* Author Topic: 2nd IVF Funding - Feedback please  (Read 56544 times)

0 Members

Offline Wrighty

• FET either 15th or 17th of feb woohoooo
modify
Re: 2nd IVF Funding - Feedback please
« Reply #180 on: 8/04/10, 20:35 »
hello ladies

ive not had any response yet but wanted to let you know that i lady on the ICSI LWH thead has had her funding through and goes to pick up her meds on the 30th april. she said the hospital had the go ahead this morning to start the 2nd cycle for welsh ladies so some funding is getting through im going to ring them tomorrow see what they have to say about my treatment

anita x

Offline jk1

• Gold Member
  • Praying that we will get our miracle one day xx
modify
« Reply #181 on: 8/04/10, 20:40 »
oooooooooohhhh how exciting - i'm going to ring ivf wales tomorrow - have the day off to go to London for my nan's 90th birthday so will have plenty of time to call them.

Jo xx

Offline Sarahob

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #182 on: 8/04/10, 20:48 »
Hiya Girls

Just a quick update... I phoned my AM's secretary as requested today and went through my history with her... she made some notes and was passing it to my AM inorder for her to follow it up with Edwina Hart... will let you know when I hear any more!

I read about a lady on here mentioning LWH and about funding being granted... I had my tx at LWH aswell so may just phone them in the morning to see how it was agreed!!!

God its so frustrating, but we will get there!!!!

Offline Sarahob

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #183 on: 8/04/10, 21:21 »
Right Ladies I have some fab news!
Just been on another thread and one of the ladies said she had rang the clinic where I have had my tx and was told the funding has been agreed for all welsh patients and just to phone up and book next tx!!! I am phoning at 9am tomorrow so will let you know!
Fingers crossed
Kara you may have worked your magic!!!

xx

Offline lisac73

modify
« Reply #184 on: 8/04/10, 21:27 »
Hi Ladies....

I just spotted this thread....

As Wrightywales and Sarahob have said....I called LWH this morning with regards to starting our 2nd NHS funded icsi.....I was expecting to be told to go via my DR and to call back in the next couple of months,........

However to my surprise the Nurse said they'd had the go ahead to start booking in 2 nd NHS appointments for welsh couples this morning.......shell shocked was not the word.......

They went off to find my file....called me back half hour later and I'm booked in for 30th April......to collect my drugs....

I'd already booked an app with my DR just incase they needed me to get re-referred again...but nope...I've cancelled it!

I hope this gives all of you some hope......I know for the last 3 months I have been worrying sick!!

Lisa x

Offline ratsy

• Gold Member
  • ratsy
modify
« Reply #185 on: 8/04/10, 21:38 »
Oooh great news

I will phone clinic tomorrow and see what debs says

Im not holding much hope tho for myself

JK1 - il pm you my mobile and txt me if you here anything

R xx

Offline Sam76

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #186 on: 8/04/10, 21:40 »
fantastic news - i really hope all clinics are geared up to start booking appointments...  :) x

Offline Laura36

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #187 on: 8/04/10, 22:03 »
Wow, that's good news.  Hope you manage to book an appt Ratsy!

I'm 36 so I guess it's going to be a bit of a wait.

Offline jk1

• Gold Member
  • Praying that we will get our miracle one day xx
modify
« Reply #188 on: 8/04/10, 22:06 »
laura - you may not need it!! xx

Offline kara76

• VIP Member Sponsor
modify
« Reply #189 on: 8/04/10, 22:06 »
i hope this means great news for everyone, if i hear from my contacts i will let you know. i know they were contacting edwina direct!

Free Butterfly PIN

Butterfly Pin

Everyone who donates gets a free discreet butterfly pin.
Many of our members are using these to help spot each other at clinics and group meetups!

* Search

Recent Topics

Suggested Reads!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal