* Author Topic: Any ladies who are currently going through tx in Scanhealth Hausken Fertility C  (Read 36468 times)

Offline Sweetnats

• Gold Member
Hi Ladies

How are you all?

Sophie, not long now, 14 days now til sniffing, mine went ok actually and i didnt get any symptoms, but it was nice to start as i felt like i was getting one step closer! Wont be long until your on your way... How exciting

Beth - How are you doing? How is the sniffing going? When do you go?

Misha - Huldra, how are you doing? Have you had your scans yet?

Helen are you about??? have you had your little ones yet?? You must have...

AFM - All going ok, not really thought too much about it to be honest. Had sore boobs a few pains etc but they will be from the cyclogest that i am taking, so not worried about them. I seem to think this isnt going to work for some reason and i am so ok with it. I wont even get upset, and i think thats because i have had such a great response in Norway that i know even though  we have the frosties if we do have another cycle it could be as good, so i am very hopeful even if this is a BFP. The first week or so was great as felt no different but now i feel like af will show soon as i feel so normal. Thing is because we had the chemical pregnancy last time if we get a bfp we know that can still be one more step closer.
Niece is doing ok, they dont think it is anywhere else, but they did tell her she was having 2 months chemo but have some reason chamged that to 4 without telling her why so now she is worried. We have been trying to organise getting her a wig, as she will lose her hair shortly. And to be looking for that for a 16 year old girl just blows me away sometimes. But she is getting stronger and talking to me a bit about it which is a step

Apart from that all good. Will test tuesday so will let you know how we get on

Nats x

Offline Sweetnats

• Gold Member
Morning Ladies

Just to let you know that i couldnt hold out any longer, i just wanted to know one way or the other.

My niece goes for her first chemo today and i wanted to put this out of my head.

Woke at 4.30 this morning needing to pee, so though what the hell......... ONly one line came up as we laid in bed, so we said "oh well least it was such a positive cycle" turned the light off and laid back down. But something kept me awake and i had to have another look.  Turned the light back on and ... there was a little feint line. We done the twisting the pee stick all ways to see if it was definately there or not. Turned the light back off and laid down saying we were no further along as we wasnt sure.
Then that was it i had to have another look. This time the line is a little darker. 

So i guess thats my BFP! I am so excited but also apprehensive. As last time i got my bfp one day and bled 2 days later. So we will test again friday and see what happens!

Going to mail the clinic today and see if i should try and up the metformin. I am meant to be on 3 a day but am down on 1 at the minute because of all the sickness, but if its better that i take 2 even i will deal with it!

Hope you are all well. Sophie not long now....

Nats x

Offline Huldra

Nats -  ^clapping^ ^banana^ ^clapping^ Test again tomorrow - but it sounds good to me!!! I must admit I tested two days early, but just because I had been feeling constantly nauseous for 2 days and wanted to know if there was a good reason for it...  ^pray^ for your niece!

Sophie - not long now. I know it feels like forever when you're waiting to start tx, but once you start you'll be on Haugesund before you know it!

Beth - you'll be going over to Norway soon, won't you? Hope you're not too stressed with work, but at least it helps you keep your mind off tx-ing...

Misha - you and bump doing good I hope?!

Afm - I'm still feeling crap, but guess that's a good sign ??? . But it's starting to get at me; I'm not feeling sick when I wake up, but then it gets worse and worse during the day - and it's been like this for over 7 weeks now... Have my 12 week scan next Tuesday. I am feeling quite nervous and do wonder if there's still 2 in there? I must admit I've not felt 2ww to be a problem with any of my txs, but the months after getting a bfp feels like forever!

Offline Sweetnats

• Gold Member
HI Huldra

Many thanks. Yeah we are probably going to test again friday and see where we go from there. Just chuffed to look at the pee stick and see two lines to be honest and like i said we had such a positive cycle with Hausken that whatever happens we are happy!

Thanks for all your support ladies and i will still be around for when every one goes. So can answer any questions as best i can

Nats x

Offline Fingerscrossed:-Z

NATS
 ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^
 ^clapping^ ^jumpin^ ^banana^ ^clapping^ ^jumpin^ ^banana^ ^clapping^ ^jumpin^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^jumpin^ ^clapping^ ^banana^ ^jumpin^ ^clapping^ ^banana^ ^jumpin^ ^clapping^

Well done I am sooooooooooooo pleased for you, I just came on here to wish you luck and you had already tested!!! How lovely to have some positive news  ;D
Like you say though, with a cycle that good how can it be anything but positive- the question now is do you think it may be twins ^babycrawl^ ^babycrawl^

Hi Huldra,
I hope you start to feel a bit better soon

Afm
Bored of waiting now lol
Soph xx

Offline Sweetnats

• Gold Member
Thanks Sophie, Still feels a bit strange and am Knicker watching more then ever as i expect to bleed all the time but fingers crossed will all go well.
Tried to ring the clinic all yesterday and today found out they are closed for a week so rang Arne on the mobile, he was really pleased and advised me to stop taking my cyclogest now but to carry on with my clexane and Metformin. Which i am going to try and step back up to 2. As i know this will help. Also expressed my worry that it could be a chemical pregnancy but Arne doesnt agree with these he says that a pregnancy is a pregnancy!

Will be nice to call on Monday and speak to Elise, she is so lovely and will be so chuffed

Done another test last night as i was nervous the other had been wrong and it was the last wee of the night and it came back pregnant 2-3 weeks. So was chuffed with that!

Was going to test again this morning as it is officially OTD but dh said not too as i am pregnant and thats it!

Have doctors this afternoon so hopefully see if i can get my clexane. my doctor isnt in so i am seeing another one. I am just going to tell him my gp said to come back when i got my result to get the clexane haha

Anyway still pregnant as silly as that sounds, but still nervous!!

Hope you are all ok, Sophie i am so excited for you as you dont have long now. Remember if you have any questions just ask.

Nats x

Offline Fingerscrossed:-Z

Hi Nats,
Well Arnie is the one who knows about these things and if he says pregnant then you are- so enjoy it you deserve it ^hugme^
I think your right Elsie will be so excited for you, she is lovely and so supportive.
Your positive news is really giving me hope because after all the negitivie tests you find it hard to picture a positive one but your journey is proving it really can happen ;D
As for the Clexane, are you only on it now your preggers as Im on it for a while before EC and ET and thought you were too or did you just run out, we got 30 syringes when I ordered drugs I guess that was what was on my prescription or maybe I need more than 1 injection a day that's why I have so many  ^idiot^
Anyway hope your feeling well, BTW how is your niece going
Soph xx

Offline Sweetnats

• Gold Member
Hi Sophie

I was on clexane from 10 days before we went to Norway and then all through Norway (except day of EC) but as i am now pregnant i have to take it for another 3 weeks. So i only had enough for this tx. I did have a reapeat prescription for it but it was 144, so i managed to have a chat with the doctor and he very kindly gave me a prescription for 21 for a nice fee of 7,40 Result!!

Still feel like very unsure at the moment as i am scared it wont last. I have had 2 (3 including the chemical) m/c where one day i had a positive and then i bled and didnt. So i am almost expecting to bleed all the time!. I have to keep going to the toilet to check

Thanks for asking after my niece she is doing great. She is the second day into her chemo and she called me to day for a chat and tell me the names she likes for babies, bless her. She is so excited, so i think it has really lifted her spirits. She knows i am a high risk and it may not last but for now its making her smile and think about something else.
She said she felt quite sick last night but they have given her something for that., She also loves the nurses etc in the hospital so its all going really well.

DH is not letting me do ANYTHING at the moment i am just to sit on the couch and watch tv, i also have to call the Early Pregnancy Unit tomorrow and have a chat with them, (again due to my past) not sure they can do much but worth a chat.

Apart from that all is good. Stepping the metformin up today so see how i feel tomorrow. Still having some twinges and also feel really tired. but apart from that no symptoms!

I have also ordered two more clear blue digital tests. The first one we got was 9,40!!! but they sell a twin pack on amazon for 7.60 i think it was. So thought i would get them and i can make sure the weeks are going up. Havent told dh as he thinks im crazy. lol

Remember Sophie, take lots of food with you, may even be paying the 30 for an extra suitcase lol as the food is very dear!!! Although remember you are not to lift ANYTHING when you are coming back not with your precious cargo!!

Huldra and Misha hope you are taking it nice and easy. Any tips on how to make this (these) lil uns stick?

Beth, Hope you are doing ok. When is it you go?

Nats x x

Offline Sweetnats

• Gold Member
Hi All

Still pregnant lol

Called the EPU today after the doctor had told me to do this yesterday, and again was faced with another great NHS employer. I explained my past, told them i had just got a positive after IVF to which she said, well we wont speak to you without a referal from your doctor! Oh how the NHS care, i so wish i could go to Norway for the pregnancy as well lol

Never mind, i called the doctor and he said he would write me a referal straight away. So now i have to wait for a call from them when they get the letter. I think the earliest they scan is 6 weeks anyway. I would ideally like to have bloods done, I know its silly but i have this fear of being pregnant and then not being pregnant. Like i done another test this morning to see if the line had got darker. At first it didnt look like ut had but after a little while it did.
My clear blue has now disappeared off the screen so i am glad i still have my good old value tesco ones!!

Would like to see the hcg levels getting stronger on a blood test, but i just have to sit and wait it out!

Hope you are all well.

Nats x x

Offline Huldra

Nats - relax!!! Easy to say, hard to do, I know ;D  You will be checking you knickers from now until the baby is born, believe me!!! I must admit I'm still terrified every time I go to the loo ^idiot^ Maybe I'll relax a bit if everything is fine on Tuesday, but I do doubt it to be honest. I can understand that you want to have bloods done to check the values are increasing nicely, but remember that will create another worry; waiting for the result, analyzing the results and so on - I'm not convinced it will help at all? Seriously, you're bound to worry now, and having a baby you'll worry about one thing or the other for the rest of your life ;)  About the pregnancy tests, I've read that the amount of dye in them vary, so the line doesn't necessarily get darker if for instance you're using a batch with less dye. It's nothing to do but wait, I'm afraid - it's torture, I know! I'm telling myself that as long as I'm not bleeding there's no sign of anything wrong, but I still prepare myself for bad news on every scan ^idiot^ I'm a born pessimist ;D .

* Search

Free Butterfly PIN

Butterfly Pin

Everyone who donates, gets a free discrete butterfly pin.
Many of our members are using these to help spot each other at clinics and group meetups!

Recent Topics

Amazon top seller!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal