* Author Topic: Any ladies who are currently going through tx in Scanhealth Hausken Fertility C  (Read 41287 times)

0 Members

Offline misha moo

• Gold Member
Amazing news Roo Roo well done, so pleased for you both! ^pompom^ . You are a very naughty girl for testing early, now you are making me think I should too. Well done again on your  ^BFP^ .

Misha.

Offline Evap

Congrats RooRoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :) :) :) :) :) Excellent news, so happy for you. Miracles do happen in Norway  ;)

Misha - I don't know how you can restrain yourself from testing ... v impressed!  ;) Good luck to you and  ^fairydust^ coming your way!

Eva x

Offline RooRoo

Thanks ladies. Misha here's keeping everything crossed for tomorrow for you.

Lots of hugs.

Eva thanks for you congrats - it will be your turn soon. X x

Offline haj123

CONGRATS ROO ROO well done. Thats amazing news. :)

Misha- Hope you have the same happy news tomorrow and well done for being soo good. I had tested
about 10 times by now.

Eva- soo exciting its ur turn next. Hope everything goes well and you too get a BFP :)

Hi to everyone else

haj
xxx

Offline misha moo

• Gold Member
Can't believe I am actually typing this, never thought I would be so blessed but I tested this evening and got a  ^BFP^ . We are over the moon but totally shocked at the same time.

Offline RooRoo

Misha I am so thrilled for you. Loads of congratulations. X x x  ^hugme^  ^hugme^

Offline Evap

Misha - incredible news!!!!!!!!!!! So happy for you  :) :) :) :) ^hugme^ ^hugme^ :)

Eva xx

Offline Evap

RooRoo, Misha - on which day after EC did you test? Adding info to my notes on how early I will be able to test when I get back from Norway...;)

Thanks
Eva xx

Offline RooRoo

Hi Eva I was day 13 but I actually tested on day 12. Mine was frozen egg transfer though, I'm not sure if that makes any difference. :-) x x

Offline misha moo

• Gold Member
Hi Eva, I tested about 4 or 5 hours before my official test date, i was trying to be a good girl this time. Are you getting things packed and sorted for going away? You never know you might meet some other people there who are also going to the clinic, I did and it helped a lot.

Roo Roo  - How are you feeling today, I still feel as though I am in a dream, don't think it will sink in for a while  ^hugme^ .
Misha xx

Free Butterfly PIN

Butterfly Pin

Everyone who donates gets a free discreet butterfly pin.
Many of our members are using these to help spot each other at clinics and group meetups!

* Search

Recent Topics

Suggested Reads!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal