* Author Topic: BFP's, pregnancy and parenting in wales  (Read 47725 times)

0 Members

Offline LittleMissM

• Gold Member
  • Miracles do happen! Twice!
modify
Re: BFP's, pregnancy and parenting in wales
« Reply #980 on: 28/12/11, 16:40 »
oh i remember that night time routine! My mw said if the only way you can sleep is on your back then do it, I am havin to sleep on my back now as its starting to get uncomfy now.

Those with kids already, do you think babies sleep better in your room? Jack has been in his room a month now and sleeps 5 hours each stretch in the night, but over xmas I was at my mums and he was in a moses basket - just enough room - next to me and he slept 7 hours straight. I am umming and arghing whether to bring him back in my room. What do you think?

Offline Emnige

• Chat Quiz Tournament Winner 2012 !
  • Gold Member
  • ***TWIN MUMMY***
modify
« Reply #981 on: 28/12/11, 18:47 »
Lol! The achy legs have eased off and now it's the rib and back pain, lol! I'm not complaining though, just happy and grateful to be carrying two lil babies! It is so much more comfortable on my back but as I'm approaching the third trimester I'm too scared to!!!

Offline kara76

• VIP Member Sponsor
modify
« Reply #982 on: 28/12/11, 19:02 »
Its gona get a whole lot more uncomfy that's for sure lol. Tyler use to stick her foot right up in my ribs

Miss have u considered putting the moses basket in the big cot in his room or is he rolling? Trouble is if u go back he might still be in ur room when baby 2 arrives which isn't so great.

Offline LittleMissM

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #983 on: 29/12/11, 10:12 »
It didnt work Kara :( and last night was the worst night EVER. I am absolutley shattered and twice (3am and 5am) he lay singing and talking to himself!!! The basket is going back in the cupboard tonight :) I can cope with 5 hours, what was I thinking, every 2 hours like last night will kill me all over again.

To be honest when he sleeps he is good but its just sustaining that sleep. He does 4-5 hrs at home but no matter where we go he sleeps better up to 7 hours straight. Strange isnt it?

Em - Kara's right, the odd sleep on your back wont hurt and you need your rest, cos its gonna get harder! When is mat leave?

Offline Emnige

• Gold Member
  • ***TWIN MUMMY***
modify
« Reply #984 on: 29/12/11, 12:24 »
Thanks Sue, at the moment I'm planning on finishing work March 1st and taking 2 weeks holiday until the 19th, then officially starting maternity leave on March 19th (around my induction date, well hoping for a c-section now!) but will see how I feel nearer the time to confirm definite dates xxx

Offline LittleMissM

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #985 on: 29/12/11, 13:57 »
Just noticed your getting married in 20 days, oh wow, how exciting. You nervous? excited?

Offline Emnige

• Gold Member
  • ***TWIN MUMMY***
modify
« Reply #986 on: 29/12/11, 14:14 »
Not long to now! I'm very excited! I can't wait!!! Everything is more or less sorted. DP just needs to buy himself & his son (who is his best man) a shirt, I need to order another button hole (but florist on hols untilk 10th/11th Jan!) and that's about it! Very excited!!! I want to wear my wedding ring now, lol!

Offline LittleMissM

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #987 on: 29/12/11, 14:32 »
LOL thats nice :) enjoy the day, it goes so quick but you will remember it every day for the rest fo your life xx

Offline Emnige

• Gold Member
  • ***TWIN MUMMY***
modify
« Reply #988 on: 29/12/11, 14:52 »
Thanks Sue xxx

Offline Emnige

• Gold Member
  • ***TWIN MUMMY***
modify
« Reply #989 on: 31/12/11, 14:43 »
Thought I would share this as it certainly made me giggle alot!

http://www.netmums.com/coffeehouse/pregnancy-64/birth-labour-256/649396-funny-things-you-said-did-labour.html

Funny things you said/did in labour!  ;D

Free Butterfly PIN

Butterfly Pin

Everyone who donates gets a free discreet butterfly pin.
Many of our members are using these to help spot each other at clinics and group meetups!

* Search

Recent Topics

Suggested Reads!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal