Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Post your beta HcG levels in here...

594K views 1K replies 363 participants last post by  LizzyM 
#1 ·
Congratulations to those of you who are newly pregnant!  I'd like to set up this thread so that you can post your beta HcG levels so that you can see how they compare to other FF ladies!

Please post how many days past egg collection day the blood tests were taken!

dpo = days past ovulation (egg collection day)
dp 3dt = days past 3 day transfer

Here are mine for this pregnancy:

16dpo (13 dp 3dt) - 330
18dpo (15 dp 3dt) - 611
28dpo (25dp 3dt) - 10,423

I'm not yet sure if this is singleton or twins but I will update when I have this info next week.

On my last pregnancy (singleton) the levels were

17 dpo (14 dp 3dt) - 464
20 dpo (16 dp 3dt) - 1429

Thanks

See less See more
#2 ·
Wildcat

Firstly congratulations on your pregnancy he's to a long and healthy one, i'm now 36+3 after losing twins at 23+5

This pregnancy my bloods were

dp 3dt = 543? ish can't remember exact (did start as 2 by 1st scan singleton)

love Maria xx ^blueted^ ^blueted^

#3 ·
With Marcus my levels were

18 dpo 5116
20 dpo 9575
25 dpo 16388

As you can see I had high levels, but they were quite slow to double.

Jane

#4 ·
Hi girls -
my levels were 2486 16 days post ET (19 days after EC) and 9224 on day 20 post ET (23 days after EC) with twins
and now 382 11 days post ET (16 days post EC, was blasts this time) and 1070 on day 13 after ET (18 days after EC) with a singleton.
X Hola

#5 ·
The more I see other peoples levels the more I am convinced that the bleed I had between 20 dpo with a reading of 9575 and 25 dpo 16388 was actually the loss of a twin.

That would explain the high readings, which all of a sudden slowed down.

#6 ·
Wow Jane those were high!! you could be right that you lost a twin, sadly it does seem to happen too often  :'(

#7 ·
My levels were:

14 dpo (11dp 3dt) = 64
16 dpo (13dp 3dt) = 130
19 dpo (16dp 3dt) = 366
20 dpo (17dp 3dt) = 497
21 dpo (18dp 3dt) = 918
23 dpo (20dp 3dt) = 1706
27 dpo (24dp 3dt) = 5188
30 dpo (27dp 3dt) = 11228

I had so many as I had some at my clinic and some at the EPU.

#9 ·
15 dpo 111
16 dpo 168
18 dpo 360
20 dpo 832
22 dpo 1960
24 dpo 4153
27 dpo 11482

#10 ·
Hi
I only ever had one beta done with my first pregnancy - because I'd previously had a biochemical so they did a blood test to check after a positive HPT.

At 15DPT mine was 165
(one baby in there)

Your results sound perfect wildcat!

Claire x

#11 ·
I was convinced our FET had failed, but we had already decided we were going to test 10dpt (Sunday) - unbelievably we got a strong blue line!!

It kept getting darker over the next three days and when we handed in the sample to the ACU on the Wednesday there was no doubt it was positive, but I still wouldn't believe it until the nurse confirmed.

Our HCG level was 467!

E X  ^storkboy^

#12 ·
Natural concepton

14/15 dpo 527

Twin pregnancy!!

love lilyella xxxx

#13 ·
I only had one Blood Test done,

14dpo 342 and its a singleton.

Pooks xx

#14 ·
11 dp 3dt = 127
13 dp 3dt = 472

and it is a singleton pg

Jannie
xxxx

#15 ·
Hi, please can you help I'm about 4 weeks pregnant and i have all the symptoms!!! I've done about 10 test and they all say the same positive. But i noticed that my boobs did not hurt as much one day so i went to the docs and they done a HCG blood test. Results back today and said that they are low of 310 for this stage.

i have worked out that i am only about 23 days pregnant (Ovulated around 25/26 October & Due to start on the 8 November) and wanted to know if this is normal?? As the doc advised that my pregnancy would not carry on. But i still have all the symptoms and my boobs still hurt i have no cramp and no bleeding.

Thank you so much :'(

#16 ·
Firstly you are not 23 days pregnant, the cycle would start from the first day of your last period.  If you say you OV around 25/26 October, then your last period was probably around two weeks before that.

This will make you five weeks pregnant.  I know that doesn't make much sense, but it's how they calculate things.

HCG is supposed to double more or less every 2-3 days.  A standard home pregnancy test will show positive anything about 50 (some more sensitive ones much less).

The important thing is not the actual level, but if it continues to rise or not.  The only thing that will tell you that is a second test.  If this comes in showing an increase, then all is not lost.  If your level is lower then things are not progressing well.

If you are concerned, ask for another test.

Jane
xxx

#17 ·
P.S.  Have a look at Tracyb's numbers, she had quite low levels, and her pg is progressing well.

^hugme^

Jane
xxx

#18 ·
DPO 14 231
Dpo 22 3695
had second one done because spotting

#19 ·
Hi all

^ ^Cuddle^ ^Cuddle^ ^Cuddle^.

I'm feeling quite sad  :'( :'( :'( :'( i am suppose to test tomorrow, but yesterday after i started spotting, so i did a test this morning i though the day before test day would be fine, it was sadly a BFN, i feel like a total failure after being so positive all the way through this cycle of treatment, it surely can't be too early to test the day before, so i will do test tomorrow (test day) but i don't feel very hopeful now, i'm still spotting.  My DH and I dont think we could go through this again, as it's to stressful and upsetting when you go through the treatment and everything goes well, then this happens, we had 3 lots of IUI last year and the 2 of them failed and 1 was a low positive which suddenly ended, perhaps we will go for adoption, my mind is just totally confused now.  Any advice.

Do you know if and where i could get a blood test done to check if my hcg levels show whats going on, i asked the coinic the other day, and they said it was too early, maybe they would do it now, i just want to find out whats going on down there, i will just have to wait i suppose and test tomorrow test day and go from there.

crazybabe

#20 ·
I have a question... and yes i know i sound crazy!!!

My clinic doesn't do blood tests.  I am panicing that although we got a BFP on 26th that something could 'just not happen'.  i have done 4 tests and all say positive but am very worried.  Is this something i can i ask the GP to do??

Aquababe  xx

#21 ·
There is nothing to do now but wait.  Once you have the long awaited BFP, the time between that and your first scan can seem like an eternity.

I wish you good luck

Jane
xx

#22 ·
Here's mine

Day 16 po - 402
Day 17 po - 622
Day 19 po - 1622
Day 22 po - 4167
Day 24 po - 8422
Day 27 po - 19915

Scan booked for Tuesday  :eek:

PS Does EC count as Day 1 po - or the day after - if the latter all my days are - 1  ;D

#23 ·
Hello All,

My HCG levels are:

15 dpo (10dp5dt)-69
16 dpo (11dp5dt)-96

I have to say I've been feeling very stressed about how low they seem relatively to others. Also my progesterone was quite low (76 15 dpo, 119 16dpo) and I'm now on 1 and a half vials of gestone injections and 3 cyclogests a day.

I'm praying that its risen much more by my next test on Monday (18dpo)

:-\

Diane

#24 ·
Just got my next reading 18dpo-164 - I wish it would rise more! but at least my progesterone is way better now at 258-those extra cyclogests and gestone must have done the job.

Diane

#25 ·
Hi,

1st HCG result at 16 DPO (2DT) 794

2nd HCG result at 19 DPO 2800

They seemed weirdly high on the first one but not so bad on the 2nd one. 

I am just counting down the days to the scan on the 4th Jan to see what's happening...I'm sooo nervous!!!

Good luck everyone....

Bickers x

#26 ·
latest result 21dpo-522 (18dpo-164, 16dpo-96, 15dpo-69), next test 23dpo, please double, please  ^eyes^

Diane

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.