* Author Topic: Any ladies who are currently going through tx in Scanhealth Hausken Fertility C  (Read 40995 times)

0 Members

Offline Nelanddav

Haj  it was great to meet you! I hope all went well? Are you going back Monday? Not looking  forward  to that injection! Hop we see you Monday have a chilled weekend
Helen x

Offline misha moo

• Gold Member
Ladies

How are u both, hope ur journey to clinic was ok. Did first scan go ok for you both?? when are u going back, how often do they scan u at this clinic?? oh and what injection?? LOL XX

Wishing u both lots of luck

Offline Nelanddav

Hi misha
one scan! Ec on Monday! We get pregnyl injection to stimulate eggs 9pm tonight and not looking forward to it!  hotel Amanda is lovely by the way. Right on water front in town. 20 mins walk from clinic and great buffet style food. Also has sauna and mini gym but no pool. Great rooms! Will post Monday about next part of the adventure x

Offline Nelanddav

Injection done! Am still breathing and moving!  roll on Monday eeeeek!  bigger needle than surgeon pen but not hideous if you take it slow. 45degree angle recommended
blame, l must be getting brave. Off for film, fanta and sweetie
x

Offline haj123

Hi :)

Sorry havent been on just been lazing around the hotel coz everything else soo damn expensive. How did ec go yesterday Helen? was hoping to bump into you again. We went there at 9.30 and they did the egg collection at 10.00, dont think the morphine had kicked coz it really hurt. did it hurt for you too? or maybe i just being a big baby. They got 11 eggs but decided to only use 7 and out of those have fertilised so have to wait tomorrow to see if they survive :). i really hope they do. i dont know if thats a good numbr coz never been throught this but i guess i was a bit disappointed was hoping to have a few more fertilised.  Thanks mish for all the support. they have only done two scans soo far- one when we got there and one i think to when they were tking the eggs out.  I had Arne doing theec and he was sooo nice actually everyone was really lovely so dont worry u will be in great hands when you come.

tc
mwaah

Offline Evap

Hi, just wanted to say hello  :) We are going to Hausken in February, we have our initial consultation on the 24th. Looking forward to hearing what Jon has to say ;D ... this is our first IVF round (though we have been TTC for over five years now with Clomid, Metformin, Taxomifen etc etc not working). Already stressed out chasing the NHS to release my medical notes btw....

I hope everything is going wekll for those over in Norway at the mo!!

-Eva

Offline Nelanddav

Hi girls
 got 6 eggs and 3 fertilised  back tomorrow for final bit.
Haj we were in just before you. Think DH spotted each other! How many were fertile  of yours? I am more nervous than ever now! It did hurt quite a bit but nothing you other ladies have to worry about. Think of it as a rough smear test!
had ane  too he was lovely
so much luck for tomorrow for
x x

Offline haj123

hi helen

ohh i would have came over and said hi if id known. 4 of the 7 fertilised. am soo nervous too because i dont know if thats good or bad and am praying to god that they make it till tomorrow. god if thats what a smear test feels like thank god i havent had one yet lol. we are going back tomorrow after the transfer as it will save us on the hotel so hope everything goes ok tomorrow.  we are going to clinic at 11 for transfer tomorrow.

welcome eva. they are really great in clinic hausken  you will be in the best hands possible. if yu need to know anything then just let me know although im no expert as it was my first time.

tc ladies

best of luck for tomorrow Helen

mwaah :)

Offline Nelanddav

Haj
we ll be there 11,15 so hopefully will catch up then! Good luck and keep me posted! Big kisses   ^hugme^
Helen

Offline Evap

Good luck to both of you tomorrow, let us know how it goes!!

xx

Free Butterfly PIN

Butterfly Pin

Everyone who donates gets a free discreet butterfly pin.
Many of our members are using these to help spot each other at clinics and group meetups!

* Search

Recent Topics

Suggested Reads!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal