* Author Topic: Any ladies who are currently going through tx in Scanhealth Hausken Fertility C  (Read 41020 times)

0 Members

Offline RooRoo

Hey I still can't believe it either. I spoke to the clinic and the said to make a 7 week scan booking. It is gonna be a long 3 weeks :-) x x

Offline haj123

Hey Misha

WOW thats amazing news. soo happy for you both. Makes me want to go back to Norway again lol.
Evap- lets home all the good luck rubs off on you next :)

lots of hugs

Haj
xxx

Offline RooRoo

Hey bad news. Have done two tests and they have come up negative. Am just in bits at the mo that it's happened again.

RooRoo x

Offline haj123

omg Roo Roo

I am soo sorry for you. You must be heartbroken. Is it definately a negative? Have you started bleeding? I didnt start bleeding till a week later and elise
said that you could still be pregnant. I pray that it turns back into a bfp for you. If you need anyone to talk to please PM me anytime. :)

Lots and lots of hugs and kisses

Haj

xxx

Offline Evap

Oh no RooRoo!! :'( So sorry that has happened again... I'm no expert, is there any chance that they might turn positive again?

Really thinking of you  ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^

Eva xx

Offline Evap

Misha - if I remember well you had to delay your trip to Norway because AF didn't turn up, didn't you? I'm worried now because I'm supposed to start stimms on Wednesday and still no AF, very worried I will need to change flights/ holiday dates etc ... I called the clinic and they said that if no AF turns up I will need to have a scan over here. I'm not sure where do I go to have the scan, my usual hospital? or is there another place where they can do it? I'm assuming even if I go to my usual hospital where I used to have treatment they will charge me for it, won't they? Also, if I need to start stimms on Weds, when should I have the scan, on Tuesday if AF hasn't turned up? This is all very stressful..... I wished AF hurried  :(

A very concerned Eva xx

Offline misha moo

• Gold Member
Hey
Sorry i haven't been on. Roo roo! Oh honey, i am heart broken for you,  ^hugme^ ^hugme^ cant imagine how you are both feeling. You are such a lovely couple and so deserve it all to work out. I hope you are being good to yourselves at this difficult time and have people to support you both. I know you will pick your self back up again and keep fighting, you have been through so much already, but thats what will give you the strength to keep going. Sending you massive hugs xx

Eva-  Your problem might be sorted out by now but how are things? has AF arrived? My tx was postponed for 1 wk, then AF didn't show up again on the 2nd wk sod i went or a scan at the GCRM in Glasgow but any private fertility clinic will scan you. I paid about 115 for the scan. Ask them to fax results to Norway so they can decide what to do. Unfortunate the airline charged us about 150 to change flights. Hope AF turned up for you ^hugme^
Hi to HAJ xx

Offline bethholm

• Gold Member
RooRoo-so sorry sweetheart. Will PM you.

AFM- back on this thread after a break of 7 months! I have just been for my second scan today and have found out that I have had a missed mc at 9 weeks (the embie stopped growing sadly at 7 weeks ) and now face a ERCP on Monday.

We have had 4 previous cycles with Jon and will be returning again in August. Will there be anyone else out there around August 9th & what is the charge now for IVF as last time it was 19,000 krona?

Thanks.

B x

Offline bethholm

• Gold Member
Just to let everyone know that Fazeley is shut until the 1st July as they have had a leak... Obviously this causes problems for a few ladies...

B x

Offline JulesJ

Hi Beth

So sorry to hear your news, our journeys are quite similar and it was 5th time lucky for us with Jon so fingers crossed, and praying  ^pray^ ^pray^  that it will be 5th time lucky with you in August.  I posted my news a few weeks ago but you may not have seen it - we have a gorgeous baby girl, Emily Victoria, born in Feb this year after 7 years of ttc.  Our 5th and final attempt worked with Jon prescribing a high dose prednisilone 25mg and clexane daily plus lots of accupuncture with a Zita West affiliated practitioner (plus lots of faith and prayers) to get quality eggs rather than quantity.  I really hope things work out for you.

Good luck to everyone having treatment or those already pregnant - keep believing  :)

Jules x 

Free Butterfly PIN

Butterfly Pin

Everyone who donates gets a free discreet butterfly pin.
Many of our members are using these to help spot each other at clinics and group meetups!

* Search

Recent Topics

Suggested Reads!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal