[/csv]

Waiting for or having treatment:
amandaloo, trying for Baby No. 2 - IVF
ceci.bee, trying for Baby No. 2

See less See more
#27 ·
Congratulations to Juju  ^rainbow^ ^pinkted^ ^congrats^ ^congrats^ ^congrats^

#29 ·
Lovely name Juju. Phoebe was one of my favourite girls names but it sounded a bit too similar to dd#1's name. I love it.

#30 ·
Juju, congratulations!!!  ^pompom^ ^babycrawl^ ^pompom^ Hope you're all well, and looking forward to hearing from you when you're feeling settled 😊 xxxx

Janah, wow, twins!!! So exciting!! 😄😄 all the best for the next scan xx

NM, I'm so sorry. That's awful. It must be a tiny school?? With an intake of only 12, can they not squeeze in a couple more children? The school they've allocated is a ridiculous journey if you're expected to do that. Best of luck with the appeal. Can you get your local MP on the case too?? Xx  ^hugme^

Congratulations Speeder!! Lovely news 😊 when's your scan? Xx

Thanks Carrie! I was still tempted to find out, and was searching the scan images for a clue, but I think the sonographer was keeping that bit out of sight as we'd said we didn't want to know! Not that I'd have probably been able to work it out anyway! Lol!!

Lovely news on team pink Shelley 😊

How did your scan go hakuna? Sorry you've been struggling; it's all such a strain on the body 😕  ^hugme^

Good luck for your blood results Ceci, exciting times! 😊

Enjoy your couple of weeks off work abcde. Hope the blue sky stays for it! I always find it much easier to get things done when there's blue sky!!

Elmore, sounds like you and little James had a lovely time 😊 he sounds so cute! ^babycrawl^

Mighty, glad you got your first choice of school 😊

Hi to Amanda, Holly, Pink cat and anyone else I've missed xxx

#31 ·
Phoebe is a lovely name 😊 😊

#33 ·
Bugger me I've true to catch up....

Wow speeder, congrats hun  :)

Janah, twins..whoooo hoooooo  :)

Urmmmmmm sorry, I give up haha

Yes little Phoebe was born yesterday.  Contractions started spontaneously on weds at 5.  Progressed slowly overnight and went back in yesterday morning at 10.  Got moved to delivery when I was 3/4cm.  At 4pm I was 5/6cm then at 5.45 I was fully dilated.  Started pushing at 6 had her at 6.35.  My word was it painful.  Had an epidural although it didn't take it all away and turns out the tubes had come unattached lol! I'm waiting to be discharged now. She's very very content at the mo, very different to Noah.  He'll meet her when I'm home because i know he won't sit still for 5mins!! Can't believe I'm a mummy to 2  :'(

#34 ·
Ju congrats she is beautifull.

Just a quick one as I'm on my phone. I was admitted through a&e last night after a massive bleed. I had a scan before proceeding to an erpc. I lost one there is still a sac but they cant tell if its viable yet.

#36 ·
Oh Janah, I'm so sorry  ^hugme^ ^hugme^ Xxxx

#38 ·
So sorry to hear what's happened Jana  ^hugme^

Juju, congratulations  :)

#39 ·
Jana- so sorry to hear that  :( ^hugme^ hope you are ok  ^hugme^ ^hugme^

Juju- sounds like you did really well hope your home soon x

#40 ·
Massive Congratulations Juju  ^pinkted^ ^pinkted^ ^pompom^ ^pompom^ ^pompom^ ^spin^ - I hope you are now home and sharing her with your little Noah. Great name too  :)

Jana - so sorry to hear your news, fingers crossed that the other sac is viable  ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^

Shelleysugar xxx

#41 ·
So sorry Jana  ^hugme^

Juju - Congratulations and well done! What a pretty name. Hope you are all home now and she is settling in well.

#42 ·
Jana - so sorry.  ^hugme^I hope the remaining sac carries on to a healthy pregnancy for you.  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ When will you know?

#43 ·
Thanks everyone  :-*

Janah, oh hun, I'm keeping everything crossed for you lovely  ^reiki^ ^hugme^

#44 ·
Juju how are you and Phoebe? Are you home yet?

Jana  ^hugme^ how are you doing?

My dd#2 is 4 today. I can't believe it, she's growing up so fast. She's still not 100% well bless her. I can't remember whether I said but the gp gave her an inhaler last week which helps her cough but she's up and down generally. Seems like she gets wiped out really easily and if she runs around she gets really breathless and starts coughing again. We took her to a wildlife park yesterday and she suddenly went really pale and didn't want any lunch, just wanted to come home then perked up 20 mins later and played on the park for ages. She just doesn't seem right but I can't put my finger on why.  She just doesn't seem healthy compared to my other 2 who are really robust. Probably just my neurotic streak taking over!

#45 ·
Jana - I'm so sorry. I really hope you get some better news on the other sac. Everything crossed for you x

Juju - huge congrats on the safe arrival of phoebe. Beautiful name!

Abcdefg - I think the last time we spoke number one was about to arrive  :) how long have you left?

Carrie - that's amazing you are 20 weeks too - have you found out flavour?

NM - I'm a real worrier about my kids' health too. DD1 was a bit unwell for a while - congested, coughs, glue ear, stomach issues. I have basically cut out gluten and dairy from her diet. I know it's a very neurotic sounding thing to do and I didn't do it lightly but the difference in her has been astounding. No more ear infections, more energy, tummy problems gone. could something your DD is eating not be agreeing with her?
I know how horrible it is watching them not being quite right.. Xx

Shelley - huge congratulations on team pink. It's the only team I know but I love it!

Hello to everyone else. Gorgeous day here so soaking up sun and trying to ignore my nausea :)

#46 ·
That's really interesting Speeder, I think I'll do a bit of research.... I dread not being able to give her her beloved pasta though  ;D How long was it before you noticed a difference? What kinds of things do you feed her now?

#47 ·
It's been quite gradual with the dairy. I realised she couldn't cope with any - not even goats stuff. But I can't cope with dairy either so it's no surprise :) the gluten I did overnight and her tummy cleared up straightaway.

Does your DD snore? Mine did every night - swollen adenoids I think. That has gone too...

You can get rice pasta :)

#48 ·
Hi nm, on the breathlessness and coughing does it get better when she's taken the inhaler? Presume she was given a blue ventolin? When I was a kid my asthma was aggrevated by cat hair and I just remember feeling really ill whenever I was near them. A lack of energy would also be because she is struggling to get oxygen...nowadays my asthma is aggregated when I get hay fever and you mentioned you were at a wildlife park so wonder if there's some link...interestingly no longer allergic to cats and now have 2 plus a dog! But asthma was so bad when I was a kid that I was regularly in hospital x also not sure how long it's been happening but my dd has been in hospital twice for bronchiolitis which apparently is a virus (and not related to asthma) but symptom relief comes from ventolin or nebuliser. If the blue inhaler is definitely relieving symptoms it might be worth asking to see the asthma nurse and getting a preventer inhaler and a peak flow measured thingy so you can chart it for the drs yo try to get some help. And also wanted to say that there have been studies that asthma can be linked to dairy or something but I can't remember exactly what the study was...might be worth having a look. Hope that gives you some food for thought xxx

Happy Easter all!

#49 ·
Fizzy - that's interesting re your last comment about asthma/dairy. My cousin took her little girl off dairy due to severe asthma, against doctor's advice. The improvement in her asthma has been immense - she is off meds now!

#51 ·
I'm 31 weeks, Speeder - due 23rd June. It's another girl :) .

Hope everyone is having a good weekend. x

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.