* Author Topic: Summer 2008 - July Aug Sept - Part 18  (Read 45670 times)

0 Members

Offline Stalyvegas

• The Mighty Cool Cucumber Of FF.
  • Volunteer
  • Hello!
modify
Re: Summer 2008 - July Aug Sept - Part 18
« Reply #60 on: 23/09/10, 20:48 »
Evening all
Daisy has been sporadically up in the night for a few weeks now, last night she spent a full hour screaming at about 1am - im thinking back teeth cos there seems nothing else, although she doenst have any symptoms really  :-\ , in the end I shoved a load of neurofen into her & tuned out the noise  ::)
We have had a breakthrough in 'wellie gate' - she finally wore shoes today, first time in 2 weeks that her wellies are off her feet  ^bigbad^

Off to work tomorrow and DH should be home early (finger crossed) which will be a nice change, and we are spending the whole weekend doing naff all, duvet & DVD's I think.

Everyone ok?
Rx

Offline *Scooby*

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #61 on: 24/09/10, 13:34 »

Staly ~ Wow that is progress  ;D   ;D   Your weekend sounds fab.  We have a weekend of birthday parties  ;D   ;D

Had our appointment at the clinic yesterday, everything is fine and its just a case of waiting to start now  :)

xx

Offline eggsharer

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #62 on: 25/09/10, 07:10 »
oooo scoobs how excting about appt! have you dont your first party yet?

lol at welly gate!  ;D

on the subject of wellies brantano (can buy online) do these fab wellies for kids which are furry inside and go tight at top to stop splashes getting in they are brill  :)  they are called car jam wellies on the boy version not sure about the girl version.  10 each and not all stiff so they dont walk like john wayne either  ;D

Offline *Scooby*

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #63 on: 25/09/10, 13:13 »

oooo scoobs how excting about appt! have you dont your first party yet?

Yes I had the launch party last night ~ went really well thank you for asking.  Had 8 friends over and just had a great night.  I officially become signed up next week and have got the first 4 parties sorted now, just trying to sort November parties at the moment.

How are things with you ???  Is work any better ???

xx

Offline hbrodie

• Please leave my bubbles on a 7 Thanks xxx
  • Gold Member
  • Emily, 13mth, on holiday in Arizona
modify
« Reply #64 on: 26/09/10, 14:40 »
scooby - are they the jaime parties? what happens at them then? do u all cook? sounds fun. xx

egg - those wellies sounbd good. I'm off for a look online now ta. xx

becca sends her love...still got pc problems  ^bigbad^

rach - glad the wellie-gate issue is resovled  ;D

having a quiet weekend. got hair cut yesterday but I am not pleased cos my jusual lady has left and her replacement was pants at cutting it how I like. in fact I think it looks no different  ^bigbad^

oh, more poo fun....
was on thursday, phoebe screaming for a feed, caitlin in her room trying to do (late) homework, emily running round shouting she wants dinner and I am desperately trying to hold it all together with the dogs whining for food, the cat yeowling at the door to go out in the rain (?) and trying to peel spuds ready for tea which was running late! emily came into the ktchen and said 'look mummy!' I look down, she is holding up a lego duplo car at me....with poo squished into the wheels and axels  :o  I have no idea what to do or say other than 'oh' so she took me into the lounge and there in the middle of the floor was her nappy and trousers which she had removed....and loads of poo which she had had fun running her car through forwards and backwards all over the carpet.
What do I do first??? nappy back on only to be removed again? clear up the poo but leave phoebe screaming which was doing my head in?, get the dinner on so we could eat at a sensible time? OMG. I decided to put the potty in the lounge with emily, left her half naked, cleared the carpet as best I could and then fed phobe ...decided to tell dh to get KFC for him and the girls and I would have salad (am on SW, lost 2lb in my 1st week...yay!) anyway, but dh then walked in and said...get this....'oh, what a lot of fun you are having mummy!' grrrrr  ^bigbad^  he nearly wore the poo, and the bottle of milk I was feeding phoebe  >:(
I calmly stood, handed over phoebe and the bottle and left the room and got on with dinner. then instructed dh to clean the carpet with his wet vacc he has for work and then he could power wash the duplo car  ;)
we got dinner at 5.30 (30min late) and calm was restored  ;D

Offline *Scooby*

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #65 on: 26/09/10, 20:07 »

OMG Helen ~ Sorry I did laugh but am sure it was awful  :(   Is this normal with removing the nappy ???  It always happens though when your busy or don't need it  ::)

Yes it is the Jamie Party ~ no cooking involved its games, quiz, raffle, talk about products, chat from Jamie  ;)  more informal and just a good evening with friends  :)

How is everyone else ???

We have had a weekend of parties for Z and looking forward to a quietish week ahead  ;D 
xx

Offline Stalyvegas

• The Mighty Cool Cucumber Of FF.
  • Volunteer
  • Hello!
modify
« Reply #66 on: 26/09/10, 20:49 »
Evening all
Feel like I havent stopped for the past fortnight, its been work, sorting clothes for the girls/me so we dont have a panic in the mornings & sorting dinners out so we dont starve  ::) .  I slowly becoming more organised and the washing/ironing pile is slowly going down - just done another 90mins of ironing, which I think is more than i did all last year  ;D ;D .

Daisy wore shoes again this weekend, she did tant for the wellies but we managed to get round it - she is a madam!

Helen, Dayz is doing the nappy thing but I can count on 1 hand the number of wee's we have had and (touch wood) we have had no poo incidents. I think I would have chucked the duplo car  ::) ;D .

Scooby were you nervous? Hope you got on really well  ^hugme^ ^hugme^

Offline eggsharer

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #67 on: 26/09/10, 22:25 »
travis is getting into stripping too and taking off his shoes and chewing his own feet  ^idiot^

was gonna post more but just posted on twins thread and now out of energy (hungover  ::) ) so be back tomorrow  ;)

Offline hbrodie

• Please leave my bubbles on a 7 Thanks xxx
  • Gold Member
  • Emily, 13mth, on holiday in Arizona
modify
« Reply #68 on: 27/09/10, 14:49 »
egg -  ;D

rach - dh is rather attatched to the duplo, didn't wanna throw it away...big kid! ;) ;D

scooby - if I were closer 2 u I'd come to one, they sound fun!

Offline *Scooby*

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #69 on: 27/09/10, 20:16 »

scooby - if I were closer 2 u I'd come to one, they sound fun!

Aw thank you  ^hugme^

;D   ;D   ;D  at DH, they are all big kids really  ;)

* Search

Recent Topics

Free Butterfly PIN

Butterfly Pin

Everyone who donates gets a free discreet butterfly pin.
Many of our members are using these to help spot each other at clinics and group meetups!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal