* Author Topic: BFP's, pregnancy and parenting in wales  (Read 47940 times)

0 Members

Offline Sprinkles1170

modify
Re: BFP's, pregnancy and parenting in wales
« Reply #280 on: 9/08/11, 22:50 »
Hi everyone.

Juls. I thick I am too scared to get up to cloud 9.
Think I'm on about cloud 5!!
Have had what I think is implantation bleeding.
Roll on s an in about 2 weeks!!

Hope everyone is ok xx

Offline Mari0609

modify
« Reply #281 on: 10/08/11, 10:29 »
Hi Sprinkles- hope the old blood subside soon, watch some comedies and relax (I know its easy to say), sending you lots of  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Offline Sprinkles1170

modify
« Reply #282 on: 10/08/11, 11:54 »
Thanks Mari.
Lying here like a good girl!
No choice! I have sciatica!!

Offline Mari0609

modify
« Reply #283 on: 10/08/11, 13:17 »
Hi sprinkles- resting is good, you can have a bit of choc, a bit of biscuits, a bit of everything ... this is what I have been doing whole morning...m off to have my beauty sleep for couple of hours, when I wake up I will continue bit of this and that from fridge!

Offline sun dancer

modify
« Reply #284 on: 10/08/11, 18:05 »
Hia All just a quick one frm me as im full of cold and havent got the energy 2 do anything
hope u r all doing well
had scan on monday both babies heart beats and movements r brill lots going on
blood flow is still not very gd wiv twin 1 and its also starting 2 show signs of it  happen wiv twin 2 aswell so its bk for scan moro afternoon and monitoring will keep u up 2 date wiv whats happening x x

Offline sammy75

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #285 on: 10/08/11, 18:51 »
hi everyone, i have just got my bfp yesterday so thought i should now come and join you all on this thread, hope you are all doing ok with your pregnancies or little ones.

Offline Sprinkles1170

modify
« Reply #286 on: 10/08/11, 21:56 »
Hi Sammy.
Congrats.
That's 3 of us now, all about the same gestation! We can all do this together.

Sun Dancer. Good to gear they are both ok. Will they decide to deliver you soon? There has to come a time when they decide better to deliver??
It's good you've had the steroids xxx

Offline kara76

• VIP Member Sponsor
modify
« Reply #287 on: 11/08/11, 09:04 »
Hiya all

So lovely to see this thread so busy

Sorry I haven't been round much but I always read. Life is hectic with a small toddler and such fun too

Offline sammy75

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #288 on: 14/08/11, 16:33 »
hi everyone and hope you are all doing ok,

so far i'm feeling ok apart from nausea first thing in the morning which is cured by having my breccie, and slight dizziness now and then, i also done another clearblue digital yesterday as it was otd and it shows 3+ weeks so it has reassured me that my hcg levels must be rising,
just hope that time doesn't drag too much now as i just want to see that i have  a lovely little heartbeat or 2 when i have my scan.

good luck with your pregnancies ladies and hope all the mummies are coping ok with the little ones.

Offline Mari0609

modify
« Reply #289 on: 15/08/11, 08:55 »
Hi morning ladies, what a beautiful morning here!

Hi sammy- welcome and congratulations to you, keep some biscuits by your bedside and eat them before you get up from bed which might help. I used to eat them even 2am in the morning as I was contanstly hungry  ;D ;D . Try some ginger biscuits and ginger ale too as will help to ease the ms.

Hi sun dancer- how are you and the scan? hope both babies are ok, not long now for us

hi juls- how are you, still doing lots of shopping? don't shop until u drop huh ;) . We are still waiting for the baby pram and car seat bundle to arrive this weeks, fingersX! Wondering should start washing all those cute baby clothes and blanket this week since weather is not too bad! nursery finally ready, keep it very simple as will get the baby cot during christmas sales, if we are good enough, maybe father christmas might send us one ::) . Oh, have you start the parentling craft class yet?

Hi sprinkles- how are you doing? hope  ^2ww^ flying past quicker for you and  ^fairydust^

Hi vixx- how are you and babies? keep us update ya!

Hi kara- how are you doing?

Afm, went for the hospital appointment last monday, bit disappointed as no scan was offered, luckily we will get one this friday via X-ray department to confirm LO parking position, really unconfortable as each every kicks is so close to my chest and still no luck to sleep on either side ^bigbad^ . Oh, urine test came out +glucose, guess over indulge past couple of weeks with cakes, stop eating cake since but this morning m fancy some carrots cake huh! might bake one this afternoon so that i can control the sugar contain!

Free Butterfly PIN

Butterfly Pin

Everyone who donates gets a free discreet butterfly pin.
Many of our members are using these to help spot each other at clinics and group meetups!

* Search

Recent Topics

Suggested Reads!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal