* Author Topic: BFP's, pregnancy and parenting in wales  (Read 47744 times)

0 Members

Offline kara76

• VIP Member Sponsor
modify
Re: BFP's, pregnancy and parenting in wales
« Reply #130 on: 1/05/11, 21:29 »
Sprinkles so good to hear from you and hope your op goes well. Is the states the only place that does that type of cervix loop

Offline freddypop

modify
« Reply #131 on: 6/05/11, 10:26 »
Sprinkles - I've read your story and hope you find a way through this difficult time, really hope your op goes well.

Mari0609 - hope your amnio went well and wish you all the best for the rest of your pregnancy.

Kara - bet you had a brilliant time at Tylers 1st birthday.

Juls - good luck for the rest of your pregnancy.

AFM - not good news I'm afraid - should have known it was too good to be true!!!!!  :'(
Scan showed only a yolk sac, no fetal pole etc!!!  Absolutely gutted!!  Did have a slight feeling though from a few days beforehand as stopped getting nauseous feelings so warned Dh before scan not to get too excited. They gave us 2 options - lower progesterone & see what happens, or scan again in a week to check. We decided to scan again next Tuesday as cons said there is 10% chance so wanted to make sure we'd done everything we could. However, by yesterday I can now tell that things really aren't progressing as boobs & belly have reduced!!  Really can't believe its happened again (2nd miscarraige, also 1 failed IVF), I'm starting to think more about immunes now and looking into testing - I know CRMW are doing this now. Luckily my GP has done lots of Level 1s for me so thats a great start.

Anyway I hope you all have a great pregnancy journey.
F. x

Offline kara76

• VIP Member Sponsor
modify
« Reply #132 on: 6/05/11, 10:33 »
Freddy I am sorry to hear your news and think waiting a week is very wise

Mari hope amnio goes well and. The results come quick

Juls how's u

Where's seren

Offline sun dancer

modify
« Reply #133 on: 6/05/11, 13:55 »
Hi all havent posted for a while but hav bn reading up on everyone
Freddy im so so sorry bowt ur news but i agree wiv kara and urself its a gd idea 2 wait a wk x x
mari hope all has gone well for x
hia juls hows things going wiv u x
Kara did u hav lots of fun yesterday on tylers 1st birthday my god that yr has gone very quick but i bet it has bn a very very happy yr for u all as a family wiv loads of lovely memories x x
afm im doing ok ms has eased off a gd bit still being sick but mayb 1 or just 2 days a wk that i can cope wiv im also being a little grumping sum days the least little thing will pi## me off big time lol got midwife 2 wks 2day and 20wk scan on the 2nd june. im just counting down the wks till i finishing work :)
any way thats enough frm me other wise i b here all bloody day hope u all hav a gd wkend x x

Offline Mari0609

modify
« Reply #134 on: 6/05/11, 15:03 »
Hi Kara- Hope you have a great day yesterday and happy belated birthday to little Tyler, hope to meet her one day.

We just received call from hospital, PCR test result for all 3 syndrome are all clear, right now  ^pray^ and hoping the Karyotype test result will be good news as well but have to wait until next week ... really do not know how long I can cope for as I am going to be mental!!!

Hi MarieClare- thanks for your kind support on this roller coaster journey, would like to know is there any possibility the PCR result different from Karyotype?

Hi Sun dancer- glad the ms reduced, my ms reduced since 14weeks but like you do still have nausea but not often which is much better and you feel much more energy too makes you want to do 10 tasks at once! ^idiot^

Hi Freddy- the girls are right, hang in there and wait for the test ok

Hi juls, seren- how are you?

Hi Sprinkles- sending you lots of  ^hugme^ and do keep us update once you come back from states ok, I sincerely hope one day we all can meet.

Offline Juls78

• Quirky Volunteer extraordinaire/
  • VIP Member Sponsor
modify
« Reply #135 on: 9/05/11, 18:55 »
just a quickiee from me- been away for the weekend and have so much to catch up on, work wise!!

Freddy-hope this wek flies for you and you get good news! How many weeks would you be now?

Kara- aww meant to wish tyler happy birthday before i went- sorry its late!! Hope you all hada wonderful day! xx

Hello to everyone else- will catch up properly later in the week

afm- all going ok apart from swolen feet- quite painful actually, so trying to elevate them a bit- going to see mw tomorrow to check bp and urine- hope its not sinister and just a common issue that has happened early- only 18 weeks on weds- should it happen now??

anyho! speak later!!

julsxx

Offline Sprinkles1170

modify
« Reply #136 on: 11/05/11, 02:23 »
Hi Girls,
Just a quick note to say I'm still reading up about you all.
Freddy - hang in there, hope the next scan gives better news
Mari - Great about the results so  far - When do you know about the karyotype?
Kara - Just Hi x
Hi to everyone else

AFM - am currently over in the states. Operation is tomorrow
I have scheduled my next ICSI for July - and it is just ironic that my egg collection will be on the due date of my angels - I'm hoping its their way of saying they are looking out for us!

Take care x

Offline freddypop

modify
« Reply #137 on: 11/05/11, 10:33 »
Sprinkles - hope your operation goes really well good luck with your journey.

I'm afraid it's signing off time for me for the time being.

Scan yesterday showed no yolk sac or fetal pole as we expected.  :(
We knew that beforehand though as symptoms had disappeared and started spotting brown Sunday, Monday, Tuesday even with progesterone.

Just starting to think now that there may be something else going on (2nd miscarraige, 1 failed IVF) so will be starting some immune testing at CRMW in about 6 weeks, before we go ahead with FET in about 3 months. It feels weird but in some ways I hope they do find something so I can try some treatment and see if it helps!!  Just so very frustrating that you think you're there and then the whole thing just crashes around you!

Anyway love to all and good luck with journeys, I'll probably carry on reading every so often & maybe post again soon.
Thank you all for your support.

F.x

Offline Sprinkles1170

modify
« Reply #138 on: 11/05/11, 12:50 »
So sorry Freddy. Sending love and hugs across the pond x

Offline sun dancer

modify
« Reply #139 on: 11/05/11, 15:22 »
Freddy so sorry take sum time out for u and dh 2 look after each other hope all goes well wiv ur immune testing and u get sum answers x x
sprinkles lovely 2 hear frm u hope all goes well wiv ur op morro gd luck x x
mari so glad that the test came bk wiv gd news hav u got 2 wait long for the rest of the results thinking of u and really hope that its gd news again x x
Juls hope u enjoyed ur wkend away how r the feet 2day hope they hav gone down x x
Hia Kara hows things ur end hope Tyler enjoyed her birthday and u all had lots of fun x x

afm im doing ok im on sick leave at the moment just feeling so so so tired just cant seem 2 get a gd nite sleep up all hrs i hav also had a few headaches of late so thought it was time 2 hav time out wiv work and just chill out. im 18wks on friday going by my dating scan cant believe how quick its gone already still havent felt anything but cant wait till i do my baby bump is growing lovely i so need 2 start taking pics only taken 1 at like 14wks so im going 2 start on the wkend x x x

Free Butterfly PIN

Butterfly Pin

Everyone who donates gets a free discreet butterfly pin.
Many of our members are using these to help spot each other at clinics and group meetups!

* Search

Recent Topics

Suggested Reads!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal