* Author Topic: The Lucky 7 Bubble Thread of 2007 This is our year! ~ Part 8  (Read 21082 times)

0 Members

Offline TwiceBlessed

• mummy of miracles
  • Gold Member
  • We love bubbles to end in 7's!
sue great news on the  ^HappySperm^ but so sorry to hear of all the other stuff you are dealing with.

I guess I never came up against sizism in the persuit of treatment as we had such a bad experience of the tests done at our local PCT that we just went private (they messed up one lot of ^HappySperm^ results and dp had to go on really strong antibs for a month and then wait another to retest.  We found out they had left the sample out of the fridge....the second ^HappySperm^ test was also messed up by them though as they gave him the wrong bottle to put the sample in and didnt tell us for another 7 weeks or so. We lost about 8m in total messing around!).  Hope you get a timely start time wherever you end up!

Sallyanne  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ good luck for tomorrow x

Offline Kamac80

• VIP Member Sponsor
  • Me and Daniel
Everyone looking fine.

Kate xx

Offline m1234

• Gold Member
Hi Sue,
You were on a 9 so popped you back on a 7.
Mia

Offline Kyla

• Gold Member
  • Aged 3yrs
Everyone looks okay.

Sallyanne - lots of people get PG with grade threes and an 8 cell on day two is amazing! Sounds like a fighter that one :) Good luck for tomorrow.

Suzie - Ugh, darn Barts are rubbish sometimes. So sorry they put you through all that. Hope you have a nice trip.

Kyla xx

Offline Kyla

• Gold Member
  • Aged 3yrs
Man, as I was posting someone gave me 10 bubbles (Which is fine still on a 7) but was on 4777 which I was very happy with. Easy to get paranoid here I think

Offline Kamac80

• VIP Member Sponsor
  • Me and Daniel
Kyla ive put u on a 77

Kate xx

Offline Kyla

• Gold Member
  • Aged 3yrs
Thanks Kate! :) xxxxx

Offline suemac38

• Gold Member
  • Alex at 4 years
M1234

Thanks for putting me back on a 7.

Sue XX :)

Offline sallyanne1

• Gold Member
  • Freya Nancy my beautiful girl on her 1st birthday
Sue put ou on 77.

Could someone please put me on 77 for tomorrow please  :-* :-* :-*

Offline LoisLane

• VIP Member Sponsor
There you go Sally-Anne.

What is your official test date now?

Louj x

Free Butterfly PIN

Butterfly Pin

Everyone who donates gets a free discreet butterfly pin.
Many of our members are using these to help spot each other at clinics and group meetups!

* Search

Recent Topics

Suggested Reads!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal