* Author Topic: BFP's, pregnancy and parenting in wales  (Read 47267 times)

0 Members

Offline Emnige

• Chat Quiz Tournament Winner 2012 !
  • Gold Member
  • ***TWIN MUMMY***
modify
Re: BFP's, pregnancy and parenting in wales
« Reply #860 on: 6/12/11, 11:06 »
Sue - How is your little boy? Hope he and you are feeling better. I have bought loads of baby things, our flat has been overtaken with baby things everywhere! My dad bought me the baby jogger city mini double pushchair. It was delivered yesterday so I'm going up tonight to have a play with it! x

Offline LittleMissM

• Gold Member
  • Miracles do happen! Twice!
modify
« Reply #861 on: 6/12/11, 13:03 »
I have just had to buy a double buggy too, i got the jane powertwin version.

Jack is ok, getting a hearing test done soon, he has aczema flared up i think because he was ill, otherwise he is ok thanks for asking hun x

Offline Emnige

• Chat Quiz Tournament Winner 2012 !
  • Gold Member
  • ***TWIN MUMMY***
modify
« Reply #862 on: 6/12/11, 13:08 »
Is that the tandem one? I did look at a few tandems but most places by me only sell side by side ones plus I found the tandem ones on offer were quite expensive.

Glad to hear Jack is ok. I hope the hearing test comes back ok xxx

Offline Helen85

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #863 on: 6/12/11, 15:47 »
phobes - sending you and dh millions of hugs , glad to hear the other twin is doing so well but very sad about the other xxx

sundancer - bet your two little munchkins are keeping you very busy :) lovely tho i bet !!! i know cant believe all of us having girls :) xx

sue- oh your little boy still sounds unwell , hope he gets better soon xx
xx

Offline Seren73

modify
« Reply #864 on: 6/12/11, 16:44 »
phobes - thinking of you after your loss. ^pray^ everything goes smoothly from now on in.

Offline EmmaLily

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #865 on: 6/12/11, 19:42 »
I have booked a private scan for Thursday nite in Oaktree Parc.  Have anyone been there?  I just cant wait to see my little thumper again and my poor DH hasnt even seen the baby yet cos he works away a lot so I thought what a lovely early christmas pressie for us both.  So excited now
xxx

Offline kara76

• VIP Member Sponsor
modify
« Reply #866 on: 6/12/11, 19:45 »
Yeah I had my 4d there and they had only just started doing them and they were great. My sil had one last year and my mate a few months ago and were also well impressed

Offline BelleBaby

modify
« Reply #867 on: 6/12/11, 22:10 »
So sorry for your loss Pheobs, I know exactly ow you're feeling.  I was also feeling guilty about being so worried about twins.  It's natural for you to be worried sick about your your little fighter but you've seen how strong he/she is so please don't worry too much as it's important to stay positive for him/her.  What got me through it was remembering that the main reason they put two embryos back is to increase the chances of one live birth, and Amanda said that this happens quite often.  I had to think of it in terms of losing one made the other one stronger.  I know that's not much comfort to you now but it might be in the future.  Did you get a scan pic of the one you lost? xx

Hi SunDancer, nice to hear about how you and the lil boys are getting on.
Kara, hope your little girl is getting better, perforated eardrum sounds nasty.
Sue - get well soon for ur little boy and hope you're not feeling too grotty yourself.

AFM does anyone know if chicken pox is a risk to me even though I've already had it?  I'm a teacher at a school and one of the children has it, although they're not in my class.  Everyone keeps coming to tell me as if I should be worried...

Offline kara76

• VIP Member Sponsor
modify
« Reply #868 on: 6/12/11, 22:17 »
As long as you had a good dose of chicken pox u will be immune. U can request a blood test via your gp to check your immunity too.

Offline LittleMissM

• Gold Member
  • Miracles do happen! Twice!
modify
« Reply #869 on: 7/12/11, 11:49 »
Belle - As Kara said if you have had it then you will be immune and your LO will get that immunity from you whilst in you. People do try and worry you.

Emmalily - Let me know how they are, we will book one eventually and used babybond last time but if they are any good and economical I am happy to give em a try.

Emnige - Yes it is the tandem. I bought it second hand as the travel system. Got the one I use now with Jack second hand and paid 250 for it when it would have cost 1200 new. It was only 2 years old too. This new one is the same and comes with everything from muffs, car seats, rain covers, hoods, changing bag etc, and I got it for 80 with delivery so I am very happy.

Free Butterfly PIN

Butterfly Pin

Everyone who donates gets a free discreet butterfly pin.
Many of our members are using these to help spot each other at clinics and group meetups!

* Search

Recent Topics

Suggested Reads!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal