Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

BFP's, pregnancy and parenting in wales

103K views 1K replies 30 participants last post by  LittleMissM 
#1 ·
Hi all

this is a thread for you lucky ladies and gents that have had successful treatment, whether you have just got your BFP or your now a proud mum. You can talk freely about your hopes, dreams and concerns and i hope you enjoy your new home while still supporting those that you have been on this roller coaster with.

can i please remind you that this shall be the only thread on the Wales board for this special time yet please feel free to join the babydust boards here http://www.fertilityfriends.co.uk/forum/index.php?board=28.0

I shall pop a list on this page if you like so add your details

kara - DD Tyler May 05.05.2010

#2 ·
I shall pop a list on this page if you like so add your details

Claire - DS Elliot John 22/08/10

#3 ·
anymore ladies out there wanting to join this lovely thread?

#4 ·
can i join you. I've one DD Carys who's 5 years old and have one little bubba on board after my first ivf cycle at CRMW.

Had scan yesterday and bubba measuring 7 weeks 1 day with a strong heartbeat

#5 ·
Hi can I join you too
just had 1st ICSI, also at CRMW
I'm 4w5d, due scan on Nov 29th. Very excited x

#6 ·
hi sprinkles, how you doing? Won't be long now until your scan....i bet you can't wait. How many embies did you have put back?

I've just phoned the clinic for 2nd scan. Booked in for dec 1st. I can't wait.

#7 ·
so lovelly to see this thread in use

yay yay. im sure you can all help and support each other at this exciting time

#8 ·
i'd love to join. i gave birth three weeks ago after IUI at IVFwales.

Joanne - DS William Alexander 02.11.10

#9 ·
Hi Becci
how exciting!  I bet the 1st scan was lovely. I can't wait for mine. Only 8 days now.
I had 2 embryos but back. 1 was sticky!  Wondering about the fate of the other

any symptoms for you yet?
I have morning sickness (but in the afternoon)

hi Claire &
hi Joanne
congratulations!
You can be our gurus!
How are you finding motherhood?

#10 ·
i am gona update the list soon ladies , anyone else wana join?

wow girls i bet your very excited, i remember being pregnant and it was wonderful but went way too quick so try and enjoy every moment

#11 ·
so far we have

MUMS

Claire - DS Elliot John 22.08.10
Joanne - DS William Alexander 02.11.10
Becci - DD Cary's 5 years

BFP
Becci EDD ?
Sprinkles EDD?

how do you ladies what your BFP post to read? first scan and then EDD?

#12 ·
Sound good to me
first scan Nov 29th
EDD July 25th x

#13 ·
Hey any ladies ready to join this wonderful thread.

I know there are a good few of you and when your ready please join and as chat as much about the joys and worries about pregnancy

#14 ·
i'm here, scared but here!!!!!!  :-\

hello anyone else out there!!

julsxx

#15 ·
Juls lovely to see you here. I'm sure someone will be along to join you very soon

How you feeling?

#16 ·
i feel ok. No symptoms really. I can't believe i am saying this but i wish i did have ms at least then i would know that things are alright. i am now 7+ 3 so it should have started by now ,NO?

I do feel tired but then i always do with the cidp thing anyway. just over 2 weeks to the next scan. I'm sure being back in work will help me take my mind off things.

I went to the gp yesterday and they said they would fund the progesterone support but they can't seem to be able to get hold of it through normal supplies. Gestone is still out of production and the alternative italian stuff prontogest seems difficult to get hold of so will phone healthcare at home  on monday to see what they say. But boy it really hurts. It is not as thick as gestone but boy it stings as it goes in- the air is blue for about 30 seconds!

i am not moaning though- i will take the pain!!! i am hard!

i am thinking i will wait till the next scan before getting a ticker though- still not ready for that.

Well i hope there are some other lovely lucky ladies out there to go through this with me!!

julsxx

#17 ·
Juls some don't get ms til a lot later and I didn't really have any at all and next to no symptoms.
I found it all very hard to believe and that won't leave you. I still look at tyler amazed I am at last a mum and she is almost 10months now lol

Hope you can get the drugs sorted, its madness about the gestone. Fancy the air being blue lol.
It might now feel like it now but time will fly

#18 ·
Been thinking though- this is cos of all your hard work- well ish- you and all your helpers at ivf wales . This is the 2nd nhs go- after everything you protested and campaigned for- you must feel very pleased!!!

I will write to the wag if this goes all the way!! as this would be my 3rd cycle- so hopefully it will help with going towards the nice guidelines.
julsxx

#19 ·
Its great to actually chat with someone who the 2nd cycle has helped, I still feel very proud of what myself and the other achieved, it was hard work as at the time I was going through ops. Cancelled cycle and then the cycle that actually made tyler but it was something I believed in and I'm also a great believer in karma!

#20 ·
well so far it has helped me!! yo were alsothe first person on here that i spoke too!!! i am still very proud of all you girls.

i did write some letters though!!! but i was a bit late in the struggle.

#21 ·
Hey juls how are you hunni!

#22 ·
i'm doing reall good Kara, plodding along, going through the motions of patience and waitng for week monday. i can't see a time when i will ever relax but we will see. I have no real symptoms still- boobs still a bit sore at times (not bigger yet) dh a little upset by this. No ms or nausia but i have been thinking maybe because i am on lansoprazole that may be stopping it. i have had some serious cramps yesterday- was a bit worried at the time but it soon paassed and i thought what do i expect, things are changing in there. suppose the only thing i am feeling is tired. i think i am more tired getting up than going to bed. ::)

Got accu this pm, going weekly now. we'll see how long for- maybe till 20 weeks.

right really should be getting ready for work. Would rather spend the day on the sofa though.

Kara- hows you doing,? Hows tyler? Bet she is getting more independent now.

Sundancer- about time you came over here now too! ;) Congratulations on the scan- its amazing isn't it! But twins... wow! xx

#23 ·
Morning Juls yes it is truly amazing i know its still sinking in that its twins
im going 2 jump on board wiv u now
juls i hav 2 agree wiv u bowt the new injections they hurt like hell my bottom is very sore sumtimes  but well worth it

#24 ·
Morning all

Juls u will relax in time I promise . Don't work too hard

Sundancer congratulations and welcome to the thread

Afm we are really well, tyler growing up so fast well abit too fast now lol

#25 ·
Good morning ladies, hope you have a lovely day,

Went for our scan this morning, saw a little hb, we both are  so happy to come to this stage, I know I know still long way to go but at least  after 3 mc this is our first ever so close up. Nurse admit that she calculated  wrong, the sac is measure 8weeks 3day which is correct if the calculation base  on ec date instead. She also advice to make appointment with GP and midwife  immediately, got the appointment with midwife on Monday 7, m bit nervous too as  hope this time we don't waste her time to fill up all those paperwork

#26 ·
That's such wonderful news yay well done u. The risk of mc drops by a massive amount once hb is seen but I know many including myself didn't relax til later on yet try and enjoy it all cause it will go so quick too.

Wow wee 8weeks 3 days already

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.