* Author Topic: Katie Coutts anyone>  (Read 10858 times)

0 Members

Offline Jess75

• Gold Member
modify
Katie Coutts anyone>
« on: 28/08/08, 15:00 »
She is a physcic in scotland. Just wondering if anyone has had a reading from her? I just had one with Lesley Anderson and i think i have the bug!!

Offline PiePig

• Gold Member
modify
Re: Katie Coutts anyone>
« Reply #1 on: 28/08/08, 20:38 »
Join the club honey!

not heard of this Katie person though

Offline Jess75

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #2 on: 29/08/08, 17:35 »
she has a page in the sun newspaper on a tue & thu and is seemingly popular here in scotland. I am sooo tempted xxx

Offline mandyb

• Our New Journey!!!
modify
« Reply #3 on: 29/08/08, 19:21 »
Hi

Hope you don't mind me joining in, I'm getting a bit addicted too!!  I've had a reading from Cheri, JennyRenny and brooke in last few days and now i've emailed Lesley Anderson - What did you think to her reading?

Offline Jess75

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #4 on: 29/08/08, 20:26 »
Im not too sure what i thought. She was spot on regarding a deceased family member but not so good with the current stuff. I know a lot of the girls have had great readings from her - if you check girl/boy chat section there is a whole thread about her, think its on page 2 at the moment - let us know how you get on.

What did you think of the readings you have had done?

Offline ophelia

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #5 on: 29/08/08, 20:47 »

Jess- I read Katie Coutts column in the Scottish Sun every week as well. :) I love her, she seems to be really good.
I haven't written to the paper or had a reading with her, YET!! I did have a look at her website but I think a reading was about 40 which I thought was quite steep. Was thinking maybe to write to the paper but then the waiting list might be years. ::)

Are you thinking of having a proper reading with her? I think she does readings via email if I remember rightly?

Mandy- Like Jess just said, have a look on the  "Boy and girl talk" board for the Medium thread about Lesley but also read through part 1 of the psychic thread on this board. There's lots of info on both Cheri and Lesley on there. :)

I too thought Lesley was more accurate in telling stuff about deceased family members than actually prediciting things about me and my future.

Love/Ophelia

Offline Jess75

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #6 on: 29/08/08, 22:10 »
Ohh her column is great eh i love it. I looked at her website too it is 40 as you said for a basic email reading. 70 for an indepth email reading and i think 120 for face to face. I think i will go for it!! She does seem really good.

Offline mandyb

• Our New Journey!!!
modify
« Reply #7 on: 4/09/08, 22:01 »
OMG!!  I read through all the Girl & boy talk and thought a mixture of things, then I got my reading back from Lesley and it was really positive and she described what i'd gone through and saw aBFP in sept.  I never mentioned I would be doing an FET.

So everything is crossed it comes true.

Mandybxxx

Offline Jess75

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #8 on: 16/02/09, 19:16 »
I had a meeting with Katie Coutts today and she was lovely however i have been left feeling seriously upset and unsettled by something she told me. Anyone else had a reading or meeting with her and how acurate was she in her information?

Offline ophelia

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #9 on: 16/02/09, 19:54 »
Hi Jess,

Did you have a full reading face to face? What did she say to upset you? ^hugme^
 How much was it?

Love/Ophelia

Free Butterfly PIN

Butterfly Pin

Everyone who donates gets a free discreet butterfly pin.
Many of our members are using these to help spot each other at clinics and group meetups!

* Search

Recent Topics

Suggested Reads!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal