* Author Topic: AngelBumps' Fertility Protocol!!!  (Read 169173 times)

Offline Bontikin

• Un-Ranked
modify
Re: AngelBumps' Fertility Protocol!!!
« Reply #750 on: 11/04/13, 20:49 »
Wow 6 times higher?! That's reassuring to hear, although I imagine with that much progesterone you'd feel pretty awful? All my usual pregnancy symptoms seems exaggerated on the progesterone. My temp climbed even higher this morning; I could barely sleep as I was so hot and sweating so much which can't be good. Think I may cut my dose in half?  :-\

Online jdm4tth3ws

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #751 on: 21/04/13, 10:10 »

hi to anyone who can help.  not a brief background and not a qwick question be warned!  :)

for the past 12 months on and off, due to decreased ovarian reserve i have ovulated on 2nd month on day 12.  achieved 1 pregnancy during this time but ended in early m/c.  all this is ttc naturally as my fertility clinic refuses to treat me using OE. they are convinced DE is the way to go. i have been taking supplements for nearly 12 weeks now, followed the protocol on page 1 religiously, so has my husband.

today as day 14 of my cycle and my CBFM  has reported that i am ovulating now. quick woohoo to me  :)

right the question is because ovualtion has moved from day 12 to day 14, does this mean the quality has hopefully improved and given a further 48 to mature even more and ultimately has a better chance of being fertilised and even more imortantly,has a better chance of sustaining a viable pregnancy and ending in a live birth?

i am very excited about this change, but also very nervous. in the last 5 yrs i have suffered 6 losses. some fertilty treatment, some natural. so although i am hopeful that this is the one (so to speak) i am terrified. today i will be taking my last evening primrose oil and the others and tomorrow will go on to 2ww supplements and keep everything very firmly crossed.

if anyone can give me any kind of advice, i will be eternally grateful

thank you  ;D

jade xx

Offline Daydreamer88

• Gold Member
  • All I have ever wanted is to be a mummy!
modify
« Reply #752 on: 21/04/13, 14:15 »
Ladies, just thought I would let you know that i saw an advert that holland and Barrett are doing their buy 1 get 1 for a penny sale so stock up  ;D

Xx

Offline MovingSiren

modify
« Reply #753 on: 21/04/13, 14:33 »
Hi Jade,

No advice to give. Just want to wish you lots of luck  ^pray^ and send you super sticky vibes for this 2ww!

Online jdm4tth3ws

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #754 on: 21/04/13, 15:27 »

thank you for the well wishes moving siren

xxxx

any answer to above question still greatly appreciated

xxx

Offline karenanna

• VIP Member Sponsor
modify
« Reply #755 on: 22/04/13, 23:00 »
Jade - I'm not an expert but found this article for you http://www.fertility.ca/2008/06/how-your-menstrual-cycle-reflects-your-egg-quality/ it implies that early ovulation can be a sign of poor egg quality. However it isn't clear that later means better.

Sending you lots of positive vibes

KA xxx

This post contains an unconfirmed link/information and readers are reminded that FertilityFriends.co.uk or its owners are not responsible for the content of external internet sites

Offline karenanna

• VIP Member Sponsor
modify
« Reply #756 on: 22/04/13, 23:02 »
PS it may be worth a second opinion at another clinic. My clinic wasn't interested in AMH but focused on FSH as the key indicator.

Online jdm4tth3ws

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #757 on: 23/04/13, 08:16 »

thank you karenanna,

have read it, very interesting but as you say unclear. guess we shall see.

my clinic refused to even re-test my amh last week. it was 2.08 last year. however, my doctor has kindly given me a blood test form to check my fsh and lh. i've now got to go next friday on day 21.  she said i was to be sure that i had ovulated. and thanks to the CBFM i know for a fact i have ovulated  ;Dand done the deed quite a few times  ;D

so here's hoping, i have everything crossed  ^pray^

thanks again karenanna ^hugme^

jade xxx

Online EssieJean

• Gold Member
  • I WILL be a 2014 Mummy!
modify
« Reply #758 on: 23/04/13, 20:52 »
Hi ladies, I'm sorry for gatecrashing but wondered if anyone could help me.  I've only recently been shown this thread after posting a question about what vits to take and how much. Can't tell you how excited I was to read Angelbumps post, as sad as it sounds  ::)

I've bought most of the vits but struggling with the zinc and fish oil as they both have added vits like copper and not sure which to buy. I can't remember the other added vits but I can't seem to find just 'zinc' or just 'fish oil'.  Can something like copper be harmful like mercury is? Am I ok buying zinc and fish oil with the extra vits?

Hope I'm making sense

Thanks
 Essie xx

Offline Daydreamer88

• Gold Member
  • All I have ever wanted is to be a mummy!
modify
« Reply #759 on: 23/04/13, 21:11 »
Hi Essie

I struggled a bit too but I found high strength fish oil in boots, in a silver and blue box. Also found zinc high strength in Holland and Barrett in a green tub.

Neither of these have anything other than what is stated in them

Hope this helps!

Xx

* Search

Free Butterfly PIN

Butterfly Pin

Everyone who donates, gets a free discrete butterfly pin.
Many of our members are using these to help spot each other at clinics and group meetups!

Recent Topics

Amazon top seller!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal