* Author Topic: Is chlamydia PCR testing in blood cells the answer? Part 2  (Read 170400 times)

0 Members

Offline kdb

• VIP Member Sponsor

They have a page about it in English  :)

http://www.locus-medicus.gr/index.php/en/hiddenc-en

This post contains an unconfirmed link/information and readers are reminded that FertilityFriends.co.uk or its owners are not responsible for the content of external internet sites

Online Wanted

Thanks Agate and Kdb!
Yes, I've been on their site and emailed them but no reply just yet. Got my AF now so would like to send it to them tomorrow but not sure if they'll reply today. If not I'll keep the sample in the fridge till Mon  :-[
Wx

Offline yogabunny

• Gold Member
Hi I sent mine through serum even though not a patient she charged me 100Euro including the prescription

Online Wanted

Hi Yogabunny, thanks.
I know I've done it once now just retesting, but Penny told me not to do it. My immunes doc (Gorgy) told me to do it  ^idiot^
He charges 200 so I want to go directly but not through Penny as she doesn't want me to do it.

Offline yogabunny

• Gold Member
wanted - oh i see, makes sense. good luck with everything x

Offline Lisa88

• Un-Ranked
Hello, I have just had my hidden c results back and they are positive. I am not as despondent as I thought I would be as this may answer to a lot. I have an appt with Dr G on Friday but wondered if anyone could tell me if my results were particularly high. They are 5,2 x 10*2.

Thank you so much lovely ladies.
x

Offline yogabunny

• Gold Member
Hi Lisa, I think this is low. Have a look at the lovely Agate's FAQ, under C
http://www.fertilityfriends.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=242395.0

Offline purplenick

• Deep Dark
Hi yogabunny, i just saw your signature and am in similar situation like you. Going for my next cycle next month. Where are you cycling?

Offline yogabunny

• Gold Member
Hi purplenick, sorry to hear you are in same situation. let's hope this is the answer for us. I am cycling (FET) at Agora in Hove again as I have NHS funding, they have been quite supportive of me taking a month out to take abs. I need to talk to them about abs prescription if i manage to get a bfp. How was your hysto? I think that will be my next step if this doesn't work.

Offline purplenick

• Deep Dark
Yogabunny, Penny has sent me straight to hysto without aquascan. The DVD post hysto was a shock, my cervix was patially blocked and surgeon could not go through. Lots of over grown tissues found, implantation cuts were done and mild D&C. I have been on estrogen patches ever since and more antibiotics to prevent infection.
I hope this will be the answer for us. We are self funding our treatment and therefore want to try and clear every obstacle on the way.
If i had funding opportunity, i would have loved to try atleast one or  two cycles after my 25days antibiotics before  doing the hysto as after i took the abs i saw alot of changes in my body as well as the period blood so i thought that alone could have been the answer.
Penny is prescribing abs during cycle just to surpress the infection as she thinks we can never be completly cleared of it.. Maybe you should contact her for a prescription to take along your cycle. I guess she will help you out despite not being her patient.

Free Butterfly PIN

Butterfly Pin

Everyone who donates gets a free discreet butterfly pin.
Many of our members are using these to help spot each other at clinics and group meetups!

* Search

Recent Topics

Suggested Reads!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal