* Author Topic: 45+ Still trying donor eggs/OE/Surrogacy Part 1  (Read 131634 times)

0 Members

Offline sky7

modify
Re: 45+ Still trying donor eggs/OE/Surrogacy Part 1
« Reply #470 on: 16/03/11, 15:37 »
Congratulations Jules3be - the twins are lovely.

Malabar Girl - Good luck for Thursday and the birth.

Sky7

Offline posybluebird

modify
« Reply #471 on: 16/03/11, 18:31 »
Good luck Malabar! Go girl! All the best wishes for a good birth xx Jules the twins are gorgeous . \lucky you -and lucky them!

Offline kizzymouse

• Gold Member
  • I'M A MUMMY!!...AT LAST!!
modify
« Reply #472 on: 16/03/11, 22:24 »
Malabar girl - good luck for thursday/friday  ^hugme^ ^reiki^
Jules - love the pics of the twinnies  :)

Offline fudgeywudge

• Un-Ranked
modify
« Reply #473 on: 17/03/11, 11:50 »
Hi, I'm new to FF and have just found this thread.Hope you don't mind if I talk about my journey so far.I am now 46 and DP is a little older.In 2004 we were accepted onto the list for donor eggs at our chosen clinic.We have always had to use donor egg and we are very grateful to the ladies who are willing to donate their eggs.Our 1st cycle, in 2006, resulted in the donor not responding to treatment and therefore having no eggs for us,2nd cycle in 2007 resulted in BFP but had m/c at 6 weeks, 3rd cycle BFN, 4th cycle in 2009 resulted in BFP but m/c at 11 weeks but baby had stopped growing at 8 weeks, 5th cycle no eggs, 6th cycle Feb/March 2011 on 2ww at present with 2 embies on board.OTD 25th March.
Getting slightly worried as have had no symptoms yet, but on all my previous cycles have always had something.This 2ww is really dragging and am thinking the worst, need to get myself some pma.Sorry for the long post just wanted to tell you a bit about myself xx

Offline AliG63

modify
« Reply #474 on: 17/03/11, 22:54 »
CONGRATULATIONS Jules3be. what absolute beauties. Hard going by the sound of it, but well worth the wait! .u must be Soooo proud! :)

Good luck Malabar. Fingers (and toes!) crossed for you  ^pray^

Good luck all us girlies trying for a little one! ;)
 Ali xx

Offline AliG63

modify
« Reply #475 on: 17/03/11, 22:59 »
Fudgeywudge-   Sorry, didn't forget you. You've had such a horrible time. So difficult. try and keep your chin up babe. Really, really hope it works out this time. lots of prayers ^pray^ and hugs ^hugme^
Ali xxx

Offline Sarana37

modify
« Reply #476 on: 18/03/11, 19:53 »
dear all,
Exciting times - can't wait to her how it went for you Malabar! ^reiki^

Sky7 - not long for you either  :) ^hugme^   

I had a mild scare yesterday, thought I'd miscarried as 'something' came out, tho only a tiny bit of blood. (I say just a mild scare, as I'm determined to stay as calm as possible whatever happens). I know it's so easy to miscarry at this early stage. Had my bloods tested today and was reassured that at the current HCG levels (6264?), it's very likely I'm still BFP. Hope so! ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ Scan in 2 weeks, then we'll know who's in there, or not.

I only started to have some symptoms this week (week4), and so far I'm enjoying them!! So, I had no indication of anything during the 2WW. Just to reassure anyone desperate for signs  during 2WW. I focussed more on positive visualisation, and that seemed to help.

Fudgywudge - hang on in there!! ^reiki^

Blessings and hugs to all  ^hugme^

Sarana

Offline eliza123

modify
« Reply #477 on: 19/03/11, 03:45 »
Hello Girls,

Haven't posted here for a while.  Need some advice. I'm 48yrs young, going to Reprofit in May. I have started my protocol for DE using my partners sperm.  I have been told to take the pill 2month prior to DE pick up.  AF came 10 days ago, and was told to start Marvelon (pill), I have been taking it for 10 days now. I have just had some brown spotting and a bit of a show?  Getting paranoid, has anyone else had this problem??Also bad headaches. My cycle is still regular, periods come every 23-31 days.,  And AF was on time 10 days ago??? I know I still have 6wks before Transfer and have to increase my meds etc, just want some reassurance as haven't done the DE road before.
Also, because when I previously did IVF using OE, I had a allergic reaction to Luprin, and am unable to have depot shot.  Dr co-ordinating my cycle here in OZ, said instead of using Depot shot, I will start on Synarel spray, on 7th April.  Has anyone else used Synarel, to stop them from Ovulating when doing a DE cycle.  Sorry girls to be a bit scatty, feel like I'm all over the place at the moment worrying about this spotting.
Any advice would be truly appreciated.
Thanks Eliza123

Offline fudgeywudge

• Un-Ranked
modify
« Reply #478 on: 19/03/11, 10:26 »
Hi Eliza, try not to worry hun, I know it's easier said than done.I'm on my 6th cycle and on my first 5 cycles I used the Synarel spray and had no problems with it at all.There was an alternative spray(buserelin) but I preferred Synarel as it was only twice a day as apposed to 3 times a day with buserelin.I had injections this time only because my clinic is finding it increasingly harder to get hold of Synarel so they have decided to phase it out.I have always had to use donor eggs, I'm 46 by the way and this is our final attempt.I hope everything goes well for you in your treatment and all of your dreams come true xx

Offline AliG63

modify
« Reply #479 on: 19/03/11, 13:21 »
Dear Eliza,
Like you, I'm using a clinic in Spain for De and have just started my protocol due to go out end April/May.   I've been prescribed Microgynon to suppress my period, and will be using Synarel nasal spray. which is fine, also suppreses the period.
Don't know why you're getting spotting thou, espec as you've had AF 10 days ago. Am sure it's nothing to worry about, in fact think I had that a bit last time round. but maybe you should consult your Ob Gynae just to put your mind at rest.
Best of luck, Ali xx  ^hugme^

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal