* Author Topic: Summer 2008 - July Aug Sept - Part 18  (Read 43851 times)

0 Members

Offline *Scooby*

• Gold Member
modify
Re: Summer 2008 - July Aug Sept - Part 18
« Reply #130 on: 13/10/10, 13:28 »

Egg ~ I know you did hun, thank you  ^hugme^   ^hugme^   If you fancy a peek at the catalogue let me know am sure you can muster up some orders to get freebies for you  ;)   Let me know if you fancy joining my FB page, you can have a peek at the pictures  ;)

It must be a boy thing as it would appear its only the girls that are trying to escape  ;D   ;D   ;D   Z still has a 2 hour nap and generally does 11.5-12 hours of a night  ;)

Staly ~ Hope you didn't start singing on the train this morning  ;D   ;D

Helen ~ Aw so cute, the things they say is amazing  :)   :)

xx

Offline hbrodie

• Please leave my bubbles on a 7 Thanks xxx
  • Gold Member
  • Emily, 13mth, on holiday in Arizona
modify
« Reply #131 on: 13/10/10, 13:40 »
I am shattered! phoebe has reverted to waking 1-2 times in the night (methinks growth spurt) and it was emily's swim lesson today too so we had to be in the pool for 9am  :o  mad dash to get us all ready and out, step dd to school etc. got almost to the pool and I started AF...1st one since having phoebe so you can imagine what follwed  ::)  yup, big 'U' turn in the road, drove home, got changed found tampons (luckily I remembered where I had put them when I got my BFP or I'dd have been stuffed!) drove like the clappers to get to the pool again on time and meet mum there (she has phoebe whilst I swim with em) flung phoebe at her and dashed intot the changing room with emily..got changed and in the pool for 9.03am!  ;)

Offline *Scooby*

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #132 on: 13/10/10, 14:17 »

OMG what bad timing hun  :(  but you did well getting there on time  :)   :)   I sometimes wonder how I would ever get out the house with more than 1  :o   :o   This morning we spent some time dusting and hoovering before Z's playdate came round  :)

Question: Does anyone else's LO get really over excited, happy and then push or slap another child ???  :-[

xxx

Offline hbrodie

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #133 on: 13/10/10, 16:54 »
scooby - yes! emily just can't contain her excitement sometimes  ::)

Offline *Scooby*

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #134 on: 13/10/10, 19:52 »
scooby - yes! emily just can't contain her excitement sometimes  ::)

Just out of interest then how do you deal with it ???

The little boy today has got really long hair ie he always gets called a girl and I can sort of see why Z did it as boys don't have long hair and his sister does it all the time but what can you do ???

xx

Offline Stalyvegas

• The Mighty Cool Cucumber Of FF.
  • Volunteer
  • Hello!
modify
« Reply #135 on: 13/10/10, 20:15 »
Evening all
I am hoping to keep in cots and nappies til about 18years then just let them move out and crap on their own floors and stuff....... sounds far less hassle for me.....
Im with you all the way on that one - didnt want to potty train Lil and im not keen on doing it with Daisy  ::)

Scooby, Daisy doesnt get over excited & pushy but she def gets frustrated pushy.... I just say NO and move her away from the victim! She does have a more grumpy nature than Zac though  ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ .  Yes I managed not to sing but it was very hard, I was gagging to  ;D ;D ;D

Helen, bad timing poor you  ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^  - im still getting used to having AF's - didnt have them for years until Daisy and they still take me unawares  ::)

Finished work this afternoon and not back in til monday, off on a naughty girly weekend away in Scotland with my Aunty & very excited!! DH is looking after the girls for 3 days, all by himself  ;D

Offline *Scooby*

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #136 on: 13/10/10, 20:33 »

Staly ~ Oh gosh I forgot it was this weekend, have a fab time  ^hugme^

I found it really hard today as the other mum really jumped on it and I felt sorry for him  :-[  and its not like her son is innocent  ::)   ::)

xx

Offline Stalyvegas

• The Mighty Cool Cucumber Of FF.
  • Volunteer
  • Hello!
modify
« Reply #137 on: 13/10/10, 21:16 »
What do you mean jumped on it - had a go????  He is 2 for F's sake.... they get excited and giddy - its bloody normal  ^bigbad^ ^bigbad^
 ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^

Offline *Scooby*

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #138 on: 14/10/10, 09:07 »
What do you mean jumped on it - had a go????  He is 2 for F's sake.... they get excited and giddy - its bloody normal  ^bigbad^ ^bigbad^
 ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^

Er no she told Z off for pulling his hair  ::)   ::)

Thank you for making me feel better and that it is normal behaviour and the rest of his friends behave the way Z does so I wasn't sure  :-[

Nursery morning this morning so off to do some shopping with my bday money  ;D   ;D   

xx

Offline hbrodie

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #139 on: 14/10/10, 17:28 »
scooby -  ^bigbad^  to the mum for telling YOUR son off! if emily does things like that or gets OTT with excitement I just take her away and say 'so sorry, she is just over excited' and people r normally ok. if they aren't, so far I have just ignored them but TBH I think I will say something if someone tells MY daughter off.

must go, back later, em is calling, xx

Free Butterfly PIN

Butterfly Pin

Everyone who donates gets a free discreet butterfly pin.
Many of our members are using these to help spot each other at clinics and group meetups!

* Search

Recent Topics

Suggested Reads!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal