* Author Topic: Any ladies who are currently going through tx in Scanhealth Hausken Fertility C  (Read 40537 times)

0 Members

Offline nat77

• Un-Ranked
Hi Ladies! Wishing all those going through treatment the best of luck.
We are looking to go to Norway and I just would like to ask those who recently came back from Norway, would you know the exchange rate? As it is really bad in UK now. So how much would you get for let's say 100GBP? Thank you very much for any info:)
All my best wishes
Tash

Offline Nelanddav

Hi all!

Peacock I ve got my midwife appointment on weds but no idea if this involves scan! Flying by seatof my pants as usual! My tummy pains have gone too think they are standard 1st few weeks, a website I checked said it was ligaments stretching!
Not long to wait for your scan! It ll be great! And wonderful to be pregnant at  time as your twin! Wow!

Evap mish and blue bell how's goes it with you all??
Haj - any further along with good ole NHS?

Welcome tash! I think we got about 90 to 1000 kroner
I did random rough sum take of a zero and x1.1  Ie
100 kroner = 11 ish we exchanged at post office who were ok., don't wait until stansted it is terrible!
Are you looking at klinik Hausken they are a great team !

Keep in touch all!
X helen

Offline peacock

Hi Helen
I can belive it's ligaments stretching as I felt like I had pulled all my tummy muscles for about a week!
Good luck with the midwife scan, hope it goes well.
Good luck to everybody else too.  :)
xxx

Offline misha moo

• Gold Member
Hi girls

Hope ur all well, can anyone give me the email address for the Hotel Amanda? i have sent an email about 2 wks ago and not had a response, i did it through one of there travel sights with a direct link but i am starting to this it ain't worked. Also do they do a special rate for like the raddison??

Thanks girls xx

Offline nat77

• Un-Ranked
Hi everybody!
Helen, hope you scan went well :) thank you very much for info on exchange. Actually, you were lucky as now it is worse and you would get only 850 krona per 100.It used to be like 1000 krona per 100 couple of years back. I know it does not matter much for a smaller amount, but when converting big sums it all adds up and one pays so much more. But nothing to do, i guess, just to hope the rates do get better :)
Lots of luck to everybody :)

Offline peacock

hello everybody! How is everybody doing? Helen how did midwife appointment go? I've got one in 3 weeks. Had my IVF clinic scan today and all was normal. What a relief.. Still worrying every minute though. Hubby is so excited. He's funny. xxx

Offline Nelanddav

Hello all! Midwife was fine. Lots of form filling and a blood and pee test and that was it!
She said scan appointment should be through in a couple of weeks hopefully!
Still nauseous and look like s balloon but it's all bloated belly from too much cheese on toast!
Peacock glad your scan went well!
Xx

Offline misha moo

• Gold Member
Hi Ladies

Helen- aww, glad ur appointment went well! There is nothing quite like having to pee in a wee cup to test you balancing skills is there? ;D Time will fly in and before u know it u will be going for ur scan honey!

Peacock- sound like all is fine and well, its hard though not to worry esp for ladies in our situation as its taken so long to get to this stage, but just try to enjoy ur pregnancy you have waited long enough to get your wish! ^hugme^

Nat- Hi ^wave^ it funny i was only there in November and i can really remember what the rate was, all i do remember is that travel X at the airport gave us the wrong bloody money! it was dutch Krona!!! and of course we didn't realise until we where in Norway trying to pay to get on the bus!! :-[ its kinda funny now :) but i will make sure next time that i check my money before i leave the airport.

Evap- how are u getting on with quotes for your prescription? I contacted the Fazeleys on and it was just under 1250! :o Me and DH been working lots recently so not millions of time to shop about, we did however try asda and it was the cheapest at 1075 so it looks like its a smart price icsi for us!! ;D  We phoned them this morning to get price and decided to go with them, so we had to drive to our local one that has a pharmacy and hand our prescription in, although it was an asda where we wouldnt have know anyone it was a wee bit weird handing in our IVF prescription and then going in for a wee bit of shopping! I have to say though the staff when i phoned were really nice.

So thats our drugs ordered, the pharmacy said they would get back to us asap, they think the drugs will be delivered in the next few days, fingers crossed. I start sniffing in about 9/10 days so no room for delay really. Its beginning to feel real now, finally the wheels are in motion :P lets hope its 4th time lucky for us ^pray^

Oh can anyone give me info on how to book the hotel Amanda, tried to contact them a few times but no responce has anyone got a direct email for them?? how did u book them when u went?? really want to give them a try this time, like the Raddison but felt we where in the middle of no where, would be nice to be able to go a nice walk round town this time. What did it cost per night, was there a special rate?? if anyone could let me know that would be great as i want to get it booked.

Haj and bluebell hope ur doing ok ^hugme^

MISHA XX

Offline Evap

Hi everyone!! Sorry haven't posted for a while, it's been really mad at work lately...

Helen, peacock - glad things are going well.  :)

Misha - We have been quoted just over 1,000 by Fazeleys; I definitely want to shop around but Hausken sent the prescription directly to them... do you think I would be able to phone the clinic and ask them for a copy of the prescription? Have you checked with Central Home care too? Apparently they are one of the cheapest around...
Agree with you on staying somewhere closer to the centre during tx week; for three days the Radisson was fine but it would be nice to be able to go for a walk. We'll be going with DD (she's 7) and she will go completely mad if holed up in the Radisson for 10 days.... I also checked prices for the Amanda but the cheapest I can find is around 1,200 - 1,400 NOK for most nights, way too expensive for us unfortunately.

Hi to everyone else  :)

Eva x

Offline Nelanddav

Hi All
How are we doing?
Full of the cold myself feeling LOUSY!
Eva I booked Amanda through expedia which was best priced and booking.com are also good
Remember if youare travelling into town you ll spen 8 for two single tickets!
We used fazeley as  were best price - our meds were 665
But because of all of the snow issue which slowed post before Xmas I had mad panic stuff would not come in time as Xmas and new year on Scotland mean no royal mail til 5th jan and we were meant to start on 4th!
Anyway I rang Hausken to ask for prescription copy and they sent it to me no problem - fazelely will only do something about it if you ask them to! Because of course they ll need you to pay! ;)
H x

Free Butterfly PIN

Butterfly Pin

Everyone who donates gets a free discreet butterfly pin.
Many of our members are using these to help spot each other at clinics and group meetups!

* Search

Recent Topics

Suggested Reads!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal