* Author Topic: A New Chat Thread for Twin Mummies bringing up lone twins  (Read 51534 times)

0 Members

Offline AggieJ

• Gold Member
Clare

Just to say am thinking of you all today  ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^

A big Happy Birthday to Josh  ^birthday^ ^birthday^ ^birthday^ and thinking of beautiful Alex who I know is in all of your hearts  ^Heart^

I know these days are hard but hope there are plenty of smiles too

Also sending  ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ and hope your Dad is doing ok and is as comfortable as possible. So sorry to hear that he's ill

Much love

Kate, Nick and Jacob xxx

PS Denise, hope you're ok hun. Sorry I'm on a sabbatical and can't chat... hopefully will come back to FF as it's been really important to me. Huge hugs for Aimee xx

Offline CM01

• Miracles can happen
  • VIP Member Sponsor
Thanks Kate ^hugme^  That means a lot :)

Offline Hugs

• WILL ALWAYS BE A TWIN MUMMY
  • VIP Member Sponsor
  • Please let this happen
Hi Clare,

Just want to say happy birthday to your special boys.
 :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

Aimee sends a big wet kiss

Love
Denise+Aimee
xx

Offline Donna Taylor

• Gold Member
Hello Clare,

Just wanted to give you a big hug as I am sure today has been full of joy and tears.

I hope Josh had a lovely 2nd Birthday and I am sure Alex was watching and smiling

Lots of love

Donna, Callum and Ryan x x 

Offline Sue MJ

• I believe in Orange SPOTS!!!!!
  • Former Admin
  • Act Now - Sign up to the National Donor Register
OH my - I hadn't realised that Alex and Josh shared the same birthday as Iestyn - So Happy Birthday Wishes for your very special boys xxxxxx

Love,

Sue xxx

P.S. Kate - I know you're on sabbatical... but just want you to know you are very much in my thoughts, I know this week is going to be such a tough one for you ^Cuddle^ (again, not saying things aren't tough any other time... but you know where I'm coming from).

Offline CM01

• Miracles can happen
  • VIP Member Sponsor
Thanks Denise & Donna :)  ^hugme^

Sue, our little firecrackers, eh? ;) ;D  I hope Iestyn had a nice birthday :)  I realise I have never thanked you for your lovely pm about my father.  I was so touched to hear from you, especially when things are so tough for your own family right now ^hugme^

Kate, thinking of you all and sending you strength for tomorrow and always ^hugme^

xx Clare

Offline CM01

• Miracles can happen
  • VIP Member Sponsor
You know what?  Yesterday was horrible :'(  Much much harder than last year, bizarrely, and I think I've learnt a lot about how to approach future birthdays.  Once again I am snowed under and don't have time to post, but I will come back when I can and blurt it all out, as I think I'm getting a bit sick of pretending everything's alright WHEN IT'S NOT!!!!! ;D 

Grrrr ^bigbad^  ;D   

Offline Janis18

• VIP Member Sponsor
  • ARGC
 Clare
^Cuddle^
xx

Offline Hugs

• WILL ALWAYS BE A TWIN MUMMY
  • VIP Member Sponsor
  • Please let this happen
You know what?  Yesterday was horrible :'(  Much much harder than last year, bizarrely, and I think I've learnt a lot about how to approach future birthdays.  Once again I am snowed under and don't have time to post, but I will come back when I can and blurt it all out, as I think I'm getting a bit sick of pretending everything's alright WHEN IT'S NOT!!!!! ;D 

Grrrr ^bigbad^  ;D   

Clare - you blurt it all out when you are ready. We are here to listen and im sure we can  :'( together cause i have stored a few tears up this week.

Big hugs
Denise+Aimee
xx

Offline Cuthbert

• Gold Member
Clare,  ^hugme^

I'm sorry to hear that yesterday was so rotten. I'm afraid that losing someone close to you doesn't necessarily get easier with time, and you need to shout and rant as much as you can because if you bottle things up for the sake of others, it does you no favours. Certainly Josh won't hold it against you that you get upset about Alex not being here any more; Alex will always be his twin brother.

Thinking of you.

Jules

Free Butterfly PIN

Butterfly Pin

Everyone who donates gets a free discreet butterfly pin.
Many of our members are using these to help spot each other at clinics and group meetups!

* Search

Recent Topics

Suggested Reads!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal