* Author Topic: Any ladies who are currently going through tx in Scanhealth Hausken Fertility C  (Read 41012 times)

0 Members

Offline Nelanddav

Hi blue
There aren't many of us bit we re dedicated!!
I was at clinic the same time as Haj bit came back with a BFP from 2 Beans which were popped back in but now at mercy of NHS. A girl called misha was on the thread- and I am sure she was considering April! Mish where are you!!

The clinic is great BB they will really look after you!

Evap is I've in Norway just now so I am sure shell be back soon to fill us in on how it went!!

Haj - swap bellies ... nothing going on with mine in fact is smaller now than on those damn mess!

Hope you all have a great weekend
X

Offline Evap

Hi all!

We're back from Haugesund, and it all went great :). Everyone at the clinic was really kind and friendly, they even were happy to look after/ entertain our 7 year old while we were doing our consultation. We really liked Jon Hausken, he explained everything really clearly (so did the nurse who went through all the drug protocol with us afterwards). Jon said our case was quite straight forward and gave us a 50% chance on the first try.

The whole experience was great and it felt like we were in really great hands. What a change after several years of being just a number on the NHS!!

Jon has put me on the pill for two months and a bit, so we'll be back in Norway on 1st June for treatment week. Oh and the Radisson was great, but I think next time I rather be based somewhere in the centre; it was a bit of a pain having to call a taxi every time we wanted to go for a stroll or get something from the shops.

How's everyone else doing? Hope you are all well  :P

Eva xx

Offline Nelanddav

Hi Eva
sounds like it went well! Glad you are ok.  June will come so quickly!
i agree with you about town centre location we spent 2nd visit at hotel Amanda in the town centre on the waterfront,  it was slightly  more expensive but we reckon we saved same in taxis!  about 90 per night when we were there through expedite
xx

Offline haj123

heyy every1

sorry havent been on was away up to Scotland for the weekend and was too busy being spoilt by my mum :)

Thats great Eva June will be hear before you know it. i am still trying to decide whether to go back to Norway or NHS- Really want to try again soon.

Helen- lol i think we should swap - dh says he likes my wee belly but im like no only time i want one is when theres something inside lol. When is your
 scan? DHs cousin coming tomorrow with her baby going to be endless questions from them. last time was dont u want a baby non stop for two days.

haj
xxx

Offline misha moo

• Gold Member
Hi Ladies

Sorry i have been AWOL for so long but just been soo busy at work (day job) and also working hard getting my business off the ground, so far its going well but lots of hard work required!! ;D

Evap- so glad to hear you go on so well at the clinic, it was Arne we seen but he was nice and like Jon explained everything to us, it wont be long before u head out. I agree with u about the raddison, we found it very nice but thinking of going to the Amanda next time

Haj- ARRRGGHHH!!! i hate when people ask u about having a baby, i can honestly say that years ago even before me and DH knew we had fertility problems i would NEVER have asked anyone that! Its such a personal question, "do u want a baby" how do they know that u might and your partner doesn't or that u don't want one or you have had a miscarriage or u actually have fertility problems! so they are asking u to explain your personal business! ohhh! it gets me so it does. Me and DH have been together for 15yrs and married for 10 yrs now, we meet when we were quite young, we went through quite a phase of people asking but now i think most people have come to the conclusion that we either don't want a baby or that we cant have one as its been so long, so they don't really ask now.  As for starting TX again, onced u have done it you get a bug for it and crazy as it sounds, u want to go and do it again asap even though it not the most pleasent thing to do!!! we must be mental ;D Where in Scotland where u?? i stay in Scotland X

Hey Bluebell- glad to have another on the thread, wish u lots of baby dust for ur next attempt  ^hugme^

Helen- How are u? hope u are getting ur feet up and resting lots

Well treatment wise for us we are getting quotes for our drugs at the moment, feels like its not long to go now! Getting quite a few quotes from various places, anywhere u would recommend ladies??

