* Author Topic: 2nd IVF Funding - Feedback please  (Read 56605 times)

0 Members

Offline Laura36

• Gold Member
modify
Re: 2nd IVF Funding - Feedback please
« Reply #110 on: 5/04/10, 18:39 »
I'll call tomorrow too if I manage to get some time alone in the office.  Otherwise will call Wednesday.

Just so I'm really clear what to say, am I asking when the 2nd cycle will be commencing because clinic have no extra staff etc?

Offline ratsy

• Gold Member
  • ratsy
modify
« Reply #111 on: 5/04/10, 21:33 »
Hi laura

Yes thats right thats what we want to know as weve been told they have no new staff and no premises and they have no idea at ivf wales when they are even going to start booking people in

I will post tomo ive got the day off so i will be ringing first thing and will let you know what they say

Goodluck girls let the battle commence  ;D ;D

:-* xxx

Offline ratsy

• Gold Member
  • ratsy
modify
« Reply #112 on: 6/04/10, 09:47 »
Hi girls

I had no joy at hcw ,The lady who deals with it not in so ive phoned the welsh assembley instead  :)

I spoke to a lady there and she is going to ask what is going on and get back to me today

So il let you know what she says

R xx

Offline kara76

• VIP Member Sponsor
modify
« Reply #113 on: 6/04/10, 09:52 »
ratsy i hope the lady gets back to you, do you know who she is?

Offline ratsy

• Gold Member
  • ratsy
modify
« Reply #114 on: 6/04/10, 10:25 »
Hi kara her name was beverley do you know her ??

If i dont hear by 2ish i will ring again i have her direct number .

Im like you kara i dont give up easy  ;D ;D

R xx

Offline kara76

• VIP Member Sponsor
modify
« Reply #115 on: 6/04/10, 10:35 »
no i dont think i do hun

yeah deffo dont give up, thats the best way

Offline ratsy

• Gold Member
  • ratsy
modify
« Reply #116 on: 6/04/10, 13:40 »
Hi kara

Just spoke to beverly she said they will be phoning me back as she spoke to another lady in charge and they have to speak to the director of the health board and will be phoning me to let me know what going on

Shes also given me the number for the local health board for complaints which i will be phoning as im not happy as you said theyve had since november to sort this out they new the funding was coming april 1st

Just rang the number and it was for the university hospital of wales soon as i said my name she said weve had the welsh assembly on the phone this morning raising your concerns and somebody will be phoning you back

Good ole beverly  ;D ;D

I will keep you updated if i hear anything today  :)

R xxx

Offline kara76

• VIP Member Sponsor
modify
« Reply #117 on: 6/04/10, 13:41 »
ratsy good for you girlie, well proud of you. keep up the good work. i am sure clinic must be very frustrated too

Offline ratsy

• Gold Member
  • ratsy
modify
« Reply #118 on: 6/04/10, 14:40 »
Girls we need to write to this lady as she is the director of ivf wales

Jayne herve

Assistant clinical director

Head of midwifery obs / gynaecology

University hospital of wales

Heath park

Cardiff

cf14 4xw

This woman is JE boss If we all write and complain they will have to start looking into it they still havnt recieved the funding  spoke to clinic just now and nurse said, JE has been phoning hcw to see what happening and dont sem to be getting anywhere it looks like i definatly wont be having my nhs go as was told they just about manage with the space they have now it will be 70% extra on top of what they have now so they will definatly need new premises and staff i said to the nurse that the nurses will have to be trained and by time they find and get new premises and sort it all out ,And nurse said exactly she said its not the clinic holding back ,Which i said all the girls know that but its not fair on us we were all expecting for it to be all set up and started by now , I only have a 6mth window to work with so it will be too late for me she said wait a couple of weeks and see if anything happens if not i will be booking private , I think it will be months girls before they even start looking at getting started ,There just dont seem to be any rush  >:(

So lets all get writting to this woman and hope with all our letters she will have something to show the directors and healthy board

R x

Offline kara76

• VIP Member Sponsor
modify
« Reply #119 on: 6/04/10, 14:42 »
i think the time has come for me to email one of my contracts within the welsh assembly. it could take a while to get a reply though

Free Butterfly PIN

Butterfly Pin

Everyone who donates gets a free discreet butterfly pin.
Many of our members are using these to help spot each other at clinics and group meetups!

* Search

Recent Topics

Suggested Reads!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal