* Author Topic: BFP's, pregnancy and parenting in wales  (Read 49447 times)

0 Members

Offline sammy75

• Gold Member
modify
Re: BFP's, pregnancy and parenting in wales
« Reply #990 on: 31/12/11, 20:30 »
happy new year to everyone, good luck for 2012.

Offline pheobs1

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #991 on: 1/01/12, 09:59 »
Wishing everyone a happy new year x

Offline Emnige

• Chat Quiz Tournament Winner 2012 !
  • Gold Member
  • ***TWIN MUMMY***
modify
« Reply #992 on: 1/01/12, 10:41 »
Happy new year everyone xxx

Offline LittleMissM

• Gold Member
  • Miracles do happen! Twice!
modify
« Reply #993 on: 2/01/12, 17:52 »
Happy New Year ladies xxxx

Offline Helen85

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #994 on: 2/01/12, 19:01 »
Hi everyone sorry I haven't posted for so long , working loads and been crazy busy because of christmas .
Hope u all had a lovely time Christmas and ny's even tho alot of us can't drink this year :)

Em- loads of luck for ur next scan , I'm sure ur beautiful little princess's are doing just fine . I assumed that twins would be smaller anyway ?? Or do they have a scale just for twin pregnancy ( I'm clueless lol)
At least u get to see them again :) all set for the wedding xx

Offline Emnige

• Gold Member
  • ***TWIN MUMMY***
modify
« Reply #995 on: 2/01/12, 19:15 »
Helen, glad you are ok. Was wondering where you were! Hope you are not working too hard. If you haven't already, check out my 4D scan, the link is in my signature! I have a midwife appointment tomorrow so will ask about babies sizes tomorrow but won't really know anymore untik our next scan on the 12th. They chart them on the same scale as singletons, but yeah with it being twins I'd also assumed they would be smaller. I'm sure all is ok. I can feel the smaller of the two moving more than I could before. Yup, all set for wedding, 2 weeks today I will be married eek! So excited! How are things with you? How's the bump? x

Sammy, hope you are ok, you've been quiet as well lately x

LittleMissM, happy new year, hope you're all ok x

Hope every one is else well and enjoying the bank holiday xxx

Offline Helen85

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #996 on: 2/01/12, 19:28 »
My bump is huge lol , everyone keeps asking if I'm sure I'm not having twins (like they could miss a whole other baby in there , honestly I think people are so thick sometimes ) one month to go and I'm finishing so just got to get through the next 30 days . Wish I had the type of job I could work much longer but the hours are just really tiring Will be really glad to finish .
God bet you are really excited for ur wedding Hun its come round really quick :)
Just seen on a advert that one born every minute is back on again :) do u watch it ?? Think it might frighten. The crap out of now tho lol xx

Offline Helen85

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #997 on: 2/01/12, 19:30 »
P.s I'll have a look at your 4d when I get home from work :) got mine on the 19th so it'll be good to see xx

Offline Emnige

• Gold Member
  • ***TWIN MUMMY***
modify
« Reply #998 on: 2/01/12, 19:45 »
Yeah one born every minute starts tomorrow at 9 I think, I wa watching some of the c section videos online they're scary but I'm glad I watched them so I kind of know what to expect. I bet you can't wait to finish work, have you started decorating your nursery yet? I think we're going to start this month I can't wait! The 4d scan is amazing you'll love it x

Offline sammy75

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #999 on: 2/01/12, 20:58 »
Hi all, glad to see everyone ok and as for myself I'm fine,

Em, re c section a friend of mine had her twins 3 wks ago and she had vag with twin 1 then had to have emergency c sec for twin 2 due to position of baby and the same thing happened to another friend 11 yrs ago so if it was me I would just opt for a c sec to begin with lol.

Helen, not long now til your 4d scan, I still havnt booked mine yet, can u book them at short notice?

Free Butterfly PIN

Butterfly Pin

Everyone who donates gets a free discreet butterfly pin.
Many of our members are using these to help spot each other at clinics and group meetups!

* Search

Recent Topics

Suggested Reads!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal