* Author Topic: Summer 2008 - July Aug Sept - Part 18  (Read 43333 times)

0 Members

Offline *Scooby*

• Gold Member
modify
Re: Summer 2008 - July Aug Sept - Part 18
« Reply #290 on: 27/11/10, 19:38 »

Staly ~ Am praying for no snow so we can have a fab party, can't wait  :)   :)   Saw the bruise in the picture  :o  is she OK ???  Z got bitten by his friend on Friday and the bite mark is still there  :'(

Helen ~ Sounds like it could be reflux or wind  ^hugme^

Egg ~ ^bow^ well done you, it did make me laugh with the chicken dinner  ;D   ;D    Did you get much snow ???  I had to go to an event this morning  :)   You will be pleased to know I completed both my targets this week, got my next kit free and also achieved the sales target set  :)

Have been indulging in a bottle of rose and then for tea I have had pate, brie and soft cheese and making the most of it as going tee total after this weekend  :o   :o   Got app on Thursday ^fingerscrossed^

xx

Offline Mae1

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #291 on: 27/11/10, 20:24 »
Helen-hun, maddie just been diagnosed with reflux at 2yrs. Massive hugs. X

Offline becca

• Gold Member
  • time for a chat
modify
« Reply #292 on: 27/11/10, 20:54 »
Im here,

Just tucking into a few beers,
cant stop eating today , really fancied a full english earlier so i did one, and now im having chilli and chips.

no snow done here as of yet but bring it on. although i cant play in it till im fully recovered. :'( ^bigbad^

Offline eggsharer

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #293 on: 28/11/10, 20:50 »
helen checkout this site www.cryingoverspiltmilk.co.nz coz it sounds very like silent reflux which is what travis has where they comfort eat to soothe the pain which then of course does the opposite (or some refuse to eat at all  :( ) or others do the proectile vomit thing.  There is a test which can confirm it.  Travis grew out of his with the right treatment but his was diagnosed in scbu coz was causing apnea so he had drugs from birth and i stopped them finally at 8m. Checkout the website and print things off then go see your GP and demand a test for reflux.   ^hugme^   try raising her bed mattress (i have a proper cotbed wedge if interested?) but rolled up towel will do, also change mat raise it with rolled towel, NEVER lay her flat thats what i did with travis always in v cushion, swing etc that was best advice i had  ;)

staly they were already laying before i got them  :(  poor things its snowing and all frosty  :(  zip down the front  :o  yeah thats asking for it  ;D ;D

scooby - oooo how exciting (except the tee total bit  :o :o  i guess i will have to drink for you as thats what a true friend would do  ::) ;D )

ooo i ust dyed hair red today, well plumish...so rude i still not look like cheryl cole though....ugh ;D

This post contains an unconfirmed link/information and readers are reminded that FertilityFriends.co.uk or its owners are not responsible for the content of external internet sites

Offline eggsharer

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #294 on: 28/11/10, 20:51 »
sorry forgot you becca  ^idiot^  are you predicted snow? it says in paper SE to get it tomorrow.  Not sure where you classed as SE too i think??? mind you its only in my town then about 5miles out stops  ^idiot^

Online Stalyvegas

• The Mighty Cool Cucumber Of FF.
  • Volunteer
  • Hello!
modify
« Reply #295 on: 28/11/10, 20:51 »
Evening all

Scooby, poor Z is he ok? When Lily has been bitten its like comedy bite marks drawn on in red pen! Still no snow here just got to keep fingers crossed for the rest of the week or you might be here til christmas   ;D

Becca chilli & chips sounds fab! Fancy that now....

Egg, poor chickens - maybe they dont like the seaside ;D

Been to do our christmas shopping today - hadnt even started so was getting a bit stressed, last year we were snowed in for 3 weeks so I had a panic 'just in case'. We went to Trafford Centre 30 mins before opening, put the girls in the creche then power walked up and down the mall buying whatever we could get our hands on  ::) ::) . Managed to get 90% of what I needed in the 2 hours I was allowed in the creche so not bad going!  The queue in the Disney store was right round the shop & out the door  :o ! Only got bits & bobs to get now so should be able to do that at lunchtimes when at work thank goodness!

Everyone ok, good weekends? Hope we are all nice and cosy, i've got the heating on & sitting in my slanket!

Offline *Scooby*

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #296 on: 28/11/10, 21:00 »

scooby - oooo how exciting (except the tee total bit  :o :o  i guess i will have to drink for you as thats what a true friend would do  ::) ;D )

Yes as a true friend it would be totally wrong not to have a few drinks for me  ;D   ;D   ;D   Just on the last dregs of the bottle of rose  ;)

Staly ~ Wow hun, you did well, hope you didn't spend too much on me  ;D   ;D

Helen ~ How is P at the moment ???  Have you been getting some sleep ???

Becca ~ You still not got any snow ???  How are you recovering ???

We have snow which froze last night so a bit dodgey  :o

At last Wagner and Katie have gone, could only have got better if Ann Widdicombe would have gone too  ^bigbad^

xx

Offline becca

• Gold Member
  • time for a chat
modify
« Reply #297 on: 29/11/10, 09:46 »
still no snow here, getting impatient now

hope everyone is ok though.

i cant stop eating, i brought a box of Cornish pasties for dinner, pasties chips and beans. yum yum, I'm usually really healthy with my eating,but just cant stop eating Cr&p.

xxx

Offline hbrodie

• Please leave my bubbles on a 7 Thanks xxx
  • Gold Member
  • Emily, 13mth, on holiday in Arizona
modify
« Reply #298 on: 29/11/10, 14:06 »
thanks for replies re reflux. I have been wondering about that myself TBH, just quietly in the back of my mind. ssince mae told me her dd had been diagnosed at 2yr it has been in my thoughts cos I thought only reflux when really tiny  :-\  evidently not.
We got some sleep last night and the night before. I think it may have been a bad cold cos she now has a cough (dry and non productive so no need for gp) and a runny nose.
emily looks dreadful cos she has chapped cheaks and top lip under her nostrills due to sreaming eyes and nose.
I have a cough and headache
DH has a sore throat.
bunch of 'demics!  ;D

egg - thanks for the link. I'll check it out in a mo  ;)  and if no improvement when the cold thing has gone a bit I'll go to the gp armed with the info  :) ;) ^hugme^

rach - ahhh, work xmas do's  ;D

becca - we have had 2 in of snow here and my step dd is snowed in at her mums house with 4 inches but their road is in the middle of nowhere so not gritted and they can't get up the hill  ::)

mae - thanks 4 the txts  ^hugme^

scooby - enjoy all the yummy foody bits

Offline hbrodie

• Please leave my bubbles on a 7 Thanks xxx
  • Gold Member
  • Emily, 13mth, on holiday in Arizona
modify
« Reply #299 on: 29/11/10, 14:15 »
egg - I have read and printed lots off that site, thanks. could well be reflux methinks. says can get worse with colds etc and often appears at 3-4mth. she is now 4mth old. plus she feeds every 2 hours but only 3-4oz so would seem comfort feeding  :-[

Free Butterfly PIN

Butterfly Pin

Everyone who donates gets a free discreet butterfly pin.
Many of our members are using these to help spot each other at clinics and group meetups!

* Search

Recent Topics

Suggested Reads!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal