* Author Topic: 2nd IVF Funding - Feedback please  (Read 56311 times)

0 Members

Offline kara76

• VIP Member Sponsor
modify
Re: 2nd IVF Funding - Feedback please
« Reply #70 on: 31/03/10, 20:09 »
aww she is lovely isnt she...the male reporter was very handsome lol

Offline jk1

• Gold Member
  • Praying that we will get our miracle one day xx
modify
« Reply #71 on: 31/03/10, 20:34 »
well done Sam, did they say when it would be on? i'll be watching the one at 10pm tonight too!! xx

Offline Sam76

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #72 on: 31/03/10, 20:45 »
yes she was lovely - the male presenter was back at hq putting the piece together so didn't get to see him - that would probably have made me more nervous!

I think my 5 minutes of fame will probably have to wait for another occasion! They did say that it might be included in the regional news pieces on gmtv tomorrow morning but i'll be in work so won't know. I can't really remember much about what i said and think i did waffle on a bit! at the end i remember thinking that i wouldn't have said some things and should have said others but it was all done in one go and didn't get to redo any bits! ... all a bit of a blur really. If there's anyone thinking of doing something like that in the future i'd say go for it. I get really nervous - shaky voice and hands but this wasn't too bad. Haha if it does end up on the box I'll probably have to eat my words (and will be haunted by my lank hair  ;D) Didn't think this morning when I got ready for work that I'd have been interviewed before the end of the day - or def would have made more effort!).

xx

Offline jk1

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #73 on: 31/03/10, 20:52 »
Cool - i'll look out for it tomorrow morning - always have GMTV on before i go to work!!

Its all so exciting - feels like things are starting to happen now!!....hooray - this time next year we could all be mummys (or at least pregnant!) - optimistic i know but i'm tired of feeling down about it all!!

onwards and upwards, fingers crossed for us all!!

Jo xx

Offline SarahJaneH

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #74 on: 31/03/10, 21:42 »
Thanks for posting the link wrighty, just watched it you were fab Kara and the nursery looks great. Well done you Sam on being interviewed, I'm sure you were great and hope they show you after your efforts.

Hope things will start to move for all ladies waiting for news

Offline kara76

• VIP Member Sponsor
modify
« Reply #75 on: 31/03/10, 21:43 »
what time is the news shown on gmtv?

on sam you have done it now, if ever i get asked if i know someone who will talk i will be getting in touch lol, im glad you didnt find it too scary,its just like a chat isnt it

jo its all very exciting

thanks to you all on your lovely comment re nursery

Offline jk1

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #76 on: 31/03/10, 22:39 »
yay yay yay i just watched it again on news at ten!!

i think th welsh news is normally on just before 7am ish

Offline kristgaz

• Un-Ranked
modify
« Reply #77 on: 31/03/10, 23:15 »
Thanks Kara and all you other lovely ladies involved in bringing us all in Wales 1 step nearer to our dreams.Just watched the news and you did an absolutley wonderful interview Kara.
Hopefully it won't be long now to when we hear when it all begins,I think my hubby is sick of me asking when he comes to pick me up from work if we have any mail from Liverpool.xx

Offline Taffy Girl

• Gold Member
  • Teeny Taffy
modify
« Reply #78 on: 1/04/10, 12:56 »
Great interview Kara - thanks for letting me know!  Your nursery is looking fab ;D
I had leaky eyes watching it and cuddling Morgan, thinking about how lucky we are. Morgan was the result of our second ICSI cycle and I truly hope that many, many other couples - especially all of the lovely ladies on here - will benefit from this extra funded cycle. ^pray^

^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^

Offline kara76

• VIP Member Sponsor
modify
« Reply #79 on: 1/04/10, 13:35 »
you wana sort those leaky eyes out lol

sam i spoke to tania today and she said they ran out of time which is a shame

Free Butterfly PIN

Butterfly Pin

Everyone who donates gets a free discreet butterfly pin.
Many of our members are using these to help spot each other at clinics and group meetups!

* Search

Recent Topics

Suggested Reads!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal