* Author Topic: Summer Starbursts - August/September 2011 Cycle Buddies - Part 1  (Read 110211 times)

0 Members

Offline banany

modify
Re: August/September 2011 Cycle Buddies - Part 1
« Reply #440 on: 1/07/11, 22:14 »
Hi bluemaomao. It's because I need PGD and it's not available in Norway. I will be going to Karolinska

Ann

Offline jack2009

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #441 on: 1/07/11, 22:21 »
Hey gang!

Emotionally drained today my 20 mth old had to have an operation:( All routine but god totally heart wrentching! Now exhausted as we have been on the go since 5 am!

Anyway its good to see treatment plans are falling into place, I cant arrange anything till my AF arrives at end of July for SP....cant wait

Offline 19kaz76

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #442 on: 2/07/11, 18:22 »
Hello ladies, can I come and join this thread please. I was on the july august thread as I was hoping to start dr on day 21 of this cycle but we had our co-ordinators appointment yesterday and was told I have to wait until after next AF to give my body more time to recover from our last attempt. Im very disappointed as I was so hoping to have tx over the summer hols as I'm a teacher. I didnt want to have to tell anyone at work about this cycle as last time i told far too many people. Now it means that I'll be back at work with my new class for less than a week and then I'll be off again for 2 weeks (I live in Germany and am coming to UK for treatment at Hammersmith hospital). Looking forward to getting to know you all and I hope we have lots of lovely BFPs on here.

Karen x

Offline Katiedolldoll

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #443 on: 2/07/11, 20:04 »
Welcome Karen  :)
We'll be in the same boat; I teach too (secondary school) and although I don't know exactly when I'll start tx for my next cycle it will be Aug/Sep at some point. It is very likely that I'll meet my new classes and then be off for a while, or I may even miss the first week. Still, the tx is more important and the pupils will still be there when we get back!

Katie x

Offline 1972

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #444 on: 2/07/11, 22:12 »
Hi Karen

I too am going to keep quieter about this round .. I felt very let down by alot of friends and lack of understanding so easier if they just dont know ....

Hi Katie x

Hope the rest of you ladies are having lovely relaxing weekends x

Offline Little_Miss_Bossy

• Gold Member
modify
Re: Just starting out with IVF treatment
« Reply #445 on: 3/07/11, 09:01 »
Hi girls how we doing?

Finding myself getting quite stressed with everyone lately. Trying to stay calm and remember it's not always other peoples fault! Off out for the day today. Need to chill out and relax.

Hope you all having a good weekend xxx

Offline amj2906

modify
« Reply #446 on: 3/07/11, 10:03 »
morning ladies

Welcome Sweet and Rachel and lots of luck for you both. I really hope that it's your turn for a  ^BFP^  ^fairydust^

I hope that you're all OK. What's new? Claire, you must be nearly ready to start stimming. And Jo, not long till OTD - keeping fingers crossed for you. Hello to everyone - flygirl, princess, kizzy, hanna (if you're still checking in), lorcarra, peppa.

ET went well yesterday - apart from my bladder not being full enough - they got started and then had to stop and leave me sitting there for 20 minutes whilst my bladder filled up - oops! Anyway, I now have 2 great embryos on board - an 8 and a 9 cell. There was a 10 cell too but this was too ahead of itself so theire waiting to see if that develops into a blastocyst and then we can decide whether or not to freeze - I'm not too sure about paying lots of money to just freeze one. So nervous and excited and can't believe we've finally reached the PUPO stage!

x

Offline 19kaz76

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #447 on: 3/07/11, 10:33 »
Thanks for the welcome x

I'm feeling really down at the mo about this tx, I was really raring to go and felt positive but now I just feel negative. I need to get my mojo back as going into treatment feeling like this won't help. I've just got into feeling like nothing will ever work, really need my pma back. There are so many more people who have been through so much more than I have and still manage to be upbeat. At least I've got time before tx starts to sort myself out but not sure how!

Anyway, sorry for me post, I hope u r all bearing up and looking forward to starting. Enjoy ur Sunday x

Offline kizzywizzypink

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #448 on: 3/07/11, 10:58 »
Congrats on being PUPO amj take it it easy and try not to to let the 2ww  send you  ^idiot^

Offline peppa pig

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #449 on: 3/07/11, 11:46 »
hello everyone

what a lovely weekend.

I got my blood results for day 21 test they are on the low side of being ok.... only 29.  A bit confusing because some sites say a reading over 40 proves ovulation where as other sites say over 20.  Spoke to GP and he agreed they where low but went with the over 20 guidelines.
Going to have them re tested.

GP said he is sending of referral now to get me in the system.

Fingers crossed my day 5 tests that i had done on Friday are low.

Enjoy the sun ladies. 

Not long to go now Jos

ps i know someone who is doing an appeal to pct re fertility funding because she is now over 40 just, anybody know of any similar cases?

^sunny^                                      ^sunny^                                                  ^sunny^

Free Butterfly PIN

Butterfly Pin

Everyone who donates gets a free discreet butterfly pin.
Many of our members are using these to help spot each other at clinics and group meetups!

* Search

Recent Topics

Suggested Reads!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal