* Author Topic: Any ladies who are currently going through tx in Scanhealth Hausken Fertility C  (Read 41013 times)

0 Members

Offline peacock

thanks Bluebell it's nice to know I'm not the only one who got sick (I still am!). I have been eating though, I make myself  but it would be nice to want to eat rather than force feeding myself. Got another scan Monday. Had one last Monday at 11 weeks and baby was described as a wee bit small but nothing to worry about, but of course I am.  Now IVF clinic has discharged us and in the hands of the NHS so Monday scan is 12 week belly scan. Hope it is all OK. Good luck everybody, we'll get there in the end. xx

Offline Huldra

Evening ladies! Hope you're all ok!

Well, I've went to Hausken this morning for my FET. Unfortunately none of the embies survived the thaw  :( . We only had two frosties, but still, the survival rate is around 60-70%, so we thought we would at least have one to put back. Oh well, I didn't really think it would work anyway, and at least now I can go skiing at Easter not worrying about falling and damaging anything - apart from my arms and legs that is (I broke my leg skiing at Easter a few years back  ;D ). We are thinking of going back for a fresh cycle in the summer, but we'll see...

Bluebell - Good luck for next week. I'm sure you'll be luckier than me! By the way, I've just moved back to Norway after 5 years in the UK. You would think travelling to Haugesund would be easier with us living in Norway, but its actually more complicated than flying directly from Stanstead - and a lot more expensive!

Offline Bluebell77

Huldra- So sorry to hear that. What a shame for you!  I must admist I have nt even considered that they may not thaw. I was more stressed about getting here, missing a flight, forgetting my drugs... so many hurdles.  I will keep you up to date with everything. Who knows I might be back in the Summer too. xxx

Peacock- Good luck with the next scan.  I had quite a few scans and each time I was absolutely petrified until they found the heartbeat which seemed like an age but was probably less than a minute, and then it was suddenly very real and amazing.

Offline Bluebell77

Hello all,

It is VERY quiet here at the Radisson.  I have nearly been driven insane for lack of company and boredom! Anyone else about?
I'm sitting here with fingers crossed before I go up to the Clinic and see how the frosties have thawed. Due to fly home tomorrow. Yipee !!

Good luck all with your treatment

Bluebell xxxxx

Offline misha moo

• Gold Member
Hey

Nothing has went smooth with this tx so far, probs with work, major probs with needles and no AF! Went to GCRM this morning for a scan, was told that womb lining was VERY THIN measuring 3, the nurse knew the reason i wanted the scan and i came away with the impression from her that it was thin and that was good before i start stimming next wk, so i was all chuffed thinking i was no good to go and starting stimms on tue would go ahead as planned. GCRM faxed results to my clinic, who contacted me to say that if i didnt have a bleed before tue tx would have to be pushed back a bit for another wk!!! WTF? EH? they said that the results from the scan stated womb lining was over 3 and my Norwegian nurse said that between 3-6 it would shead? A few phone calls ensued and to try to sort it out and make sure i was deff getting the right information and at the end of it my clinic says the same as they did this morning, i need an AF first, that i know but i am a bit confused about this thickness/thinness of womb lining. Any thoughts ladies??

Its going to be such a major pain in the ass if i need to change dates as we have booked flights (one way thankfully) hotel and time off work.

Bluebell- How did everything go honey? I am also expecting a lot of boredom at the Raddison! hope ur frosties were ok x

Huldra- So sorry honey that all didn't go well, life is just not fair at times is it? enjoy your skiing trip i am sure u feel all the better for a wee brake x

Hope everyone is ok X

Offline Bluebell77

Hi Misha,

Oh God I'm happy to be home at last! I missed my little girl and my husband so much. 3 days felt like 3 weeks!

So an undate on my FET...we lost the first 2 batches of embryos but thankfully the 3rd were ok. 
They transferred 2 embies on Wednesday. 1 week left of the 2WW. Was feeling quite positive until today, but then that is how the 2WW goes :)

I feel confident that the ICSI worked before and they have replaced 2 embies this time to increase our chances...BUT on the other hand if only 2 out of 7 survived the thaw are they really likely to survive?

Who knows? What will be will be and all that.

When are you supposed to be flying out?

Offline Cracker

Hi girls  :) - sorry to barge in on your conversation. 

Would you know if Scanhealth is closed now or due to for the Easter period. Have emailed them to try and start our 3rd traetment but up to now had no reply.
Many Thanks.

Good luck Bluebell fingers crossed for you ^pray^

C.xx

Offline Bluebell77

Hi Cracker,

The clinic is definately closed this week :)

Offline Cracker

Hi Bluebell

Thanks for that. I'll be patient them and see if I get an answer next week.

C.x :)

Offline misha moo

• Gold Member
Hey ladies

sorry in advance for the moan but i just have to!!

Tx was put back a wk because there was no AF  :( had to change all the plans >:( and told myself it would be ok and arrive soon, now i am back in the same situation as last wk, praying for AF to turn up before this TUE or its all off again and the dates and time of work has to be sorted out once more. C'mon AF hurry up!!!

Free Butterfly PIN

Butterfly Pin

Everyone who donates gets a free discreet butterfly pin.
Many of our members are using these to help spot each other at clinics and group meetups!

* Search

Recent Topics

Suggested Reads!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal