* Author Topic: SEPT/OCT CYCLERS  (Read 16634 times)

0 Members

Offline Queenie1

• Gold Member
  • my wonderful girls.
modify
Re: SEPT/OCT CYCLERS
« Reply #150 on: 13/09/09, 18:54 »
thanks for all

yes still getting it kara.
i have just written out my questions. scan is at 8.30 so gonna have to be up early.

Offline kara76

• VIP Member Sponsor
modify
« Reply #151 on: 13/09/09, 19:02 »
best to get it done and dusted nice and early though

Offline serenfach

• NEVER give up!!
  • Gold Member
  • Miracles really DO happen!!!!!
modify
« Reply #152 on: 13/09/09, 19:46 »
Ello all :) Hope everyone is doing ok in here  ^afro^

I have a question regarding my Pill: I came off the pill 6 years ago this month [bizzare that I am on it this month!?] and when I was taking it, af lasted for 4 days. When I came off, af became 4.5 - 5 days long. I'm CD 6 now and still bleeding  ???  Is it maybe just because it's new to my body? Or should I call clinic? Bleed isn't heavy etc, but this is the longest bleed I can recall in all these years.

Any advice appreciated :)  Bear in mind I am a bag of nerves on this countdown, so it maybe nothing and I'm just worrying.

Thanks,
Laura Xx

ps - Good luck, Queenie  ^hugme^

Offline Laura36

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #153 on: 13/09/09, 19:57 »
Hi Laura,
I wouldn't worry too much as 6 days is not that long. If it were me I would probably call the clinic tomorrow anyway though to ask the question.  Just so it takes it off your mind if nothing else. Do you have a date pencilled in for EC? 

Queenie - loads of luck for tomorrow's scan hun.   ^hugme^

Offline kara76

• VIP Member Sponsor
modify
« Reply #154 on: 13/09/09, 20:28 »
i personally wouldnt worry and if anything you want a nice long bleed to thin the lining and this is what is happen

if you are overly concerned call for reasurance

Offline josiejo

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #155 on: 13/09/09, 20:44 »
Best of luck for tomorrow Queenie.

Offline Cath34

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #156 on: 14/09/09, 09:52 »
Good luck today Queenie, hope it all goes well. x

Offline Queenie1

• Gold Member
  • my wonderful girls.
modify
« Reply #157 on: 14/09/09, 17:03 »
hi all,

thanks for your messages
grace scanned me and she said that there is fluid at my cervix more than normally there, she said it could contain old blood and that is where the spotting is coming from. she said it was nothing for me to worry about and it was no where near my uterus so would not affect tx. my lining is triple linned and i had a large follicle on my right ovary which is the one due to be released in the next few days. she did say she would be able to do something about the fluid at egg collection if i wanted. but didn't need to have anything done before. she wants me to go back next thursday for another scan ( cd21) so she can check on it. so they have pictures of it at beg of cycle(cd5) middle of cycle(cd11) and end of cycle.

so november here i come for tx can't wait.

Offline Cath34

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #158 on: 14/09/09, 18:01 »
Excellent news Queenie, well done.

Offline Laura36

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #159 on: 14/09/09, 18:12 »
Queenie, that's brilliant news. You can focus on your next tx now.  And who knows perhaps a miracle with a large follicle that's going to be released in the next few days.  You'd better get  ^BMS^

Free Butterfly PIN

Butterfly Pin

Everyone who donates gets a free discreet butterfly pin.
Many of our members are using these to help spot each other at clinics and group meetups!

* Search

Recent Topics

Suggested Reads!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal