* Author Topic: A New Chat Thread for Twin Mummies bringing up lone twins  (Read 51767 times)

0 Members

Offline CM01

• Miracles can happen
  • VIP Member Sponsor
OMG you are SUCH a stalker! ;D ;D ;D  Is no-where safe? ^roflmao^

Any day's good for me - I do nothing nowadays :)

Offline Tillypops

• I LOVE camping!
  • VIP Member Sponsor
 ^roflmao^ ^roflmao^

Will PM you hun!

xxxxx

Offline AggieJ

• Gold Member
Sue

Would be lovely if you could scan Eddies and Jacob's pic for me hun. Thank you  ^hugme^

Clare - so looking forward to meeting you and Josh tomorrow  :)

Am glad really that there aren't loads of people in our situation but seems that this thread may not get used much  :( Hope if anyone needs it, it'll be a source of support. Guess we need to keep bumping it??

Hope you and your littlies are well Jennifer

Kate x x x

Offline CM01

• Miracles can happen
  • VIP Member Sponsor
Me too - can't wait for tomorrow :)  The house looks like a bomb's hit it, as we're decorating the kitchen, which always seems to be the worst room to do, even though it has the least furniture ^idiot^

I'm sure a lot of lone twin mums avoid the twin boards, just as some of them deliberately read it - the main thing is that the thread's here if anyone needs it :)  The link to this thread has been posted on the 'twin loss' thread over on the pregnancy loss board, just in case. 

xx Clare

Offline Sue MJ

• I believe in Orange SPOTS!!!!!
  • Former Admin
  • Act Now - Sign up to the National Donor Register
No sooner said than done!  :-*

I'm guessing you, Tilly and Clare are meeting up tomorrow then... have a lovely day!  Special hugs for you all!

^hugme^

Sue xxx

Offline CM01

• Miracles can happen
  • VIP Member Sponsor
Aw Kate - they're so beautiful :) (Thanks Sue ;) )

I have put a photo of Josh & Alex in Josh's nursery, so that he will always remember seeing it.  My counsellor (a while ago) asked me when we would tell Josh about Alex.  I found that a really hard question, as we talk about Alex all the time, and can't imagine having a big 'sit down' chat with Josh one day; just that he will always know about his twin.

xx C

Offline *katie*

• Gold Member
  • I love camping more than Tilly!
'Ello lovelies  :-* another stalker here!  Just wanted to pop in and give you all  ^hugme^ and say your photos are lovely.

Right, I'll be off and leave you girls to it! xx

Offline AggieJ

• Gold Member
Wow! quick work Sue... thank you SO much  ^hugme^. That's one of my favourite photos as it's the last one we took (2 days before)... We gave a copy to people at Eddie's funeral. Hope scrummy Iestyn is well... he did make me laugh last week - what a sweetie!

Clare -I know what you mean re telling. We were told that the conversations may start when they ask about the photo of the 2 babies... Have spotted a book on Amazon.com called "Always my Twin" or something (written for little lone twins) may check it out at some point. With regards to this thread. I think you're right and I agree this is the place for it...
Don't give housework a second thought at the mo... blimey! (although you could always hand Tilly and myself a duster and mop!  ;) Jacob looking forward to meeting Josh btw  :)

Katie - come and chat to us anytime. Just gonna reply to your pm hun. Thank you  ^hugme^

Right, off to eat a huge plate of roast dinner courtesy of my amazing Nick. Am a very lucky lady  :)

Inabit

Kate x x x

Offline Tillypops

• I LOVE camping!
  • VIP Member Sponsor
(although you could always hand Tilly and myself a duster and mop!  ;) )

Kate x x x

Hmmmmmmmmmm, now let me think what's wrong with that statement  ;D ;D

Love
Tilly
xxxxxxxx

Offline AggieJ

• Gold Member
Clare

Lovely to meet you yesterday... you look so well! Josh is such a cutie too...

Hope you've sorted out the car seat conundrum

x x

Free Butterfly PIN

Butterfly Pin

Everyone who donates gets a free discreet butterfly pin.
Many of our members are using these to help spot each other at clinics and group meetups!

* Search

Recent Topics

Suggested Reads!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal