* Author Topic: Any ladies who are currently going through tx in Scanhealth Hausken Fertility C  (Read 41919 times)

0 Members

Offline jules40:)x

• Gold Member
  • Can this really be true xx
It's still me, just name change :)

We have booked for 10 but they told us today that ET would be Thursday so we could go home then if we want.  No plans to do much but will explore a bit.

Am bloated and a little uncomfortable but positive!  Google seems to say 18 - 20 at EC which is 3 days away (they grow 1 - 3mm a day apparently), I had several 13 +, the biggest was 17mm so hoping for a good harvest! :)

Really haven't done the research I should have, too busy planning for the wedding - all a bit real now!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh :) x

Offline Sweetnats

• Gold Member
Hi Jules
That sounds great! I am excited for you.!  :)
I know what you mean, i dont do any research when it comes to what we should expect and what is a good result. I think we have always said we will just go with it. Sometimes not knowing is better as you dont worry as much.

Will keep everything crossed for you and if they are growing and are nice and juicy already then that can only be a bonus!

We wont be doing much when we go. Taking my jim jams and lots of books!!

I think after we done the radisson for 2 days i didnt think i could manage the 10 days thats why we are booking an apartment in town, That way we can pop down and have a walk occaisionally

Nats

Offline Nelanddav

Hi mishamoo
I just checked the site for the first time in ages. So glad to hear your news... Sounds like you have been through a tough time but you are getting there! I hope all is going well still.... I'm only 8 weeks away now from popping out these Norwegian terrors!! I am the size of a house an still freak out each time we get a scan- next one on Monday.
Hi to everyone else who is goong through the Norway journey.... We did it this January and are waiting for our wee boy and girl to make an appearance now! It's tough going emotionally but SO worth it.
Good luck to you all and Mish, I hope all goes well....
Nelanddav
(Helen)
Xx

Offline Huldra

Whoao, it's suddenly very busy on here!

Misha - good to hear things are improving and  ^pray^ everything will continue being well with the baby! It is a very scary time, and although in my pregnancy it was always me having the problems, I never stopped worrying something would happen to the baby.

Beth - what a journey you have! I so hope you'll soon have your reward, the baby you deserve so, so much!

Helen - only 8 weeks to go, I bet you can't wait! I was so desperate to get the baby out at the end, I threatened to do a cesarian on myself if the doctors didn't do one ;D  But then I was in a lot of pain, couldn't walk or stand or anything...

To add to the discussion about Raddison and prizes, I must say that the prize of 800nok is extremely good (and since I'm living in Norway, I'm the expert!!!). Normally a double room with breakfast will be around 1200nok, and even if you can get a cheaper apartment, the prize of food would still mean you'll pay more than at the hotel. I can understand about needing the space, but also I must add that I never bothered dressing up for dinner, so don't stress about that, Norwegians are rather informal (or you could call it bad dress sense ;D ). I stayed for 3 nights now, and I found the food very changing; the first night it was several really nice dishes, but the last night I couldn't even be bothered with hot food.
Also, I'm with Beth on the hotel being a place to meet other Hausken couples. You really can spot them!!! During our 3 nights I saw 4-5 couples I was convinced were there for the clinic, and I was right, I saw them all a the clinic at some point. Our LO is in his terrible twos, and we were joking that he was probably scaring the other couples off ever having children and that Jon would have a lot of cancellations the next day ;D  He didn't of course, and my LO isn't really all that badly behaved ;) .

Jules - you're follicle sizes sound pretty much like what I had two weeks ago, so I'm sure you're just where you're supposed to be at this stage!

AFM - I'm supposed to test on Wednesday, but are really way to busy with the start of a new school year to even think about being on the 2ww (I keep waking up in the middle of the night to make lists of everything I have to remember to do at work though ^idiot^ ). We'll see, as I've said before I really don't think it will work this time, but Jon said the embies were even better than last time and that there really isn't any reason why I shouldn't succeed. Oh well, only time can tell...

• Gold Member
Thanks all - H, can't believe ur soooooo cool about the 2ww - let us know :)

Back chilling in the room now . . . . .

Offline Fingerscrossed:-Z

Hi Ladies
I can not beleive how busy this thread is getting Jon and the team must be doing something right!
Thanks for all your advice Beth and Nats looks like I won't be diggin for worms for dinner after all :)

And Huldra i can not imagine being that calm when it comes to the 2ww! Really hope you get your BFP ^reiki^

• Gold Member
Morning all from a rainy Norway!

Bored / excited / scared - today is last nasal spray day and i ran out this morning and can't get any more  - any ideas, hoping I may be able to squeeze a 3pm dose and then will have to leave it!

9pm shot tomorrow for 9am collection on Tuesday, have spent the last 3 hours reading posts and diaries while DH sleeps, bless him it must be so tiring for him  ^bigbad^

Please stop raining or i'll suffocate la  la la la la . . .

Jx

Offline Sweetnats

• Gold Member
Hi Ladies

Jules, i am not sure where you can get any, but i know when i done my nasal spray last time i forgot for quite a few days! So not sure if it wll mater for one last day. Mght be worth poppng elise a call!

How exciting for you!!! All happening this week for you! My Dh slept quite a lot on our 3 days stay while i watched Norwegian tv, Thats the only thing i will miss when we get the apartment for our 10 days will be free wifi!

I also go on another fertility forum and one of the ladies who i cycle with on my last tx is now due any day after her second tx. In fact i think most of the ladies i cycled with are all expecting now!! Its great when you read all the posts about their journeys as it makes you see there can be a positive result!

Huldra - you are doing so well, i usually want to test really early and cant think about nothing else on the dreaded 2ww! Symptom and knicker checking every 5 minutes! Nightmare! dreading that part!

Helen - WOW - how very exciting for you! its when us girls see posts like yours thats keeps us going! getting a BFP and also twins must be mind blowing...!

Afm - Doctors was a waste of time for meds, my doctor was on holiday and saw a stand in who said that he had no idea if i could get them and no idea when my doc is back. and that was the end of it really.  DH is going to ask down Asda today but if now we are just going to order them on line and be done with. So far Fertilty2u have come in about 1000 and central home care 1200. So least we know thats the most we wil pay.
I have been awake ALL night with the worse sore throat  have ever had! swallowing my saliva was so painful.  Worst thing was that we had a house full of people, my two stepkids and SD boyfriend. So every room had someone in it and i couldnt get up or i would wake them. So sat in the dark in my bedroom for a VERY long night lol

Sorry to say Jules but the sun is shining today so we will be having a nice BBQ!

Hope it stops raining soon for you x

Nats

• Gold Member
Rain stopped eventually and there is a 'film festival' on at the moment but it apears to be just lots of films on at the local cinema or edda as they call it - saw Bridesmaids today, ok but not great :)

DH and I fell out but we're ok now - v stressfull doing IVF and being away from home at the same time .......

fingers crossed for everyone, I just wanna go home with a smile . . . . . (oh and an embie or two of course!)

Quick qu - does Jon only put 2 back or if u had 3 viable would he put all 3 back???  (hey I only do positive :))

Keep smiling!

Jx

• Gold Member
4:30am pacing around the hotel room checking every piece of paper and drug I have convinced I'd done something wrong - somebody have a word!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D x

Free Butterfly PIN

Butterfly Pin

Everyone who donates gets a free discreet butterfly pin.
Many of our members are using these to help spot each other at clinics and group meetups!

* Search

Recent Topics

Suggested Reads!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal