* Author Topic: Summer 2008 - July Aug Sept - Part 18  (Read 43280 times)

0 Members

Offline Stalyvegas

• The Mighty Cool Cucumber Of FF.
  • Volunteer
  • Hello!
modify
Re: Summer 2008 - July Aug Sept - Part 18
« Reply #70 on: 27/09/10, 20:17 »
OMG had the best day ever - it was so much fun!!!!!
I got propositioned at work... I got asked out by a young chap in my office, and when I informed him of my marital status and being with child - he was still pursuing me  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D  - maybe he thinks im a little bit Mrs Robinson  ::) ::) . It was fab!!!! Told DH and he just laughed at me...

Girls have been packed off to bed, and are snoozing already - no noise tonight! And im having a lovely peaceful night thinking about how terribly desirable I am  ;D ;D .  Off to buy some new glasses on saturday, will post a pic when I have chosen them.

Everyone ok?

Offline *Scooby*

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #71 on: 27/09/10, 20:25 »

;D   ;D   ;D   ;D   I did laugh when I got your text, I hope you told DH he was a dog and not the dishy guy you told me  ;)

xx

Offline eggsharer

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #72 on: 27/09/10, 21:38 »
have i missed something staly is being with child?  :o ??? ^idiot^

Offline Stalyvegas

• Volunteer
  • Hello!
modify
« Reply #73 on: 27/09/10, 22:04 »
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
I just meant I had rugrats.............

He hadnt noticed my band of death (wedding ring) and then I said I had little people, but he said dwarves  ;D ;D ;D
Ok, I may have been chatted up by a thicky  ;D ::)

Offline hbrodie

• Please leave my bubbles on a 7 Thanks xxx
  • Gold Member
  • Emily, 13mth, on holiday in Arizona
modify
« Reply #74 on: 28/09/10, 17:20 »
hey rach, thicky or no thicky....you were chatted up! wooohooo!  ;D ;D
I went to collect step dd the other day from school and got wolf whistled buy an obnoxious yr 6 boy!  >:(

Offline Stalyvegas

• Volunteer
  • Hello!
modify
« Reply #75 on: 28/09/10, 17:47 »
6 year old????
Get you, Mrs Robinson  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline hbrodie

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #76 on: 28/09/10, 20:27 »
i know, soooo wrong! I walked past him and he whistled so I shot my head round at him and gave him the deepest darkest glare I could fathom! he looked very bashful and scurried off  ;D  I told my step dd about him and she said he is the class clown  ::)

Offline Stalyvegas

• Volunteer
  • Hello!
modify
« Reply #77 on: 29/09/10, 19:50 »
Evening all
Girls have been good for mum today but think Dayz might have a germ lurking, she wanted her blanket this morning and was very clingy this evening... wanted lots of cuddling & mummy feeding her milk rather than doing it herself.

Starting to book things for christmas already, cant believe we are on the slippery slope to christmas already  :o  - not even thought about it, and booked onto my work christmas party today (super excited!) not been on one for 5 years so I am giddy giddy giddy!

Rx

Offline eggsharer

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #78 on: 29/09/10, 20:07 »
ooo how exciting i am doing a report to my bosses to organise our xmas party and entertainment tomorrow  ;)  love your FB profile pic  ;D ;D  btw some bloke has asked to be my mate on their and he is mates with you called dean got hairy chest profile pic?  WTF that all about then  ;D ;D  i not replied i mean i dont know him right?!?!? ^idiot^

BTW i done LOADS of xmas shopping alreay you are waaaay behind  ;D ;D

Sold my powertwin on ebay this week and all the boys clothes (about 2 suitcases full) to a lady expecting twins  :)

Offline hbrodie

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #79 on: 29/09/10, 21:23 »
took emily swimming today - 1st lesson! just us and 3 other LOs in the water. bliss! she had a fabulous time and I didn't freak out too much at the minging changing room floors...although I will complain next week cos I'll have more time post-swim than I did today. Honestly, it was 0845 in there and there was chewing gum on the floor of our changing room, plus yucky hairs and just....grime really. yuck. I swear me and em will have minging verruca's soon  ^bigbad^  and they don;t allow even flip flops to the pool edge  ^bigbad^

Free Butterfly PIN

Butterfly Pin

Everyone who donates gets a free discreet butterfly pin.
Many of our members are using these to help spot each other at clinics and group meetups!

* Search

Recent Topics

Suggested Reads!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal