* Author Topic: Matilda Rose, Born Sleeping. Warning:Pictures added.  (Read 110792 times)

0 Members

Offline LolaBoo

• Gold Member
modify
Re: Matilda Rose, Born Sleeping
« Reply #400 on: 24/12/10, 08:07 »
Wendy
I am thinking about you loads at this time of year- Tilly is so proud of you both
 ^hugme^
L xxxxx

Offline wendycat

• Volunteer
modify
« Reply #401 on: 25/12/10, 11:58 »
Thank you for your support. It means a great deal.

My precius little girl,

It's Christmas day. Our first Christmas without you, and it is every bit as hard as I imagined. Yesterday Daddy crashed the car. Thankfully he's not hurt but our car is a write off. The first thing I worried about after I knew that Daddy was fine was that we couldn't get to your grave on Christmas day. Mummy was in absolute pieces all day yesterday. I wanted to make a wreath for you, with holly and small white roses threaded through it, I was going to hang tiny glass baubles on it. I wanted to give you something special on Christmas day so that you knew how much we are missing you. But without the car I couldn't get what I needed for the wreath. I was so upset, I felt I'd let you down so badly. I'm so sorry.

Grandad is going to take us up to your grave soon, so at least we can visit you on Christmas day. We were planning on coming first thing but Grandad wanted to watch your cousin opening her presents. When he said he wanted to go to church first, then have coffee and do some present opening I was hurt. Needlessly so, of course grandad and grandma want to have Christmas with my neice and enjoy all the happy squeeling fun, but inside I was screaming, I wanted you to be opening your presents. or at least have us open them for you. I wanted hi to think about you and what you were missing and remember that he has another grandaughter. Terribly ungrateful of me.

Christmas should have been bright, loving and happy. Not this bleak dark day. I haven't even bothered with decorations this year. It all seems so pointless and empty without you.

We miss you so much darling. Every day seems like an awful chore at the minute.

Mummy and Daddy

XXX

Offline Jasey

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #402 on: 25/12/10, 12:10 »
Wendy - I can't imagine what you are going through today. I am thinking of you and sending you much love. I wish your FF's could be there with you today to hold you up.  ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ Tilly will be so proud of her strong Mummy when you see her grave later and will not mind at all about the wreath as you will have brought the most important thing to her special place, your love.  ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^

Offline wendycat

• Volunteer
modify
« Reply #403 on: 25/12/10, 12:15 »
Thank you. XX

That's made me cry LOL (not hard to do with all the hormones and everything!)

^hugme^

Offline shortie66

• Gold Member
  • My wonderful moo moo chops
modify
« Reply #404 on: 25/12/10, 12:18 »
Wendy thinking of you all today sweetheart  ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^  Glad your dh is ok  ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ Tilly will be playing with the other angels today, and will be so proud of her mummy and daddy getting through today that it doesnt matter what anyone thinks  ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^

Offline wendycat

• Volunteer
modify
« Reply #405 on: 25/12/10, 12:19 »
Thank you Shortie

Wendy
xxx

Offline chocolatefudge

modify
« Reply #406 on: 25/12/10, 14:37 »
Dear Wendycat,
Thinking of you and your family today. Just wanted to send you love and support.
chocfudge xx

Offline mazv

• It's a knockout champion 2010
  • VIP Member Sponsor
  • Third time lucky!!!
modify
« Reply #407 on: 25/12/10, 14:55 »
Thinking of you Wendy. Tilly knows how much you love her. Big hugs to you and DH today x

Offline isobel snow drop

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #408 on: 25/12/10, 16:04 »
Thinking of you Wendy xxx

Offline *katie*

• Gold Member
  • I love camping more than Tilly!
modify
« Reply #409 on: 25/12/10, 17:33 »
Wendy, been thinking of you today xxxx

Free Butterfly PIN

Butterfly Pin

Everyone who donates gets a free discreet butterfly pin.
Many of our members are using these to help spot each other at clinics and group meetups!

* Search

Recent Topics

Suggested Reads!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal