty moo, 19/10/2014
WannaBeAMummy, 20/10/14, , ^baby^ ^baby^
Gemma1512, 20/10/14, , ^blueted^ ^blueted^
vickster_77, 20/10/14
NicOB, 20/10/14, , ^pinkted^
Twinmommy, 22/10/14, , ^blueted^
SantaMaria, 23/10/14
Southwest, 26/10/14
Jessbrad, 26/10/14, , ^blueted^ ^blueted^
Cornishtwinkle, 28/10/14, , ^pinkted^
Janey waney, 29/10/14
cclear37, 30/10/14, , ^angel^ ^hugme^
Josina, 31/10/14, , ^blueted^
[/csv]

See less See more
#102 ·
Woahhhh, just caught up on 13 pages lol!!! Went back to work this week after 7 weeks off which was a struggle so too tired to come on ff until now :-( I've missed your chatter!

I was expecting a consultant appt at 16 weeks but the appt has come through for Tuesday morning (14wks) so I'm terrified they have bad news regarding the downs screening... oh well, not long to wait I guess!

I bought my first maternity item yesterday, 2 pairs of over the bump leggings :-D as I wear leggings instead of tights and my usual ones were starting to press in at the waistband. My belly is strange, sometimes it seems bigger and then smaller. Sometimes it's all below my belly button and other times it's from the bra band all the way down, is this the start of a baby bump or just trapped wind and constipation? Lol...

I have fallen for the out n about nipper 360 double buggy but not had chance to test drive yet!

Xx

#103 ·
Sorry for anyone I leave out. I know I will. As that was a big catch up.

Jules, I LOVE those pushchairs. Just had to google search. As I didn't know what it was. You were supposed to get the silver cross. I was going to live through you, pretending I had it. As it is so beautiful. They even have a version for 4 babies! How cute?! Imagine pushing 4 babies down the road?!a cruelly imagine having the time and energy to get yourself and 4 babies ready, then actually get out. Ha ha ha.

Perfectly, you deserve an award for sitting through the movie. I don't see myself going cinema for a while. Just don't want to sit there. Good to hear one of them is a bully! Ha ha.

Carrie, your bump is exactly as it should be. Even if you were measuring 30 weeks, or 15, baby is growing at it's own speed. And your bump is just keeping up with that. People call mine big. But I don't think it is. I'm fact I'm worrying it's not grown for a couple of weeks. So I want mine even bigger! My friend is 30 weeks now and hers is a similar size to mine. But she started off a bit rounder than me. So maybe that explains it.

Susan, I never thought about a rear facing seat for my daughter. At this age, I mean. Obviously her baby one was. If you can afford it I would say go with it.

Ayah, I hated my TWW from my last IVF. I felt like an awful mum. I wouldn't pick my daughter up  I lay down solid for 3 days. After the third day I couldn't do it anymore. I just got on like normal. I sometimes wonder if it's the cause of the BFN. But, at the same time, the negative effect doing nothing with/for my daughter was having on me emotionally, I don't think it would've been good to carry it on. Now, I'm taking many more risks than I'd like. But she's a very attached little girl. And if she needs a cuddle or to be picked up she actually NEEDS it. Her cry destroys me. So I do more than I should. Not to mention laying the bathroom tiles a couple of weeks back. Which, by the way, look amazing. Expect a ** pic later!

Tiggs, I've been spring cleaning too. I remember at my booking appointment one of the occupational hazards was cleaning fluids. She told me I can't even take the lid off without gloves and to have all the windows open. Ha ha. I have actually worn gloves which I don't normally do. But I think moving the sofas, and standing on the kitchen counters to clean above the cupboards is more hazardous. But I've just been in that deep clean mood.

Cedrickerry, I hope it gets sorted. Money worries are awful. I've just made a new budget. I can't see us sticking to it. But we need to. I would hate to go back to work when this one is so young, while I've had my daughter's whole 2 and a half years off. Kind of like this one will feel less favoured.

You guys all talk too much! I have to go back and read again. I've forgotten basically everything!

#104 ·
Go Caro and Moonface! The time is going to fly now. Until the last few weeks. Then you can't understand why this child doesn't want to come. So you start hill climbing, eating curry, raspberry leaf tea'ing. Any and every thing. Lol.

Caf, well considering you're pregnant you have no choice but for a calmer, more reserved hen do. Do you have one planned? Are you getting all excited? Did the dress end up coming? Your favourite one out of the three?

Wannabe, if there was a worry I think they would've called. I didn't have the screening, but I did I'm my first pregnancy. And I'm sure they call if something is wrong. And make it clear your appointment is regarding that. So hopefully, it's nothing to worry about. You're just a lucky one who gets seen earlier, rather than later.

AFM, completely changed my mind. I think it's a boy now. All based on a dream where he was a he. And since then when talking I naturally say "he". Who knows ...? And apparently, what you dream you're having it's the opposite. Another old wives tale. Yes! I'm sure we gave up on them seven hundred pages ago. Lol. I didn't have a fizzy wee test though?! If we're ever pregnant again - that would be lovely if we all joined another thread, due 2015 or something, and I say I'm not finding out please remind me of this. That I think about it all day trying to guess. Lol.

#105 ·
Wow we have some talented ladies here. Quilt making, tiling, carpet and laminet floor laying and a vintage shop.  Rgsaintly I can imagine you with a 1950's SilverCross pram in a beautiful full skirt.

Wannabeamummy hope your appiontment goes well on Tuesday.  Funny how we want to be seen, but worry if it early.  Hope that they just fitting you in round all the bank holidays and nothing  to worry about.  I have taken to leggings, but wear under the bump, dont like anything over bump.

Caf are you doing anything for a hen night?  Not sure about hen nights being more civilised though.  Mind Im only an outside observer.  Brighton hen nights seem quite lively.

I got my cot last spring second hand £15.  Did not want to miss such a bargin and I figured I could sell it if tx didnt work.  Still need to choose a mattress.

Would be nice to be able to justify buying the icandy.  Or any lovely new pram.  In five years they have got a lot more colourful.  Would need different coloured ones to match different outfits.  ;D .Oh if money was no object!

Carrie, dont know why but I feel bit scared of ebaby.  Bit of a techno phob.  Might not be a bad thing,as house would be full of potentially useful objects, that are not yet needed, simply cos so cheap  ;D
Hope that you have had a lovely you day.

Jules looks like you have tried a few prams!  Could be our Which Pram reviewer.

Quiet day ladies, all enjoying the sun before it goes back into hybination tomorrow.  We went to the local Scouting coppas today.  There is a tree planted in my uncles memory.  The last thing I told him that he could respond to, was that we were trying again.  All he could do was squeeze my hand.  Anyway, it was lovely there, blue bells out and birds singing.  Unfortunatly after lunch out, I started to feel lightheaded and tired, so afternoon spent flaked on sofa.

Evening ladies

Ayah xxx

#106 ·
Roygbiv 2 posts hahah, sorry we do chat an awful lot on here.
Thanks Carrie-Lou,  looking forward to the next weeks to fly by.

Had a bit of a crazy day today couldn't find my phone this morning, kept ringing it and it was ringing so I assumed it must be on silent somewhere in the house. But after turning the house upside down,crawling on all four still no luck, and crying my eyes out as it a fairly new phone only had it in Jan.

I finally decided to give my local takeaway a call,  couldn't believe my luck that I left it on a table there and that they had found it.

Am guessing that as soon as the lad on the counter must have shouted seek kebab I must have left it on the table, garbed my food and left.
Have now come to the decision that  more seek kebabs after work!! I now have a very messy house to tidy up :(

#107 ·
Roygbiv/Ayah - not having a hen night. By the time the morning sickness had stopped enough for it to be enjoyable I'd run out of time really with our holiday, my sister's hen party (she's getting married in June) and various other things. It's my 30th in August too so maybe I'll defer all celebrations and make up for it when the baby is born and a bit older :)

Roygbiv - the dress arrived, but would only go on over the head. Which felt dangerous since I'm having my hair put up and makeup done. I feel sure my hair would either then be a mess or the dress would be smeared with makeup. And it was quite a lot more expensive so was kind of good there was a reason not to go with it. I like the one I've decided on just as much I think in the end anyway. Am really looking forward to next weekend - very exciting! This time next week I'll be married.... :)

Did some pram browsing today. I'm trying to avoid being too extravagant so I'm thinking either the obaby zezu pramette, the Mothercare xpedia (thinking a 3 wheel version might be good for walks along the canal and most 3 wheel ones are really pricey) or the joie chrome pushchair (Mothercare again). I think I'll choose based on how well they fold up. Haven't tried the obaby one either. I really liked the Silver Cross 3d Pram system but the pushchair only faces forwards and I'd like it to have a rear facing option as well.

Wannabeamommy - I was also told they would call within a couple of days if the results needed discussing. So possibly it is just bank holidays changing things around. I know it's hard not to worry.

Moonface - I love the takeaway was the first place you called after checking your house! I've just eaten my weight in easter chocolate this weekend.... Oh, and takeaway last night actually!

My bump has grown again. Must post another picture tomorrow to compare. Mine doesn't grow slowly. Nothing happens for weeks and then it pops out a bit more!

Moonface - instead of roygbivs 2 post style, I seem to have just written an essay....

Hope everyone is having a nice weekend. xx

#108 ·
Morning everyone. Just a quickie from me - I'm 15 + 4, and just weighed myself. I've actually lost weight. It's not due to ms, as I've always eaten loads, even when it was at it's worst. I've lost about a pound and a half in the last week - should I be worried?

Rachel xx

#110 ·
I lost weight with the twins don't worry they said unless ur under weight to start with it's not a problem xx

#111 ·
Thanks Jules and Caf :) I asked my SiL and she said the same. Particularly as I had some weight to spare in the first place.

Just had an hour on the bed singing to them (I can't sing for toffee, but nevermind!) Always makes me feel better and I'm hoping they can feel, if not hear it :)

Rachel xxxx

#112 ·
Hey ladies
Wow I only went away for few day and already we are on a new pages lol as we have moved  house (renting) and wow am knackered and no wifi at the new house till wed  aghhhh so I am in the pub using their wifi . Had 20 week scan last week and it had been confirm that I will be having a girl and a boy so I am right about their head shape from 12 week scan. Next scan on the 8th may. Also I think I have felt all sort going on inside me which is so cute.

Becky7 xx

#114 ·
Tiggs  I know and thank you and I defo look pregnancy lol
Becky7 xx

#115 ·
Great news Becky :). I've been bargain hunting today just got 70+ items of baby girl clothing for £24 on eBay xx

#117 ·
Congrats Becky! How lovely having one of each xx

#118 ·
Becky, congratulations on girl and boy and doing well too. 

Jules, oh that sounds a bargin, and will be loads fun going through what you have.  Well .I would have fun in my simple life!

Caf, wow exciting.  Will you post a wedding picture on our ** group? 

Back at home now.  Mum is staying this week,  :)

Ayah xxx

#119 ·
Hi ladies, hope you've all enjoyed your Easter Sunday :)

rtsaintly, at one point I lost weight and everything still seems fine. I wouldn't worry. :)

Congrats on the twins Becky.

caf, eeek, not long until you're married!! Exciting :)

BTW, does anyone else get bad aches in their legs that they've not had before? I have such a bad aching a bit above my knees, particularly the right, and I've not done anything strenuous or out of the ordinary, but it's sore to walk or even just lying down :( It's been around since yesterday. No idea what's causing it but am almost sure it's muscular. xx

#120 ·
Sorry to hear you in pain Susan, have had what feel like a dead leg for over two weeks. Maybe there's a nerve or something in our legs being affected  :(  There are days I literally have to drag my leg like a zombie, I'll flag it up on my scan.
Try and see if you can get your gp to check it out.

Caf congrats in advance for your big day  :)

Beck massive congrats, what a lovely surprise one of each  how lovely.

Helllllooo everyone else, feels like have been really quiet guess with scan just two days away now am really nervous. Just want it over and done with, resisting all urge not to have a cheeky scan within the next day.

#121 ·
Ah poor you, the dead leg feeling is awful! Maybe it's a nerve thing - they say sometimes the growing uterus can press on a nerve causing pain. Not convinced that's what I have because it's more around my knees than my legs as a whole but sounds like that might be the case for you if you feel like you've got a dead leg. So is your scan on Tuesday? Mine is too, not long for us to wait now :) x

#122 ·
You certainly should have it checked out, for peace of mind and to help ease the pain. Scan not till wed morning but I tend not to count the day of scan so it seem like less days/ wait  :-[  When is yours?

#123 ·
It might be due to the increase in relaxin. It's job is to help accommodate the growth of the uterus, but it's also the reason it's much easier to pull a muscle etc in pregnancy. It can make your joints more susceptible to soreness and pulling.

Rachel xxxx

#125 ·
Is it something g I've said or do we have a group of ** deserters? Lol xx

#126 ·
Hello. I'm still here just trying to catch up on all these pages. Had a busy week, and a huge row with DPs sister, or should I say she had a row with me. Been really upset about it. DP is still away and am going to have to tell him when he gets home.. I don't want to cause trouble between them, but I'm not being spoken to like that. She wanted to be my birth partner, but she's blown that now. Not a chance. Anyway, not much to report here, just growing.

Hope you are all ok, nice to see some good results from scans. I'm going to try and read the rest of these posts

X

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.