* Author Topic: BFP's, pregnancy and parenting in wales  (Read 40181 times)

Offline kara76

• VIP Member Sponsor
modify
Re: BFP's, pregnancy and parenting in wales
« Reply #50 on: 11/03/11, 20:36 »
M glad your infection is better

Sundancer lovely yo see you.
Juls I had no symptoms as such, sore boobs on and off if I poked them

Afm tyler has a chest infection yet is still so very busy and I sure have my hands full, she is showing her little personallu more and more and is a little naughtie sometimes too which is cute but I can't laugh. She has taken to turning tv on and off and twisting it so not very safe! Her new wheels got picked up today as I sold her full travel system to an ff. See was looking for one yet I wasn't planning on selling but thought what the hell I need something more lightweight

Offline Mari0609

modify
« Reply #51 on: 12/03/11, 06:59 »
Morning ladies, been up since 5:30am feeling hungry, this has been my regular breakfast round 1 timing if I eat sandwich at 9pm otherwise I will be up at 2am feeling hungry... feel like I am a monster eater, help!!!

Hi Juls- I am with you on the clothes department, got  to do some clothes shopping today but not maternity wear yet as bit embarrass, bra defo too tight, need bigger size joggers and leggins too in order to breath properly ... gosh I am defo looks like 5months pg, in fact is me over eat I am sure this is the cause, strange thing is I usually bake cake at least once a week, but since pg I never bake and never crave for cake, I crave for rice dish instead!
DH very happy when the injection finished, in fact we both close our eyes whenever we see a needle, guess I have been silly and brave enough to let him do the injection while i close my eyes ...hee hee not sure whether he also close his eyes when he inject me, better don't ask otherwise I might go mental ;D

Hi Sundancer - how many weeks are you now? must be excited and looking forward the scan, please keep us update ok!

Hi kara- hope little miss Tyler getting better soon, did you record her daily activity so that you can play back at anytime, especially you can show her when she is bit older, must be fun to have a little girl where you can dress her up too!

I am hoping to kick start doing some yoga or pilates, maybe after 12 weeks as I have not been doing any exercise since Dec, any idea which exercise wil be best for us?   

Offline sun dancer

modify
« Reply #52 on: 12/03/11, 08:14 »
Morning all
Mari i will b 9wks on tuesday and yes im excited 2 go for the scan cant wait 2 c how they r doing :)
Juls & Mari im the same my clothes well jeans r 2 tight for me i just can not wear them so i hav had 2 buy bigger size im ok wiv joggers at the moment wiv me think it all the bloody eating aswell chocolate being the most popular lol
Hello Kara hope tyler gets better soon i hav bn looking at ur 4otos on fb she is such a little cutie pie :)
well im off out 2 watch the rugby 2day down the local club looking forward 2 seeing the all girls but i will b drinking squash no vodka & coke for me 2day lol
hope u all hav a lovely day x

Offline Mari0609

modify
« Reply #53 on: 12/03/11, 11:13 »
Hi, just came back from a small town shopping basically M&S and Primak (less then 2hrs) but I am worn out, never been so tired before ... guess I am laying down today.

Juls- have to respect you as you work full time, I don't think I can manage to stand and teach for 30min, by 3pm my eyes will defo close half way. Oh, just want to say good luck on Monday, I know all will be excellent!

Sundancer- wow 9 weeks hun, will definately see the hb and the growing baby, I am excited for you too.

Just received letter from hospital, the antenatal scan booked on 7th April, long time to wait, don't think I can manage though, help!!! Have anyone of you consider private down synd scan to reduce the risk? We need to give answer when we go for the scan, I can't really thin kthat far at the moment

Offline Juls78

• Quirky Volunteer extraordinaire/
  • VIP Member Sponsor
modify
« Reply #54 on: 12/03/11, 15:39 »
Kara- aww poor tyler! its hard when you can't explain what is wrong! its great to see the perdonality come through- although it sounds like she is a  strong willed little girl- you are gonna be having your hands full!xxxx Did i see your story in the mirror today? Made me have a few tears!!! xx
Mari- work is hard but we have no choice , i must work to afford all the things we want and need! Thanks for the luck!! xxx i have not thought about the scan- don't know what to do!!
 7th april is not that far away- just feels like it!! xx

Sundancer- enjoy the rugby- i'm watching at home today! do your friends know?

julsxx

Offline kara76

• VIP Member Sponsor
modify
« Reply #55 on: 12/03/11, 15:57 »
Juls yeah that is our story

You girls are gona need to buy some maternity wear very soon, ebay is a good place lol and don't buy too much as you won't buy it big enough believe me and you will need more later on

Offline kara76

• VIP Member Sponsor
modify
« Reply #56 on: 12/03/11, 16:00 »
Tyler still off colour and slept a lot today yet was awake a lot in the night.

Offline Juls78

• Quirky Volunteer extraordinaire/
  • VIP Member Sponsor
modify
« Reply #57 on: 14/03/11, 06:44 »
Kara- its not funny when they are awake all night. Patience is needed. Poor litttle thng, hopeshe feels better after the weekend.

Sorry this is short but sweet, just have a lack of words today- scan day is here- scared stiff- Appointment not till 3.30 so still a long way to go.  ^pray^ and   ^reiki^  that all is ok!!

julsxx

Offline kara76

• VIP Member Sponsor
modify
« Reply #58 on: 14/03/11, 08:07 »
Juls enjoy your scan huni, hope the day goes quick for u

Offline Mari0609

modify
« Reply #59 on: 14/03/11, 08:55 »
Hi Juls- Good luck for the scan, relax and enjoy ok, I will be checking often to see your report this afternoon!!!

Hi Kara- hope Tyler is getting better

Hi everyone else, hope you have a lovely day, fingersX another sunny day!!!

* Search

Free Butterfly PIN

Everyone who donates, gets a free discrete butterfly pin.
Many of our members are using these to help spot each other at clinics and group meetups!

Butterfly Pin

Recent Topics

Amazon top seller!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal