MrsT 23 Feb
DMK
booboo40 24 Feb

Much love ^fairydust^

Lizzy xxxx

See less See more
#2 ·
Hi Ladies

Although Im not on a 2WW wait I often look on the thread just to see how its going for people are doing with their 2 ww, I hope no one minds me being nosey.  When I opened this thread of course it was very sad to see BFN  :'( but so encouraging to see so many BFP  :).  It helps me to stay positive and not give up hope. 

Hugs to those ladies with a BFN and congratulations to all with a BFP.

hugs
natstwinkle. 

#3 ·
Hi Guys
Well - holding out until the day I'd been told to test was a good idea - got  ^BFP^. I'm completely over the moon and just know I'm going to be scared and paranoid for at least the next three months!

Called clinic to tell them and to ask again about the OHSS - when doc heard I was at work she told me to go home and not go back until after half term. So that's what I've done.

Husband (who had said nothing !) told me he thought it was going to be positive - they know you know. I didn't - wouldn't let myself believe it.

So  ^Cuddle^ to everyone and thank you sooo much for being here.

^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ to us all!

Poll

#4 ·
Poll,

Just to say many congratulations on your BFP. I have been watching your progress, as with others over the past few days after joining the 2ww and am so pleased for you.

^pompom^ ^pompom^ ^pompom^ ^pompom^ ^pompom^

Nat x x

#5 ·
polltcc - Many congratulations - I am thrilled for you and DH.

I am completely fed up tonight.  Every day now since Sunday I have had a bleed and am thinking that my dream has completely ended. The Dr says to continue with the cyclogest but I am getting increasingly more and more negative, especially since this is my last attempt.  Sorry for being so depressing but god I wish it was Tuesday.

#6 ·
Hi All,

Wow so many posts in a few days - I can't keep up!

I'm so sorry to hear of all the BFN's.  Nothing can prepare you for the horrid, horrid feeling and nothing anyone can say makes you feel any better.  Scunnygirl, Fee, Jubjub, Natash, Alicat, Paula25, Midge69, Ramps, Flopsy, Olwen and Lilly I'm so very sorry.  We're all here for you if you want to chat.  Sending lots of love and lots of big  ^Cuddle^ your way.

Marly, Lollypop, Pollttc and Flamenca - congratulations on the BFP's!  ^jumpin^ ^Exercise!2^ ^spin^ ^pompom^ ^clapping^ ^banana^  I hope you all have very happy and healthy pregnancies.

Nubly - don't give up hope just yet.  My clinic told me that it's very common to bleed, it happens to a lot of ladies who still get a BFP.  Sending lots of  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ your way.

To all those ladies who are having AF pains, I did to and was convinced that she was on her way.  I was constantly knicker checking and I got a BFP!

Hope everyone else is okay,

Lisa xx

#7 ·
Hi Lisa - Sorry for being so negative.  I think I am just having a low ebb today.  You know the feeling up, down, up, down down. LOL Just got to get back up again.

So you got a positive, that is so brilliant.  I hope you are feeling good and enjoying your pregnancy.  Did you have like period pains in your 2ww?  I hope its okay to ask you that

Kate xxx

#8 ·
Hi girls,

Its a BFN  :( - sadly it was not to be this time. Still, dh and I are determined to keep trying. Congrats to Lou be, Sher and Zoe (who tested on the same day as me). Wishing you all great pregnancies and wonderful bundles of joy!

Sasha B

#9 ·
Hello everyone

Sorry for appearing so late but I would love to join you all. I'm currently on my 2ww with a test date of 18th Feb. This is my 3rd ICSI cycle in all as I did 2 back in 2002, the second of which gave me our DD. Our little angel is now 19 months old and I'm having another go before I'm too much of a golden oldie, having just turned 41.

I don't pretend to be in the same situation as those of you still waiting for your miracle as i remember the feeling all too well but am feeling the stress all the same.

Good luck to everyone on their wait and in the meantime I'm happy to answer any questions if I can help in any way (can't promise but I'll try!)

Lots of love

Jools xxx

#10 ·
Sasha B -  You have a wonderful attitude.  You have determination and strength and I hope this carries you on to your next attempt.  I am trully sorry for your BFN and hope that you are succesful next time.

Much love to you and your DH

Kate xx

#11 ·
Flopsy

I had my fingers crossed for you. So sad to hear your news, it's so unfair.  :( Make sure you take time out for yourself and DH, I went back to work way too early.

Look after yourself

Kiwichick

#12 ·
Hi 2WW buddies,

Sorry to hear about all the   ^BFN^ s lots of  ^Cuddle^ to you

^BFP^ ^clapping^ really really pleased for you and its great to see the good news gives us all hope that the tx really can work.

For the list Lizzy I'm due to test on the 18 Feb hun  - thanks for the list by the way whilst the bfn's are sad it is good to know how everyone is getting on and the BFP's are a real joy to see.

Luv Heather

#13 ·
LizzyB - Can I go on the list please.  Test date 15th Feb  :)

#14 ·
Dear 2ww'ers,

Just want to say a very big THANK YOU for all of your very kind messages of support during this very painful time.

We are both still choked up with grief, disappointment, anger and all the normal range of emotions after a disaster like this. As it cost around 10,000 for this cycle we cannot afford to have another go.  At my age (43) time is running out for us.

I would like to wish everyone the very best luck and a speedy, successful 2ww for you all!

With lots of love from,

#15 ·
Flopsy,

Its painful for me to even read your message, my heart goes out to you it really does....

I am 42 and as much as you try to be realistic you still hope that you will be one of those 40 + women that will be granted a wish...

But to see by your postcript at the end of your posts what you have been through makes it even more unfair

There is nothing I can say but I haven't stopped thinking of you over the last few days and am trying to send you positive thoughts that somehow someway you will realise your dream

Take care

Maureen 

#16 ·
:) hi Flopsy, so sorry for your BFN :(

I too had a BFN, tested yesterday and me and DH are apsolutely devestated beyond belief. I couldn't even go on line coz I was too upset to even write 'BFN'.
I still have no period, just black stuff (Sorry) and a few cramps.After all the physical and emotional pain we, (none of us) deserve BFN's.

We have 4 frozen embies to try later this year, but we feel so down hearted and sad that this didn't work for us. We only have limited money (thats the trouble with this treatment isn't it) and we had funded this attempt via a loan.
I now have to return to work next week and I feel so empty. Just hope the A/F has been and nearly gone by then, just wanna get it over with now. I feel so depressed.
DH couldn't work yesterday, it was just too emotional.

Well done to Poll, Lolly and flamenca for your BFP's and good luck to all others on this board. Thank you for your support.

love alimar xxxxx

#17 ·
well it a BFN for me, totally gutted, dp and i cant stop crying he has not goneto work as everytime he trys to talk we both end up crying.

Good luck to everyone else who is waiting.

We will try again with our 3 frosties as soon as we can we are not ready to give up yet.

take care
Sarah

#18 ·
Alimar and Sarah my heart goes out to both of you, life is very cruel.
Take care of yourself.

I am on day 7 since et and feel really nothing apart from the occassional twinge, but feel really tearful.  Im scared because I don,t have any cramps yet if I do I will think the worst.

Hope everyone is bearing up during the 2ww.

Take care

Love Lisa

#19 ·
Alimar and Sarah - so so sorry to hear your news - am thinking of you both.  ^hugme^

Lisa - I too am on Day 7 and am worried as I feel very PMT and a little short tempered, so am worried in case its all over for me.

I know what you mean about cramps - if you get them you worry if you don't you worry. I guess we'll have to hang in there and wait and see. Is it the 18th for your test date (never sure whether you include ET as Day 1)

Nat x x

#20 ·
Hi Nat,

Yes my test date is the 18th, I am also feeling short tempered as well, I think it,s the stress of it all.

Love Lisa

#21 ·
Hi Alimar, you were on one of the other threads which i joined. Really sorry to hear your news! I just had a BFN on my first iui- was 3 days late but did test and then AF came.One or two more goes on iui- don't think could go thru ivf yet.

Am on half term nxt wk but computer at home down so will post after that.Thinking of u xxx

#22 ·
Hi everyone,

I just wanted to send my love to Alimar, Sarah & Sasha B - I am so sorry to hear about your sad news.  :'( Its so unfair and I am thinking of you and your dh's.  ^Cuddle^

Congrats to the recent positives!!!!   ^BFP^ ^pompom^ Good luck with the next stage!! Well done Poll!

Lisa and Nat - my test day is also the18th and im really nervous about it, I dont really feel short tempered but I do have bad cramps. I wish they would go away!!!  ;D

B - How are you doing?  ^hugme^

Take care,
Love Katy xxx
^snowflake^

#23 ·
Oh I forgot to say....

Happy Birthday Buddug!!!!

^birthday^ ^birthday^ ^party^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^clapping^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^party^ ^birthday^ ^birthday^

#24 ·
I am officially on the  ^2ww^  - waiting is the worst.
I am due to test on 22nd.

^Cuddle^ to everyone who got a bfn  :'(

^congrats^ to everyone (and there are a lot this month) who got their dream - a bfp.

^fairydust^ to the rest of us on the  ^2ww^ that we get our bfp this month.

#25 ·
Dear Alimar and Sahara

I'm so very sorry to hear about your BFN's. I'm sending you loads of huge  ^Cuddle^ ^Cuddle^ ^Cuddle^ and hope, that you will soon see some light again on the horizon. I wish you loads of good friends around you to cope with this difficult time.
With much love and take care
Danu xxx

#26 ·
Dear Polltc and Flamenca

^rainbow^ ^dancing spot^ ^jumpin^ ^festival^ ^BFP^ ^pompom^ ^spin^ ^clapping^ ^banana^

Enjoy!!

Love, Danu xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.