MISHA x

Offline haj123

heyy mish moo

god day job and business.. dont know how u do it. what business have u started?  DH lost his job about 2 years ago and after applying for hundreds
of jobs and getting turned away decided to start his own business so i know how stressful and crazy it can be. lol you are right we are a right crazy
 bunch i cant wait to start again even though was soo up and down last time but hey u gotta try. I grew up in a little village called Uplawmoor which
 no one has ever heard of about 20mins from Glasgow but we moved to Glasgow when i started Uni. where abouts are you based?  Drugs wise we
stuck with Fazely which Arne recommended dont know if it was the cheapest but just went with it.

haj
xxx

Offline Nelanddav

Hi all
Mish sounds like you have been busy!!
i am ok feeling nauseous but not sick although have had days off as feeling too crap to go to work!

Finding it hard to believe it has only been 4 weeks since we were in Norway!

Got midwife appt next week but no scan date yet Funny but it seems so much longer than 4 weeks?!?

where are you in Scotland Mish? We are in Scotland too in the borders xx

haj any more NHS news? I have hard of uplawmoor!! :)

mish godlike got my drugs from fazeley 665
hx

Offline haj123

hey helen

omg no way. no ones ever heard of Uplawmoor lol. I had to go do a chlamidiya test again and fax the results and then we get our date -
well at least thats what they said. R u skiving of work Helen lol? i was soo bored so came on here and boss came right behind me soo quietly and
i got busted ( soo embarassing) think i better delete browsing history now. seriously has it only been four weeks? can u believe those tiny little cells
 are now becoming a baby inside you- sooo amazing. Hows Dave doing?

haj
xxx

Offline Evap

Hi everyone!

Haj - any news from the NHS yet? Hope they are not making you wait too long!

Helen - hope the sickness goes away soon; cannot you ask them for an early scan anyway? I would be sooo impatient to know whether there are one or two beans in there  :P

Misha - when will you be back in Norway? We'll be there the second week in June... Jon put me on the pill for nearly three months... oh well I guess after 5 years of ttc what's a couple of months longer?  ;D

We just got our quote from Fazeleys today, just over 1,000 ... ouch!! I would like to shop around before buying from them though, does anyone know if they will accept the Hausken prescription on websites like Central Homecare etc? I called them to ask but they never got back to me.....

Also looking at hotels but the Amanda which I really like is way more expensive that the Radisson, so we might stay there again after all. I think there's a viking festival that weekend in Karmoy (as they do  :P) which might be pushing the prices up (am I too naive to think I might be able to do some sightseeing or will I be completely shattered with the drugs etc and confined to the hotel room anyway?!)

Eva xx

Offline peacock

Hi all

Sorry for being away so long. I've been away from home a lot working and feel so sick I haven't been able to muster enough willpower to switch on the laptop. Only had one day off work so far despite feeling rotten (good for you Helen, I would have had a few too if I got paid for being off but i don't). Then boss came in in the morning and said "so do you think that's a good sign that you're being sick?" infront of everybody :-(
Ah well.

Haj - heard any more from the NHS yet? They aren't very quick in my experience....

Helen how are you, have you had your scan yet? I have one Monday 14th but my friend just had her scan and she had no heart beat and having a D&C now. Must be so devastating and I am really worrying. Have any of you been thru that? I don't know how I would cope! :-((( My tummy pains have gone now, not sure if that is normal. At least when I had them I knew something was happening.

Evap, Mish, Bluebell and anybody I missed - hello :-) if this attempt doesn't work for me I am coming to Norway too :-)
I need to get out of work to have something like this done next time. Although my twin sister is pregnant same time as me so praying that my little baby will manage to hang on in there....

xx

Free Butterfly PIN

Butterfly Pin

Everyone who donates gets a free discreet butterfly pin.
Many of our members are using these to help spot each other at clinics and group meetups!

* Search

Recent Topics

Suggested Reads!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal