* Author Topic: Both tubes being removed/clipped in Feb 2011  (Read 44976 times)

Offline Lexi2011

• Gold Member
modify
Re: Both tubes being removed/clipped in Feb 2011
« Reply #420 on: 17/10/11, 11:34 »
Trudy - oh hon I want to send you a massive  ^hugme^

I feel for you so much about your kitten, I think I posted on her about my Lexi cat getting run over about a month ago. I was absolutely devastated about it and like your kitten she gave the best cuddles which is what we need when weíre going through this.

Are you going to get another one? Please donít blame yourself hon, I did exactly the same as kept thinking if only we hadnít moved house she would have been ok

I still miss here now, we got her a little plant that we keep in the spare room that she used to sleep in and now call that room Lexis room (I am starting to sound like a nutter about it I know but donít care!!)

Lots of love
Sarah xxxxxx

Offline more_babydust

• VIP Member Sponsor
    • lilypie
modify
« Reply #421 on: 17/10/11, 11:37 »
Ah yes, thats why mine has had to be checked, My local hospital did it for me so didn't have to pay for that test, maybe worth asking the consultant who is doing your op as mine was really good and ordered it for me.

x

Offline more_babydust

• VIP Member Sponsor
    • lilypie
modify
« Reply #422 on: 17/10/11, 11:40 »
Sarah,

Thankyou for your message, I remember how sad you were about Lexi, we have buried our kitten in the garden and the children chose a plant that they had grown in school to plant over him so they can remember him. They are so upset and my son just wants to replace him with another but my daughter is too sad still and I don't want to just replace him yet, we do still have our older cat who is usually out and about but today is content being on the sofa curled up.

Trudy x

Offline Carley

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #423 on: 17/10/11, 11:48 »
Oh i'll ask him before he does op and after  ;D

It's so sad when u lose a pet and your poor babies bless them!!

Big hugs  ^hugme^

Carley xXx

Offline Penelope Pitstop

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #424 on: 17/10/11, 13:14 »
Hi All,

Lexi, have you had your baseline scan yet? How did it go? We have a choc lab and a yellow lab. They are such lovely, kind, gentle creatures and Im sure you will have such fun with her. Our choc lab is a year old this month and she is so affectionate. They grow so quickly!!!

Lolli, how did your scan go today, thinking of you hun. Hope its good news.

Welcome Carly, you have come to the right place for support and guidance. Its not an easy decision to make but if your tubes are not serving any purpose it is best to remove them and get some of your fertility back.

Trudy, so sorry to hear about your little kitten. I know its easier said than done but please dont punish yourself for what happened.

Nat, Im fine thanks. When will you find out when you will be starting?

Ange, hope the sickness subsides soon and wishing you all the luck for your scan at the end of the month!!! How exciting.

AFM, I am in the 2ww after having 2 blasts transferred on Sat. Ange, didnt realise how hard the 2ww would be. Did you find it difficult? Can you give me any tips on how to get through it without going  ^idiot^.  Just  ^pray^ ^reiki^ ^pray^ that I can join you with a bfp in two weeks time!!!

Hope I havent missed anyone??

xxxx

Offline Lexi2011

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #425 on: 17/10/11, 13:24 »
Hello again,

I was so focused on our pet conversation I forgot to update about my scan! All went well and the womb lining is nice and thin and ovaries are doing what they are supposed to - phew! 1st hurdle over. So I start stimming on Thursday just cant wait to ease these headaches.

PP - I am totally in love with her, sheís just so cute although the breeder said she is now the naughty one of the litter! We bought all her stuff yesterday and spent a small fortune. I hope your 2ww isnít too hard going, not sure how Iíll cope as went mad waiting for the baseline scan today. Can you get stuck into a really good book? Or catch up on loads of TV? Sorry not overly useful suggestion. Good Luck, when is your test date? x

Natalie 1987

modify
« Reply #426 on: 17/10/11, 13:49 »
Hiya

PP - hey hun, we should find out on the 26th of this month at our chat and plan. Really hope your 2ww flys by and hoping you get a BFP. I have everything crossed for you. xxx

Nat xxx

Offline lollipops

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #427 on: 17/10/11, 15:57 »
Hi Girls-

P.P - Lots of luck for your 2ww ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^  Hold on tight for your rollercoaster ride, and I hope it passes quickly and uneventfully! And fantastic that you have 2 blasts on board! Whens your OTD? Try and do losts of things that take your mind of what happenings. I usually try and get out and about a bit and see family, I especially try and see friends or family who don't know about tx, that way I don't have to talk about it and before I know it a afternoon has passed!   ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Carley - Although having your tubes removed is a huge deal, it has been for me the best decision. They are no longer interferring with my tx and that in itself is a blessing ^hugme^

Trudy & Lexi - Awww girls, its horrible when you loose a pet. We had a lovely cat called Jackson and he was found by a dog walker in a bush  - dead , I absolutely bawled my eyes out for days :'(  We don't really know what happened to him but we think he got hit by a ar and crawled under the bush to die :'(  He was only 2 years old, poor mite. They become part of the furniture don't they?!  ^hugme^  Lexi - well done on the scan!

My lovely pup is 5 months old now, he's a gorgeous Staffy and despite their terrible naqme they have here in the UK , he's an absolute gem! So soppy and cute! If nothing comes of this cycle I am so pleased I have my lovely Alfie, he's my ray of sunshine (and my lovely Pussy cat too! ;D )

AFM- San showed 3 follies at the correct size for EC, so its booked for wednesday. I am nervous that there won't be any eggs but I have to keep the faith that I will at least get 1 eggie that will fertilise into a good embryo! Send me some  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ !!!

Natalie 1987

modify
« Reply #428 on: 17/10/11, 16:48 »
Hey lollipops, Glad the scan went well and that is fantastic...Good luck for Wednesday. I am hoping and praying for you hun.

Nat xxxx

Offline Penelope Pitstop

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #429 on: 17/10/11, 17:22 »
Well done Lolli!!! Got everything crossed for you on Wednesday that you get some lovely eggs that turn into wonderful embies!!! Thanks for the advice, I have a pile of girly books and dvds to get through and am meeting a friend in the middle of the week for lunch and then hopefully a trip to the cinema too so that should kill some time!!! xxxxx

* Search

Free Butterfly PIN

Butterfly Pin

Everyone who donates, gets a free discrete butterfly pin.
Many of our members are using these to help spot each other at clinics and group meetups!

Recent Topics

Amazon top seller!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal