* Author Topic: 45+ Still trying donor eggs/OE/Surrogacy Part 1  (Read 123539 times)

0 Members

Offline jules3be

• Gold Member
modify
Re: 45+ Still trying donor eggs/OE/Surrogacy Part 1
« Reply #440 on: 6/03/11, 10:40 »
Hi

Malabar girl -  I am booked in for a c-section tomorrow - decided this was the best option for twins - I will be 37 +2 which is a good time for them apparently.  I am very nervous and excited!!  Not long for you now!

Sarana - lots of positive vibes and good wished for your 2WW xx ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Jules xx

Offline Mish3434

• Owned By A Butterfly Eating Kitty
  • VIP Member Sponsor
  • Renesmee and Jake :o) x
modify
« Reply #441 on: 6/03/11, 10:52 »
Good luck for your C-Section tomorrow  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ , looking forward to seeing the birth announcement xx

Offline malabar girl

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #442 on: 6/03/11, 21:52 »
Good luck Jules you have done really well to carry twins to over 37 weeks. Look forward to hearing how it all goes  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^hugme^  malabar

Offline lily17

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #443 on: 7/03/11, 07:17 »
Gosh its all happening on here isnt it!?

I have now found a surrogate, we'v e met up and get on really well, we have met her family and she's met mine and is keen to go ahead.
We are now searching for a clinic to do all the tests, and prescribe all the meds etc for the treatment in Russia ( we have 6 blasts in freezer in Russia)
Its not as easy as you'd think, not many clinics want the complication of a surrogate and Donor IVF overseas!!!
It has to be nearby to her home, which is Leeds in the north of UK.

keeping our fingers crossed we find somewhere pronto!

Lily X

Offline malabar girl

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #444 on: 7/03/11, 10:14 »
Good Luck lily hope all goes well for you and your dreams come true.  ^pray^ ^pray^ ^reiki^ ^hugme^

Offline carnivaldiva

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #445 on: 7/03/11, 11:20 »

I've decided on a clinic of DEIVF, paid my deposit and given them my requirements.  Now I'm just waiting.  It's a weight off my mind, now that I've done it.  Still toying with thought of a tandem cycle, but that's not definite yet.

Offline malabar girl

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #446 on: 7/03/11, 21:50 »
Welcome Alice I am 50 years old in May and I had 2 daughters with previous husbands both conceived naturally. With my current husband 4 natural pgs but all ended in MC. 1 year ago looked into DEIVF with husbands sperm and I had 2 cycles and I am 37 weeks pg. I have had no blood pressure or any heath issues just the Gestational Diabetes. It is up to you I believe that you only need to have a positive state of mind and age is not important and you have luck on your side that you have carried a baby to full term before. Good luck with what you decide.

Offline posybluebird

modify
« Reply #447 on: 8/03/11, 19:22 »
Hi Sprinkle of light, I am pretty new to this too but we have decided to go the DE route as I am now 48. I like you have one  child who is coming up 7. We are going abroad for treatment and I am excited though of course no guarantees. Malabar all the best for a smooth arrival!
Posy

Offline Sarana37

modify
« Reply #448 on: 8/03/11, 20:24 »
 Hi all

I've been away from a computer except at work in the last week or so.
Had my ET on Feb 28th so just a few more days to test date on Mar14th.. It's all a little surreal at the moment, but I feel fine. All went smoothly, had 2 grade 1 embies put in, though there were none extra good enough to freeze. Now, it's just the wait, so I'm keeping busy!

Malabar, thanks for your message. You were one of the first to contact me last year whenI first found this site, amazing to think you are now so close to your dream! Fingers crossed for everthing going smoothly for you.  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

And jules3be, I'm wondering how it all went for you with the C-section?? Has anyone heard anything? ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Sarana  ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^

Offline malabar girl

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #449 on: 8/03/11, 21:51 »
Hi everyone thanks for your good wishes.  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ to you Sarana and your testing day. If you have no symptoms well I had 4 embbies transfered and I had no idea until the blood test. I kept looking for the implantation bleeding etc and never had anything. Best of luck

Alice no C section for me they see no reason too and I personally can't think of having my stomach cut open. I am scared of the epidural would rather have a bit of pain. My last daughter was born 10.7 lb no problems. I am having the midwives at the birth. My babies are too happy to remain inside to the last minute. I am hoping that the Dr will give me an induction the end of next week. Don't see her until the 16th March.

As for the diabetes I have had it with each of my pg and yes it completely goes after birth. Mine is under control via diet and I shot of insulin at night. I have gained only 1 kg during the pg. So as I have lost weight the baby has put on weight and kept me at the same weight I was when I started.

Good luck and feel free to ask any questions as I think I am the eldest on here??  ;D

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal