* Author Topic: BFP's, pregnancy and parenting in wales  (Read 51858 times)

0 Members

Offline kara76

• VIP Member Sponsor
modify
Re: BFP's, pregnancy and parenting in wales
« Reply #100 on: 31/03/11, 13:46 »
I always say if ever ur concerned call mw even if its just for reassurance

Offline sun dancer

modify
« Reply #101 on: 1/04/11, 19:59 »
evening all hope u hav all ahd a gd wk
well i hav had my appointment through 2day got a scan on the 18th of april i will b 14 wks by then so im on count down for that cant wait 2 c my babies again :)
juls i hav tried 2 do a ticker but cant get it 2 come up on profile ?? glad u hav had another scan and started telling people dont it feel great telling them :)

Offline Juls78

• Quirky Volunteer extraordinaire/
  • VIP Member Sponsor
modify
« Reply #102 on: 4/04/11, 20:46 »
hiyaaa all gone quiet on here- hope all ok-

sundancer- hope the time flies for you till the next scan!! xxx  i will try to explain the ticker - right you need to click on my ticker then it will take you in to the website, then chose the size you want, then chose the scene, then the slider then add the details.  then click next.
Click on ubb and bb code and a code will come up- copy that and paste into your signature. then click save and it should work.  Hope that works??!!!  ;D ^idiot^

Mari- hope you have hd some reassurance from your mw! you must be feeling awful. xxx If you want a ticker follow the advice i gave sundancer- will look forward to seeing it!! x Was nice chatting to you on thursday.

Kara- did you have a lovely mother's day???? Bet it was amazing!! xxx

Well i have the obsteetrician appointment on friday think i will also get my 12 week scan and do the bloods at the same time- but i will be 13+ 2 then. I went to see my neurologist today and he thinks i should wean off the steroids- doh!! think i'll wait till friday and see what obs says!

Those of you using prednisolone- when did you come off them? I am weaning myself of the progesterone now- 1 prontogest every other day for a week and then cyclogest every other day for a week- will take me to just after 14 weeks. Does that sound ok to you!! so scared to come off them!! xx

Offline kara76

• VIP Member Sponsor
modify
« Reply #103 on: 4/04/11, 20:50 »
Just a quickie

Juls every day is amazing with tyler, I love motherhood lol. I stopped gestone at 12plus 3 and didn't wean. The steriods I started to wean at 17 weeks . I was on 20mg a day

Offline Juls78

• VIP Member Sponsor
modify
« Reply #104 on: 4/04/11, 20:54 »
yeah i am on 20 mg- so try to stay on them for a few more weeks!!

Offline kara76

• VIP Member Sponsor
modify
« Reply #105 on: 4/04/11, 21:14 »
It might have been 15 weeks weaning and finishing at 17 weeks thinking about it lol. My brain is on strike since tyler has been poorly and feeding through the night cause she has been refusing solid food! She ever refused milk and water for 36 hrs which was a little worrying but she is slowly eating again.

She has started hugging her teddies when I tell her too and copies everything

Offline Juls78

• VIP Member Sponsor
modify
« Reply #106 on: 4/04/11, 21:20 »
awwww so cute!!!! she sounds adorable!! apart from the night problems- its so hard to see them poorly- u want to take the pain for them! xxx
Hopefully dh will do all that!!  ;)   ;D ;D  not a chance me thinks!

Offline kara76

• VIP Member Sponsor
modify
« Reply #107 on: 4/04/11, 21:23 »
Juls she sure is, she's a little gem and so bright. I burst with love for her

Offline Juls78

• VIP Member Sponsor
modify
« Reply #108 on: 4/04/11, 21:34 »
www you gonna make me cry!!!!  :'( :'( ;D :'(

I'm watchcing lambing live and blubbing- do you think hormones have kicked in??!!

Offline kara76

• VIP Member Sponsor
modify
« Reply #109 on: 4/04/11, 21:39 »
Pmsl yep deffo the hormones, the trouble is they don't change after either. I cry a lot at anything involving birth and never use too.

There isn't a day that goes by that I don't thank my lucky stars, this journey is hard going and I apperiate what I have.

* Search

Recent Topics

Free Butterfly PIN

Butterfly Pin

Everyone who donates gets a free discreet butterfly pin.
Many of our members are using these to help spot each other at clinics and group meetups!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal