* Author Topic: Any ladies who are currently going through tx in Scanhealth Hausken Fertility C  (Read 43767 times)

0 Members

Offline haj123

Hey Ladies

Have really bad period pain today but no period thank god. Its annoying coz i am soo confused whether period would come at normal time or if my
cycles changed due to all the hormones. I found Raddison ok food was a bit bland for me but everything was nice enough. loved the norwegian waffles
 for breakfast though. we were thinking about getting an apartment but when you add in food it becomes very expensive as everything costs a bomb. the
cheapest option tbh is to eat loads in the morning  and in the evening at the buffet. We went to pepes pizza one day and ended up paying nearly 90
 for one pizza and two starters nearly had a heart attack lol. oh if you are at raddison they have cable tv downstairs in the basement for free and if
you want movies in your room you have to pay. Omg Helen its soo near aaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrgh btw is your stomach really out or is that just me
been eating too much.

haj
xxx

Offline Evap

Thanks Haj. I have been looking at apartments and by the time you add the money you would spend in food it's roughly the same price as the Radisson. I guess I can always send DH downstairs to watch tv if he gets too annoying ...  :)

Which day are you both supossed to be testing, was it on the 14th? I'm really thinking of you, I really hope you get good news soon  ;)

Can't wait for our appointment in less than two weeks now!

x

Offline haj123

heyy

its really exciting feels like everything finally moving forward when you go to Norway. Is this your first ivf?  we are testing on the 15th its dhs birthday on the 14th and he says only present he wants is this baby and i really hope he gets his wish.

xx

Offline Evap

Hey Haj,

Yep our first IVF... so utterly clueless!!  ;D  We've been ttc for over five years now, the last three being treated with Clomid, Taxomifen, Metformin etc etc none of which worked (I have PCOS). We have a beautiful DD who's 8 years old (she was conceived naturally) so we didn't qualify for NHS-funded IVF. I had enought after the last couple of years of being treated like a number and not listened too on the NHS so had given up on the idea of IVF at all (it was very hard trying all these drugs month after month for so long and none of them working, also waiting months between appointments knowing the drugs weren't working...) but reading about Jon and the Hausken Klinikk made think it might be worth another shot ... so here we are!!

Still keeping my fingers crossed for you girls to get a   ^BFP^ very soon!

Eva x

Offline Evap

Hey Helen - forgot to say thanks for the apartment info. Seeing the prices I think we will stay at a hotel in the end, either Radisson or Amanda. I found some really, really nice apartments but at 900 NOK it will end up being more expensive that a hotel (and we'll have to do the cooking, food shopping etc).

x

Offline Nelanddav

Hi both
bought a test. Its staring at me begging to be opened.
Haj  omg i am looking forward to Both our good news on Tuesday
Eva  Amanda was lovely to stay in and also had decent tv channels and the pay for movies are free in the two lounge rooms
also free waffles in the afternoon. We got in to habit of taking rolls from breakfast filled with ham for lunch and they didn't mind!
lots of dvds  to borrow too!
bet you can't believe it has come so soon!
love to you all!
x

Offline haj123

hi :)

aww you soo lucky to have a dd and i hope dd will have a little brother or sister very soon. i think the treatment you get on the nhs is terrible. one of the consultants said to dh that your wifes fne you are the problem ( his exact words) and made dh really upset but in Norway they were soo positive and soo caring.

i was a bit naughty and did a test - came out negative and then was sad all day  but am hoping praying that it was
wrong. if this hasnt worked i dont know what to do- i really dont have the money to go for another one and i didnt get any frozen ones. i really hope we get BFP on Tuesday. i want to be really excited but i dont want to get my hopes up and then they be shattered. i keep going from really positive to really negative- these two weeks been really horrible.

xx

Offline Nelanddav

Naughty Haj!
i am literally staring at a test now which says i can test 3 days before! Shall i shall i not!?!? Haj, remember that it can still so very easily be bfp  on Tue! I want to say naughty girl for doing it but am now thinking of doing exactly same! X

Offline peacock

• Un-Ranked
Hi Haj and Helen (and Eva) wanted to wish you all the best with your outcomes. It's been great reading it on here. I am thinking of going to Scanhealth if my NHS attempt doesn't work (test next Saturday) but not sure they will see me because I only have 5 follicles and a poor responder. Anyway - all the best for your tests. Fingers crossed. I think (from what i read) if you do the test even a few days early it might not pick it up, so hopefully it will be positive the next time xx

Offline haj123

heyyy

aww thanks peacock

hopefully u dont need to go to scanhealth because next week it will be good news. how did u find treatment on the nhs? i still have my nhs attempt but not too impressed with what i hve seen soo far. helen dont do the test lol just wait thats what i shouldhave done. had a huge argument with dh yesterday its just soo hard ended up in him saying that  if i cant give u a baby and u soo unhappy maybe u should find sum1 else who can give u a baby :( but i only want his baby:(

haj xx

* Search

Recent Topics

Free Butterfly PIN

Butterfly Pin

Everyone who donates gets a free discreet butterfly pin.
Many of our members are using these to help spot each other at clinics and group meetups!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal