* Author Topic: How to naturally lower NK cells?  (Read 9735 times)

0 Members

Offline NuttyJo

• Gold Member
  • I wanna know what its like 2 bring a dream 2 life
modify
Re: How to naturally lower NK cells?
« Reply #10 on: 31/08/08, 19:30 »
I would like to know that too Kay as im also taking these as I thought they were ok to take  :-\

Offline skybluesarah

modify
« Reply #11 on: 31/08/08, 19:37 »
Thanks ladies - it's all so confusing!  I have my phone consultation with Dr Quenby tomorrow so I shall see what she says then.  I'll ask her about the fish oils if I remember - I'm going to have to write a list of all the questions I have I think.

Luckily already have some fish oil capsules in the house, so I guess I will get started on those!

Offline Spaykay

• Gold Member
  • May everyone be as lucky as me!
modify
« Reply #12 on: 31/08/08, 20:19 »
Good luck tomorrow, sorry if we've confused you.  ^hugme^

Kay xxx

Offline Shellyj

• We have been truly blessed
modify
« Reply #13 on: 1/09/08, 11:15 »
Hi all....now I am really confused.
Ive been taking omega 3 fish oils, BUT thought that they were not cod liver oil!!! ^idiot^ ^idiot^

They are recommended by Dr Marylin Glenville whose pre conception multivitamins I am taking also!

Am I being a complete numpty??????? Is omega 3 and cod liver oils the same thing?????

Hi to Kay, long time no speak hunni, how are you doing??

Love Shellyjxxx

Offline Blonde1

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #14 on: 1/09/08, 12:55 »
Omega 3 are the one's to take, this oil helps with inflammation in the body so diseases such as arthritis etc...Cod liver oil does contain omega 3 but you are advised not to take it as it may contain vitamin A so steer clear of cod liver oil and go for Omega 3.

Hope that is clear.

:)

Offline kara76

• VIP Member Sponsor
modify
« Reply #15 on: 1/09/08, 15:13 »
skybluesarah

how did it go? is this normal after a endo biospy to have a phone convo?

Offline skybluesarah

modify
« Reply #16 on: 2/09/08, 19:50 »
Hi,
It went okay, it was just a quick chat really to see what she recommends. I think she does it with everyone.

I'll be on the steriods from CD1 to CD21, I think she said 20mg a day, then from CD22 onwards, a reduced dose until either my period arrives or I am pregnant.  I have to call her the instant I get pregnant. I can have the steroids for 3 months, then I have to have a break.

In relation to fish oils...I asked if there was anything I could take naturally to lower levels, and she said she wasn't aware of anything.

Offline Sam2007

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #17 on: 16/09/08, 22:00 »
After 5 years ttc (inc 5 IVFs) I was diagnosed with raised nk levels and "sticky blood".  I started taking Omega 3 fish oils - Eye Q brand available from Boots and baby aspirin.  I then miraculously fell pregnant with my daughter (who is now 7 months) and am pregnant again.

I think the Omega 3 fish oils are safe to take, in fact they come with my pregnancy multivitamins.

Sam

Offline Choice4

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #18 on: 31/10/08, 06:23 »
try wobenzym n from amazon health stores
for more info, on wobenzym n check file section of yahooimmunology group

Offline Blonde1

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #19 on: 31/10/08, 10:53 »
I tried Eskimo Fish oils (supposed to be the best) 9 capsules a day for a month before I retested my NK's. Before my levels were 21% and a month later were 22% so they didn't lower mine but everyone is different.

x

Free Butterfly PIN

Butterfly Pin

Everyone who donates gets a free discreet butterfly pin.
Many of our members are using these to help spot each other at clinics and group meetups!

* Search

Recent Topics

Suggested Reads!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal