* Author Topic: 2nd IVF Funding - Feedback please  (Read 55516 times)

0 Members

Offline kara76

• VIP Member Sponsor
modify
Re: 2nd IVF Funding - Feedback please
« Reply #320 on: 15/06/10, 16:31 »
http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/2010/06/15/fear-of-two-tier-fertility-system-as-welsh-rules-are-introduced-91466-26651693/

This post contains an unconfirmed link/information and readers are reminded that FertilityFriends.co.uk or its owners are not responsible for the content of external internet sites

Offline PixTrix

• Gold Member
  • ♥♥♥ ☺ My Furbabies ☺ ♥♥♥
modify
« Reply #321 on: 15/06/10, 20:06 »
Thanks Kara. Things just get worse talk about couldn't come at a worse time.

I think it may be a good idea for us girls who would like to fight this to arrange a meet especially for talks of a way forward with all this and fight for our entitlement that should have been granted in April.

Who'd be up for forming some kind of group? I know that it is a very private matter but we can all want our second go, but if we are silent or hope that others will fight to rectify things, then things will never get better. United we stands.

Offline Jule

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #322 on: 15/06/10, 20:08 »
I just looked at the link it i disgusting isnt it.  The fight wont help me pix but if you need any help let me know.  It would be good though if as many of you who will benefit can campaign togther

Offline PixTrix

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #323 on: 15/06/10, 20:13 »
THanks Jule that would be fab.
Just want to add that don't want to take away from all the hard work that Jule and Kara have already done, we wouldn't be where we are now if it had not been for you two. big thanks. It is up to us all to keep pushing this forward.

Offline Sam76

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #324 on: 15/06/10, 21:44 »
count me in Pix!
x

Offline PixTrix

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #325 on: 15/06/10, 22:02 »
Excellent, thank you Sam :) I'm off to cornwall for a week on Saturday so will hopefully get in the swing of things when back

Offline kara76

• VIP Member Sponsor
modify
« Reply #326 on: 15/06/10, 23:40 »
im in girls

will help if and when i can and good for you girls, i think this has to be fought for

Offline julespenfold

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #327 on: 16/06/10, 13:19 »
Sounds good pix, I'm in although couldn't do anything public happy to do anything else.

How about we have a chat on Saturday, if thats OK with you pix, and come up with some possible meet dates?

Offline smcwales

modify
« Reply #328 on: 16/06/10, 13:38 »
I can't believe that article!  How stupid are the people making these decisions.  The numbers just don't add up!!  If I can help in any way I will.

Offline PixTrix

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #329 on: 16/06/10, 15:19 »
 :)  Brill girls. Be great if you can have a chat on sat and sort some dates. Taking laptop and broadband dongle with me so will be having a peak on here!

Free Butterfly PIN

Butterfly Pin

Everyone who donates gets a free discreet butterfly pin.
Many of our members are using these to help spot each other at clinics and group meetups!

* Search

Recent Topics

Suggested Reads!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal