* Author Topic: Summer Starbursts - August/September 2011 Cycle Buddies - Part 1  (Read 110335 times)

0 Members

Offline luckythree

• Gold Member
modify
Re: Just starting out with IVF treatment
« Reply #420 on: 30/06/11, 19:26 »
hey flygirl,thats brill to hear sweeti, brought tears to my eyes, are i bet you are def smiling ear to ear,can you not put pic up on here, would love to see it, ^hugme^

;D crazy things are kicking in, i put dinner on earlyer, toadinthe hole, mash and veg, well minus the veg i forgot to turn them on, everything cooked apart from, so dp sitting there waiting, in the end i said just have the rest, he was pleased i think, he keeps eating veg, and said he will look like a carrot soon, so he didnt care, ;D.....jo sounds like you hey with you chicken, well not as bad, roast with out a chicken  ;D

Offline Little_Miss_Bossy

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #421 on: 30/06/11, 19:37 »
Hi all,

Starting to get a bit ratty with everyone now! Told DH to be patient with me. Think he forgot  how trying I can be during all the hormone meds!

Hello Cleobelle! Well done with the 2 embies! Hope ET goes well for you!  ^pray^

Sugapielaura, great idea to go on hol. You need time to re-connect with each other and just chill out for a bit. You've been through a lot so far and time away will help you to get things together for when you are ready to go again. There are some cheap deals coming up for Turkey too!  :)

Hope all ok xxx

Offline amj2906

modify
« Reply #422 on: 30/06/11, 19:42 »
Hello Girls

Great info from you Claire - good to know what is going on when, although I can also see that giving me more to worry about when the over-analysis kicks in

Flygirl - so exciting that your scan went well. Can't wait for the day - let's hope it's not too far off.

Jo - keep going with the positive attitude and try and stay calm - that's what your embies need x

Kizzy - well done!! So chuffed for you

Hello to everyone else that I've not mentioned personally - hope you're OK.

AFM - I woke this morning with a sinking feeling but hubby's PMA kept me going. I called the clinic at 11 (I couldn't wait any longer for them to call me!) and got the best news I could have hoped for - all 3 eggs fertilised and are doing well so we're booked for ET on Saturday. Really working hard on the positive attitude now! Tum and lower back aching this evening - think I may have overdone it a bit so taking it easy tomorrow.

x

Offline Bluemaomao

modify
Re: August/September 2011 Cycle Buddies - Part 1
« Reply #423 on: 30/06/11, 19:46 »
Hi ladies!

Well I had a meeting with our doctor today confirm that we will join the waiting list for donor eggs here in Sweden. Apparently the wait is only about 6 months now, which is great news since I heard it was about 12 months. Fingers crossed we won't need it if this cycle is successful :) But it's a big relief to know that we have that as a back up. Phew!

Blue x

Offline Hannushka

• Gold Member
  • Refuse to give up!!!!!
modify
« Reply #424 on: 30/06/11, 19:57 »
Hi ladies,
Kizzy- FANTASTIC news!!  ^festival^ ^festival^ ^festival^ Congrats on your bfp!
Flygirl- Awww, I bet it was emotional moment  ^hugme^ One day I will feel it too...
Jo-  ^police^ stay away from the peestick. I know that thing says you should have hcg enough on day 11 but that is not always the case, and you might end up getting a false negative and stress yourself out for no reason xx I wish you the bestest luck xxx
Claire- Hope dr isn't giving you too much side effects xx Wish you lots of luck for this tx xxx
Lorcara- Hi there and welcome! Sorry to hear of your failed iui's. You are in the right place if you want info on tx, this forum has been a life saver for me xxx
Princess- Not long now till you start dr... Best of luck xxx
Peppa pig- Good luck for your tx too, hope you get your blood tests done soon xx
Amj- FAB news!!!! Best of luck on your ET saturday, hun xxxxxx
Everyone- lots of  ^hugme^ ^hugme^ & lots of  ^reiki^ ^reiki^
AFM- Feeling much better today but have made a concious decision to take a little time out from anything to do with IF, well I will try, sort of...
I wont be leaving the forum but just try to get my mind elsewhere and try to enjoy the sun, few drinks, have a bit of summer without the whole tx in my head all the time. Started a diet yesterday, well, started again today as dh took me for a chinese meal yesterday which was hardly diet food  ;D
But now, I will stay strong and do it proper, and once I've got my follow up appt etc, will write again. Right now I'm just very overwhelmed, and find it quite hard to interract here... Does this make any sense? I don't want anyone to feel I've abandoned you all , I will be back once I'm good and ready...
Good luck everyone, I hope you all get a  ^BFP^ I really do!
 :-* :-* :-* to you all
xxxxxx
Hanna

Online peppa pig

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #425 on: 30/06/11, 20:16 »
Evening ladies

Jos:  Hope you got a better nights sleep last night.  Your halve way through the wait hang on in there.  What have you been up to to keep your mind busy, can you recommend ant good films?  Hope you had a nice day today with your newphew and sister.

princess29 & lorcara:  So you are nearing the front of the queue take a deep breath cause this next roller coaster from what i read from others has a few exciting corkscrews, lots of confusing big dippers with a bungy jump leap of hope added in.  Good luck

kizzywizzypink: amazing, wonderful,l fantastic, congratulations

Claire:  I think mine where gone late not early so maybe they will be ok.  Hope to get the results tomorrow.  Really informative post about embbie progress and dates thanks for that.

Flygirl77:  Such a precious photo and wonderful to meet mini you.

amj2906:  So pleased for you hun.

Hanna:  Look forward to hearing from you again soon.  Take care hun

Offline luckythree

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #426 on: 30/06/11, 20:34 »
 ^hugme^hanna, bless you,  hunni, just take your time and we will still be here, and sweeti if you ever need to chat,  you no where we are, even if you just need a blow out, sending you lots of love hunni, speak soon, and take good care of your self, xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Offline luckythree

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #427 on: 30/06/11, 20:37 »
 :)pepperpig  fingers crossed for your blood test, ^hugme^

ladys another site that may be of use to you, www.ivf.ca         ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

This post contains an unconfirmed link/information and readers are reminded that FertilityFriends.co.uk or its owners are not responsible for the content of external internet sites

Offline josjourney

modify
« Reply #428 on: 30/06/11, 21:06 »
Christina, that is great about your scan hun im so happy for you and dh, i cant imagine how that feels but pray one day i will ^reiki^ how blessed to see that heart beat its taking me a while to type as i have tears im so happy for you both  ^hugme^
Amj, that is fantastic news hunni im so pleased for you  ^pray^ ^pray^ they keep going strong and then ET sat  ^banana^ then join the crazy train in 2ww  :) good luck for sat hunni be thinking of you  and embies^hugme^
Peppa, hope you are ok sweetie thankyou for your kind words ^hugme^ yes had good day keeping busy is what i need right now i think hun.
Claire oh my not you too it is the drugs hunni, i know you think you are going  ^idiot^ but good to know they are working sweetie. What is other site hun?  ^hugme^
Kizzy hope you taking it easy hun  ^hugme^
Princess and lorcara and all you other lovelys i hope you are all ok  ^hugme^
Hanna I totally understand why you have to do this, but i will really miss you ^hugme^ thankyou so much for your support and kind words of advice that kept me upbeat when i was low. You need time out and enjoy the summer get your head in a good place relax and spend time with DH. We are always here hanna if you ever want to chat just type away. I left you till last as my tears are blurring my typing so i will just say take care and i wish you all the best my hunni you certainly deserve it, and i promise i will not buckle now and test early. Love jo xxxxx

Offline josjourney

modify
« Reply #429 on: 30/06/11, 21:18 »
Claire that site was very good thanks for that hun xx

Free Butterfly PIN

Butterfly Pin

Everyone who donates gets a free discreet butterfly pin.
Many of our members are using these to help spot each other at clinics and group meetups!

* Search

Recent Topics

Suggested Reads!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal