* Author Topic: BFP's, pregnancy and parenting in wales  (Read 47723 times)

0 Members

Offline sun dancer

modify
Re: BFP's, pregnancy and parenting in wales
« Reply #200 on: 13/06/11, 17:10 »
Mari i hav done a bit of shopping everywhere amazon, kiddicare, babies r us, mothercare,argos,tesco where ever the best price is wiv what u want i had my sterilizer off amazon it was 40 in boots i had it for 21 and its exactly the same and brand new x

Offline Mari0609

modify
« Reply #201 on: 14/06/11, 10:15 »
Hi morning ladies, what a glorious morning, hope the sun will stay!!!

Hi sundancer- many thanks for the advice, will do some price research too, its getting really excited now as its real and can start shopping ... can't believe we are stepping into 3rd trimester soon.

Need help, last few days I seems having terrible heartburn, I tried Gaviscon and did help but since yesterday, the heartburn seem getting worst, I only eat small portion but the food seems stuck on my throat, like for example this morning I have a small bowl of cornflakes and I am still feeling the food stuck on my throat, what should I do?

Offline Vixxx

modify
« Reply #202 on: 14/06/11, 10:55 »
Hi Mari

I too do most of my shopping online.  I find Kiddicare generally good and their delivery is fab, but I always do a good price search for anything good.  Got my cotbeds from Kiddicare, mattresses from the cot mattress company and pushchair from Glasgow Pram Company - all online.

As for the heartburn, you could try talking to your doc about ranitidine...

Offline kara76

• VIP Member Sponsor
modify
« Reply #203 on: 14/06/11, 10:58 »
I loved kiddicare, babies r us and ebay. Oh ebay is my friend lol

Lovely to see this thread being well used.

My little madam is keeping me very busy

Offline Vixxx

modify
« Reply #204 on: 14/06/11, 11:07 »
Yes, and I've gotta agree with Kara - I got almost everything else on ebay - most of it second hand, but some new.

Kara - what about merging the IVF Wales PG and parenting thread and this one?  It's quite split at the moment in terms of who uses them, but shouldn't they cover the same things?...

Offline kara76

• VIP Member Sponsor
modify
« Reply #205 on: 14/06/11, 11:11 »
Yeah they should cover the same things but due to this being a wales board and the other being purely ivf wales that is why they are split. I will run it past people and see what everyone thinks

Offline Mari0609

modify
« Reply #206 on: 14/06/11, 11:46 »
Hi Vixx- thanks for your kind advice, rang GP this morning asking me to call back at 12noon to speak to a doctor, will ask about the ranitidine table. Feeling hungry but scare to eat at the moment.

Offline sun dancer

modify
« Reply #207 on: 15/06/11, 13:53 »
Afternoon all hope ur all doing gd
im just chilling 2day got loads 2 do in the house but just cant b bothered at the moment :)
Kara how is little tyler doing hav she got any more spots or hav they stopped coming out now x

Offline Mari0609

modify
« Reply #208 on: 18/06/11, 09:09 »
Good morning ladies, oh gosh what happen to the lovely weather ... hope everyone have a cosy weekend!

Hi Vixx- the ranitidine tablets really works, after I took the tablet, I managed to sleep for 12 hours hooray! Oh yes, by the way where you live? as you mentioned you will be having baby at The Heath? I am from Newport, if not too far would love to meet up and have a cup of coffee?

Hi Kara, Juls ,Sun dancer ...  hope you all have a lovely weekend!

Afm, off pram shopping yesterday, we both so worried that we will need to take few weekend to find the right pram but in fact went into a Baby pram/pushchair shop in Nelson (just outside caerphilly) and the sales guy there is fantastic showed us how to use and even compare few other models the pros and cons and we now have shortlist with 2 winners 1- Oyster Travel System and 2- Baby Jogger Mini , the Oyster complete with car seat package deal is at 450 but realised that you will need to use the seat belt to fastern the seat instead of sliding in with the seatbase fix like the one Maxi Cosi do, will need to do more research on this and hopefully there is a good solution. Ok, will be off the Bridgend for more baby shopping ....

Offline kara76

• VIP Member Sponsor
modify
« Reply #209 on: 18/06/11, 09:58 »
Mari I loved pram shopping and we only went once and got the oyster, the seat bealt is easy to use, not sure if its the same now but my oyster would fit a maxi cosi car seat onto the wheel, I actually had to but adaptors to fit the oyter seat! So check this out if u don't wana use the car seat without a isofix base for the car.

How's everyone

Free Butterfly PIN

Butterfly Pin

Everyone who donates gets a free discreet butterfly pin.
Many of our members are using these to help spot each other at clinics and group meetups!

* Search

Recent Topics

Suggested Reads!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal