* Author Topic: Summer 2008 - July Aug Sept - Part 18  (Read 44471 times)

0 Members

Offline hbrodie

• Please leave my bubbles on a 7 Thanks xxx
  • Gold Member
  • Emily, 13mth, on holiday in Arizona
modify
Re: Summer 2008 - July Aug Sept - Part 18
« Reply #170 on: 27/10/10, 19:42 »
scooby - glad they r being helpful from asda. Hope it all comes out  ^reiki^  what has little man been up to? emily has been a bit hyper this afternoon. I think I over did things with her. swimming then a huge walk! too tired I think  ^idiot^

Offline *Scooby*

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #171 on: 27/10/10, 19:45 »

He is really quite lazy and will happily let me feed him, but I am trying to get him to do it himself.  He can do it if HE wants too so dinner tonight was a battle and took over an hour  :o   :o

On top of that just "testing" the boundaries again ...........

Offline hbrodie

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #172 on: 27/10/10, 19:48 »
 ;D  ah mealtimes  ::)  yes, they r such a joy at times  ::) ;)

Offline *Scooby*

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #173 on: 27/10/10, 19:51 »
;D  ah mealtimes  ::)  yes, they r such a joy at times  ::) ;)

::) ::) ::) ::) totally

Offline hbrodie

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #174 on: 27/10/10, 19:53 »
some times meals r fab, they r eaten beautifully, no mess, no fuss. other times it is used as wallpaper paste, carpet covering, face cream, shampoo.... ::)  sometimes there is silence from her and other times there are screams and shrieks. Sometimes we get cutlery thrown at us, other times she uses it brilliantly  ;D

Offline *Scooby*

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #175 on: 27/10/10, 20:05 »

:o :o :o  well I think I am thankful then hun, as he doesn't really make a mess just will happily sit and look at his dinner.  Am sure he thinks it will magically fly into his mouth  ;D   ;D

Has anyone started or thought about potty training yet ???

xx

Offline Stalyvegas

• The Mighty Cool Cucumber Of FF.
  • Volunteer
  • Hello!
modify
« Reply #176 on: 27/10/10, 20:47 »
Evening all

Scooby - DH knows he was in the dog house, but he had to stay with the client - what can you do  ^bigbad^ ^bigbad^ ^bigbad^ , the carpet thing sounds terrible - loving DH telling you it was brilliant  ::) ;D

Helen, Daisy wont let us help at all 99% of the time then we are supposed to be psychic the other 1% of the time and know she wants to pretend to be a "baby" and us feed her  ^bigbad^

Potty training - nope, def not happening here anytime soon! Lily was just short of 2.5 and Daisy will be the same before I even consider it. She is quite communicative now, but im not ready for it and I dont think she is old enough to understand & take responsibility. I much prefer nappies to dealing with accidents  ::) ;D

Been manic busy here, work & then dealing with DH.....  I get home to find a pig stye. Pots & pans everywhere, plates/cutlery all over the kitchen etc...  he seems to think that if the lounge looks tidy then everything else wont matter - both monday & today its taken me 30 mins to sort out when I got in - and there was too much stuff for 1 load of the dishwasher  ^bigbad^
Scooby, he is managing ok - but needs a beer by the time I get home  ;D ;D  - a nice eye opener for him I think....

Offline eggsharer

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #177 on: 27/10/10, 23:50 »
sounds like my house......

Offline eggsharer

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #178 on: 27/10/10, 23:50 »
stupid thing not work that was meant to quote helens description of mealtimes....

just finished work....so tired....  :(

Offline hbrodie

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #179 on: 28/10/10, 12:18 »
egg - did u sleep well?

scooby - yup, I often wonder if emily is 2 and a bit or 9mths and being weaned again  ;D   having said that, over half the meal times are good ones and we can now go out for a cuppa and cake and she will sit and eat nicely. she likes a babychino in the coffee shops and M&S so she can join in with mummy. I feel very proud of her when we go out now  :)  I used to dread it  :o

rach -  ^bigbad^  creating all the mess for you!  ^bigbad^

maj - u about?

becca is still having probs with her laptop but sends her love.

re potty training; we have got the potty to hand, emily suddelnly says 'need potty' and we sits on it to wee. she did a poo yesterday! was amazed! then she stripped off and ran round the house naked for a good hour. The HV was here at 1-2pm and said it was good...however, she was not the one clearing up all the little accidents  ^bigbad^  and I also felt really awkward with my naked child running around whilst the HV was here, I felt like I wanted to cover her up and give her modesty  ;D
I am finding clothing for potty training difficult TBH. emily removes her nappy if she has not got tights or a pop up vest on. but when she needs the potty it takes ages to get her ready to sit on it. Dresses flap into the potty and get wet, as do the pop up vests, and tights delay us to the point that she has wet herself before she sits  :-\
HV said not to use pull ups, but normal little knickers cos then when she is wet she will not like the feel and learn not to do it. well, I tried. she wet her pants and was merrily playing in soggy knickers for ages! maybe not quite ready for the proper thing yet  ^idiot^

Free Butterfly PIN

Butterfly Pin

Everyone who donates gets a free discreet butterfly pin.
Many of our members are using these to help spot each other at clinics and group meetups!

* Search

Recent Topics

Suggested Reads!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal