* Author Topic: Both tubes being removed/clipped in Feb 2011  (Read 52016 times)

0 Members

Offline lollipops

• Gold Member
modify
Re: Both tubes being removed/clipped in Feb 2011
« Reply #680 on: 27/01/12, 22:55 »
Jelly - YAY your PUPO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lots of luck for the madness of the 2ww  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^  all here to help you if you need it! Thinking of you and hoping you get a BFP!!! ^hugme^

Lexi - Good news on starting soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yikes won't be long!!!!!!!!!!!! ^hugme^

Offline Penelope Pitstop

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #681 on: 28/01/12, 08:59 »
Hi Ladies,

Sorry I havent been on here for a while I have had trouble with my computer. Seems I have alot to catch up on!!!

Jelly, great news on you being pupo, fingers crossed for the 2ww!!!  ^pray^

Lolli, glad the 16 weeks scan went well and lets hope the little one is in the right position next week!!!

Lexi, glad AF has arrived for you and its good to have a plan in place isnt it!!! Wont be long now before you can get started again.

AFM, I am on day 8 of DR, if all is well I should be starting stimms after my baseline scan on 7th Feb.

Hope everyone else is well?

xxxx

Offline Jelly.B

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #682 on: 28/01/12, 09:03 »
Thanks girls

Lexi - I am sooo excited for you!!
Lollipops - thanks, suppose there is not much I can do now, then just try and get on with life for the next 2ww hehe. I am taking aspirin daily, 2 pessaries daily and 4 tablets of steriods daily.. all clinics do things differently tho.
I have my feet firmly on the ground, obv hoping for good news but you know what I mean... so think I will be strong enough not to test early, but lets see how I am next week lol

Hope all of you have a lovely weekend
xxxxx

Offline Jelly.B

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #683 on: 28/01/12, 09:04 »
PP - yaaaaayyyyy.... stimming soon for you! once you start that it all happens so fast lol.
xxxx

Offline Penelope Pitstop

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #684 on: 28/01/12, 09:08 »
Jelly, Im going to be on steriods in the 2ww this time too!! Ive got to have antibiotics after EC too,something to do with the hydrosalpinx I have. What is the aspirin for hun?

Offline Jelly.B

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #685 on: 28/01/12, 09:16 »
it can help stop blood clots from forming in the uterus and to starve of killer cells, which can kill te embryo. I only take a small dose daily, 75mg.
But all clinics believe in slightly different things.

xxx

Offline Penelope Pitstop

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #686 on: 28/01/12, 11:38 »
Thanks for the info I may discuss it with my clinic. When did you start taking the aspirin? Sorry to bombard you with questions!

Offline Jelly.B

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #687 on: 28/01/12, 11:46 »
I got told by my clinic to start taking it the morning of ET itself  ;D
ask away hun, its always good to have advice, but like I said, clinics believe in different things, like ppl believe in different things  ;)
xxx

Offline Penelope Pitstop

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #688 on: 28/01/12, 11:50 »
Yes you are right. I just want to try and do everything I can so I will mention it to clinic when I go for baseline scan. Thanks. How are you? xx

Offline Jelly.B

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #689 on: 28/01/12, 12:06 »
I am fine thanks.. sore below, feel a bit bruised, but think mainly from the bleed and stitch I had on EC. Weekend of not doig a lot for me lol

Have you got all your dates?
xx

Free Butterfly PIN

Butterfly Pin

Everyone who donates gets a free discreet butterfly pin.
Many of our members are using these to help spot each other at clinics and group meetups!

* Search

Recent Topics

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal